VLAD Interviews Ayanna Jackson, the Lady Who Accussed 2pac of Rape in 1994 (PART 1, 2 & 3 in O.P.)

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Here is the article, but its mixed up format wise, and pac talking about her massaging him is left out, or I don't see it:
Long Ass 2pac Interview, interesting....
"Jack was spending the night in my room all these nights. When he found out
she sucked my **** on the floor and we had sex, he and Rick were livid.
Rick is a big freak, he was going crazy. He¹s Jamaican. He would just
start stuttering and ****. ³So what¹d you do?² All he kept asking me was,
³Did you **** in the ass? You d-did, did you **** in the ass?² He was
listening to every single detail of what happened that night. I thought
this is just some guy ****, it¹s all good."

"I thought she meant she was going to get some ******s after me. And Jack
goes, ³Don¹t worry about it, Pac, don¹t worry. I¹ll handle it. She just
tripping.² I¹m asking him what happened. And he was like, ³We just in
there Š too many ******s and, you know, Rick was getting crazy."

go to 4:50

1st I watched part 2 and 2nd she says he pushed her head down she doesn't mention anything about anybody sticking nothing in her mouth as she did in her 1995 vibe interview.

truth2you

All Star
Daps
1st I watched part 2 and 2nd she says he pushed her head down she doesn't mention anything about anybody sticking nothing in her mouth as she did in her 1995 vibe interview.
yeah, but you can tell she is rushing her words, but everything sounds the same, I like pac but I think the story is true.

Watch this, and don't tell me pac had some funny tendencies when it came to wanting sex, regardless of what the chick says. He even says when he was locked up, and sober, that the weed, liquor, and partying wasn't good for him, and made him different. He said he was gonna put the weed down because he couldn't handle it.

In this video the chick is saying no, he is saying yes, and Buckshot doing the same thing. Pac liked people listening, and watching him have sex since his h.s. days. Pac obviously liked group sex
go to 1:08

Tha_Mac

Daps
1. he shot himself - dem nikkaz ain’t bust their guns

2. none of the players in the rape case had anything to do with quad
da nikka that robbed pac said the real reason jimmy hired him was do to pac screaming on jimmy earlier that day over the phone

So Pac shot himself 5 times? :ohhh: See don't just tell the half truth if you saying he shot himself you mean to tell me the jackers ain't gone buck back after hearing shots. If you gonna tell it tell it all the way my nikka.

Tha_Mac

Daps
yeah, but you can tell she is rushing her words, but everything sounds the same, I like pac but I think the story is true.

Watch this, and don't tell me pac had some funny tendencies when it came to wanting sex, regardless of what the chick says. He even says when he was locked up, and sober, that the weed, liquor, and partying wasn't good for him, and made him different. He said he was gonna put the weed down because he couldn't handle it.

In this video the chick is saying no, he is saying yes, and Buckshot doing the same thing. Pac liked people listening, and watching him have sex since his h.s. days. Pac obviously liked group sex
go to 1:08

So he stopped pulling her shirt down. She didn't get upset either and what do you think happened once the camera's were off? You think he raped her or did she do exactly what he wanted off camera? Or maybe she just left the stall altogether?

EDIT: and you talking bout Ayanna was rushing her words. No this ain't no interpret shyt this is sorta life or death shyt. If she didn't say nobody stuck nothing in her mouth in this Vlad vid then that contradicts her 1995 vibe interview. Why is that hard to swallow (no pun intended)?

truth2you

All Star
Daps
So he stopped pulling her shirt down. She didn't get upset either and what do you think happened once the camera's were off? You think he raped her or did she do exactly what he wanted off camera? Or maybe she just left the stall altogether?

EDIT: and you talking bout Ayanna was rushing her words. No this ain't no interpret shyt this is sorta life or death shyt. If she didn't say nobody stuck nothing in her mouth in this Vlad vid then that contradicts her 1995 vibe interview. Why is that hard to swallow (no pun intended)?
Man, if that's who you think, you are a rape case ready to happen. If she went to the police, and this tape was shown he would get charged for something sexual. She is obviously not with it, but they keep encouraging her. She may have been scared of being beaten, or something, so she just went along with it. That can be considered rape. I wouldn't even want a chick who keeps fighting off my advances, so that shyt is not normal, especially with other nikkas around.

The point is you can tell he isn't the type who can chill if the chick is showing signs she isn't with the shyt. That is exactly what Ayanna Jackson said happened to her. Because I've seen him do this on video, there is a strong chance he did it to her, and this video was AFTER his rape case. He obviously didn't learn his lesson!

You do what cops do, they look for something in your story they can use against you. You ignore everything, just to find one part that doesn't agree with what she wrote, even though everything else does. i'm not saying you just ignore that, but you can't make that a case against her. The only people I've seen do that is police, and prosecutors, which is why you are told by your lawyer to say nothing once you are detained by them.

Last edited:

truth2you

All Star
Daps
She said she had sex with Pac and then turned around and said she didn’t :camby: :camby:
You gotta listen!

She said he raped her, she didn't say sex because sex is consensual.(her words) She wasn't with it, but it happened anyway, so he raped her.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
At the end of the day pac probably did that shyt :to:
Whether he did or not...

u know whats really crazy?

Had he still been alive today doing his LL cool J Hollywood thing he would immediately be getting fired and dropped from roles because of this just like everyone else has during this #metoo era

Pac woulda eventually got Matt Laurer'd 20 yrs later even if he survived those bullets the 2nd time

Unavoidable L....whether in life or death

truth2you

All Star
Daps
She said it twice at 10:32 and 11:03, then she switched it up :mjlol: only after that did she switch to tape
She explains what she meant, but yall are trying everything to make her story sound false. Damn, i would hate to be her. I've seen the same thing with the bambatta situation. People saying poppy was down, and trying to use his words against him, but if you listen he explains himself, but for some reason people pick, and choose what they want to hear based on if they like the person or not.

This world is a sad place. Tupac was a regular man, and had faults, going by everything I've seen of him, and heard of this case, how could you not see he did what she said happened? It doesn't take away that the feds wanted him, and tried to destroy him, but he helped them do it. People are making him out to be some type of prophet when he was just lost. Like the time he shot the two cops. People make it sound like he knew they were cops, and he wanted to help a black man, but stretch's brother said pac shot them when they were walking off two blocks away, after they talked shyt., and busted the car glass. He said pac knelt down, and shot them, it was after everything happened that he found out they were off duty police. Now, people is making him out to be a black panther who shot police for his brothers.:comeon:

I never really thought people really sucked off famous people like this?:gucci:

Last edited: