VLAD Interviews Ayanna Jackson, the Lady Who Accussed 2pac of Rape in 1994 (PART 1, 2 & 3 in O.P.)

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
She explains what she meant, but yall are trying everything to make her story sound false. Damn, i would hate to be her. I've seen the same thing with the bambatta situation. People saying poppy was down, and trying to use his words against him, but if you listen he explains himself, but for some reason people pick, and choose what they want to hear based on if they like the person or not.

This world is a sad place. Tupac was a regular man, and had faults, going by everything I've seen of him, and heard of this case, how could you not see he did what she said happened? It doesn't take away that the feds wanted him, and tried to destroy him, but he helped them do it. People are making him out to be some type of prophet when he was just lost. Like the time he shot the two cops. People make it sound like he knew they were cops, and he wanted to help a black man, but stretch's brother said pac shot them when they were walking off, after they talked shyt., and he was drunk(I think) He said pac kneeled down, and shot them threw a rollled down car window, it was after everything happened that he found out they were off duty police. Now, people is making him out to be a black panther who shot police for his brothers.:comeon:

I never really thought people really sucked off famous people like this?:gucci:
Pac didn’t even go to jail for rape, if was for the touching of the buttocks. You ranting like a female gtfoh :mjlol:

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Pac didn’t even go to jail for rape, if was for the touching of the buttocks. You ranting like a female gtfoh :mjlol:
that's because the law for rape in nyc means she had to be forced or through intimidation. She said she said no, but because she still had sex with them after pac left the room, that is a hard case to prove. Plus, she is a black female, a lot of jury members would see her as promiscuous, this is a known thing in American history. If she were white his ass would be just getting out.

You can call me a female or whatever, but as men we need to call out some shyt, and stop it, just like females need to when they just make false allegations on men.

now, when I read the case, its making me believe her even more because I read tupac's defense was she was jealous of him seeing another chick, but in the vibe interview, he never says anything close to that. he said he was sleep, she came in saying "how could you let them do this to me", and he got her out of there. He even admits that jack said ricky went crazy with her. That is two totally different accounts which makes me believe she is telling the truth. Pac lawyers knew he had to make up something better then his original story because that will bee seen as rape.

Tupac Shakur Trial: 1994-95 - Dictionary definition of Tupac Shakur Trial: 1994-95 | Encyclopedia.com: FREE online dictionary
"The defense called only one witness to the stand, Shakur's publicist, Talibah Mbonisi. She testified that on the night in question she had returned to the hotel suite and was told that Shakur was with a woman; she heard no noises coming from the adjoining room. Some time later, according to her testimony, he came in and was talking to her when the victim burst in and demanded to know who he was with and why had he just had sex with her if he had someone else waiting for him.

Shakur later told reporters that his accuser was out to get him because she had seen him with another woman. Warren used the same theory in his argument to the jury, contending that the second sexual encounter with the rap star was as consensual as the first and that the allegations were made to punish Shakur for spurning her for someone else."

This is pacs verson in the vibe interview:
Long Ass 2pac Interview, interesting....

"When I woke up, Jack was standing over me going, ³Pac, Pac² and all the
lights was on in both rooms. The whole mood had changed, you know what I¹m
saying? When I woke up, I felt like I was drugged. I didn¹t know how much
time had passed. I wasn¹t sleepy. I wasn¹t even sleepy before I laid down.
I was hyped for my show and midnight was not far away. So when I woke up,
it was like, "You¹re going to the police, you¹re going to the police.²
Jack walks out the room, comes back in with Ianna. Her clothes is all on,
ain¹t nothing tore. She just upset, she crying hysterically. ³Why you let
them do this to me?² She not making sense. She not being coherent. ³I came
to see you. You let them do this to me.² What the **** is she talking
about? I¹m just waking up. I¹m like, ³I don¹t got time for this **** right
here. You got to chill out with that ****. Stop yelling at me and looking
at me all crazy.² She said, ³This not the last time you're going to hear
from me,² turned around and slammed the door."

"I thought she meant she was going to get some ******s after me. And Jack
goes, ³Don¹t worry about it, Pac, don¹t worry. I¹ll handle it. She just
tripping.² I¹m asking him what happened. And he was like, ³We just in
there Š too many ******s and, you know, Rick was getting crazy. And sheŠ
Don¹t worry about it, we¹re going to handle this.² I ain¹t even tripping
no more, you know? ******s start going downstairs, but nobody was coming
back upstairs. I¹m sitting upstairs smoking weed, like where the **** is
everybody at? Then my publicist Talibah, who had gotten there after Ianna,
calls me from the lobby and says, ³The police is down here
.² I¹m still not
knowing what¹s going on, but I¹m like innocent, you know what I¹m saying?

His story changed from his defense story of her being jealous

Last edited:

truth2you

All Star
Daps
These nikkas out here just Wikipedia information and shyt
yall nikkas just don't know laws, and what the meanings of certain terms for each state. That is important to know why certain cases have weird outcomes

Kal-El

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Aint Vlad cool with them Outlaw nikkas?
Yet he giving this bytch a platform :russ:

The Outlawz is some weak maffukas if they dont open they mouth and call this fukkboy Vlad out:mjlol:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
that's because the law for rape in nyc means she had to be forced or through intimidation. She said she said no, but because she still had sex with them after pac left the room, that is a hard case to prove. Plus, she is a black female, a lot of jury members would see her as promiscuous, this is a known thing in American history. If she were white his ass would be just getting out.

You can call me a female or whatever, but as men we need to call out some shyt, and stop it, just like females need to when they just make false allegations on men.

now, when I read the case, its making me believe her even more because I read tupac's defense was she was jealous of him seeing another chick, but in the vibe interview, he never says anything close to that. he said he was sleep, she came in saying "how could you let them do this to me", and he got her out of there. That is two totally different accounts which makes me believe she is telling the truth. Pac lawyers knew he had to make up something better then his original story because that will bee seen as rape.

Tupac Shakur Trial: 1994-95 - Dictionary definition of Tupac Shakur Trial: 1994-95 | Encyclopedia.com: FREE online dictionary
"The defense called only one witness to the stand, Shakur's publicist, Talibah Mbonisi. She testified that on the night in question she had returned to the hotel suite and was told that Shakur was with a woman; she heard no noises coming from the adjoining room. Some time later, according to her testimony, he came in and was talking to her when the victim burst in and demanded to know who he was with and why had he just had sex with her if he had someone else waiting for him.

Shakur later told reporters that his accuser was out to get him because she had seen him with another woman. Warren used the same theory in his argument to the jury, contending that the second sexual encounter with the rap star was as consensual as the first and that the allegations were made to punish Shakur for spurning her for someone else."

Any dude who thinks it's 'female' to defend women who've been raped needs to jump off a bridge because shyt's gonna get tougher for them.

How are you as a man cool with women being raped? Y'all don't like women? :what: It's the weirdest shyt. I know more than a few women who were raped/molested as kids and that shyt damages their personality for life. And to be selfish for a sec: in my experience, sex with women who've been abused is usually mediocre to downright wack as fukk. So if you want women to be giving you the p*ssy faster, easier and better, maybe you should think about whether your actions are helping or hindering. There's a staggering percentage of women who've experienced sexual abuse in the Black community. For the Coli weirdos always harping on "Black women this, Black women that", maybe sistas wouldn't have so many issues if we actually had their backs and weren't out here raping em. Y'all ever thought about this or nah?

Internet goofies are probably gonna @ me for daps. Ah well :yeshrug:

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Any dude who thinks it's 'female' to defend women who've been raped needs to jump off a bridge because shyt's gonna get tougher for them.

How are you as a man cool with women being raped? Y'all don't like women? :what: It's the weirdest shyt. I know more than a few women who were raped/molested as kids and that shyt damages their personality for life. And to be selfish for a sec: in my experience, sex with women who've been abused is usually mediocre to downright wack as fukk. So if you want women to be giving you the p*ssy faster, easier and better, maybe you should think about whether your actions are helping or hindering. There's a staggering percentage of women who've experienced sexual abuse in the Black community. For the Coli weirdos always harping on "Black women this, Black women that", maybe sistas wouldn't have so many issues if we actually had their backs and weren't out here raping em. Y'all ever thought about this or nah?
go back, and read my post, and tell me it sounds like tupac was guilty. I never even noticed he changed up his story until now!

Damn, its gonna be hard to look at pac the same after this, and it aint because of vlads interview, its because of pacs own words:mjcry:

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania
She lied then and she lying now. Very easy to tell.

But imagine if those CACs at the Grammies brought this bytch out on stage for their "#Metoo campaign :mjcry:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
seems like pac peoples from back then
don't wanna have anything to do with this point in time of his life

i was surprisingly shock when i saw freedie do that ice t / soledad doc
yeah same ..... man-man must be out there somewhere he needs to do just 1 interview to clear some shyt up .....

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Here she is with 2pac at a hotel few days before the "rape"

Shout out to Pac's cousin Kastro in the background

Tupac-Haitian-Jack-and-Ayanna-Jackson.jpg