VLAD Interviews Ayanna Jackson, the Lady Who Accussed 2pac of Rape in 1994 (PART 1, 2 & 3 in O.P.)

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Damn bytch, I remember some years ago I came across her page to give her a piece of my mind. She's literally kicking Pac to the curb after decades that he's been dead. Damn bytch appeared at the right time during this period where documentaries are currently airing on tv or online exploiting 2Pac. I hope this damn demon stays broke and get's no dime for exploiting Pac in this day and age as she already caused enough damage ruining the mans life. But the good thing is most people don't believe her unless you hate Pac or you're White.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
man-man is a bit ov a mystery he never seems to want to be interviewed .... vlad needs to find him and interview him see what the real deal is on the situation

seems like pac peoples from back then
don't wanna have anything to do with this point in time of his life

i was surprisingly shock when i saw freedie do that ice t / soledad doc

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Pac loved the ladies :pachaha:I'm glad Vlad is doing this because it's important journalism. It's never too late to expose fraudulent and fukked up behavior.

I believe her. Don't @ me but if you must for the attention, I can't stop you :yeshrug:
You've always been a weird cat in this forum. You post nothing but garbage juice here adding nothing to the conversation. Find a hobby or something whiteboy.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Damn bytch, I remember some years ago I came across her page to give her a piece of my mind. She's literally kicking Pac to the curb after decades that he's been dead. Damn bytch appeared at the right time during this period where documentaries are currently airing on tv or online exploiting 2Pac. I hope this damn demon stays broke and get's no dime for exploiting Pac in this day and age as she already caused enough damage ruining the mans life. But the good thing is most people don't believe her unless you hate Pac or you're White.

You've always been a weird cat in this forum. You post nothing but garbage juice here adding nothing to the conversation. Find a hobby or something whiteboy.

you're an embarrassing lowlife.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pac is one of my favorite people but i dont know what to think on this now tbh.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Y'all think she was a groupie?

I don't buy her story for some reason cause she said in some article "these are my boys, we do everything together" to her saying he said "I love you so much I decided to share you". At the same time I seen some old clips from Pac back in the early days before Death Row and he was a wild boy. His boy told a story about them fukking some drug dealer girl or something like that.

Why didn't Vlad ask if she said stop? I hope he asks her that in the next part.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So first she didnt know Jack and co but then she pretty much confirmed Nigel was Jack. Also she said at one point "I didnt think anything of it because ive been with these people" but then cuts herself because she knew she was about to contradict herself :mjlol:

Pac was innocent:wow:

The GOAT will always be The GOAT :wow: :pachaha: :wow:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
She got introduced to him by Jack..the fukk does that tell you?

He left the room because they were touching on her and he didn’t give a fukk about her like that..plus she KNEW THESE DUDES ALREADY!

Why would he gang rape her when he already fukked her multiple times?? :mjlol:
Thats not how you determine rape.

Husbands can be charge with rape.

Every sexual encounter must be consented to.

The fukk is wrong with some of yall?

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I wanna hear what Charles Fuller has to say about this. Vlad should interview Charles Fuller cause he would know as well as Niger and Trevor. Jack a liar! Vlad should not interview Jack.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
You can tell by 96 Pac was cautious of women and warry than his 93 self. I guess experience does that. Skip to 5:54 about where he talks about women not feeling certain guys, and women not wanting to be touched. He mentions to avoid trouble just ask them if they want to be touched.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
ehhh, they was kids. 17-18 when Pac died.

the whole DEATH ROW/Mob Pirus, Long Beach Crips,Rollin 20s, Insanes, Campanella park Bloods etc. the whole crew of nikkas that rolled with Death Row failed to hold down 2pac while he was alive.....

not a bunch of skinny teens from New Jersey.... but i get what u mean about them not caring about his legacy and wanting their 15.
Pac was rolling with Crips pre DR and they didn't ride for Pac. But that DR faction would have hence the MOB line of against all odds. Suge got shot at least once by the same side that shot Pac.

California Burrito

Slangin' Chorizo
Daps
Reppin
619, CA
She said she came over in a spandex dress with stockings :wow: imagine how bad this bytch looked walking in that hotel room full of dudes :wow: no question to she went there to get dikked down again by pac :takedat: i honestly think after he smashed he told his homies to go in there and do they thing thinking she was a straight up hoe and down for it

:yeshrug: