VLAD Interviews Ayanna Jackson, the Lady Who Accussed 2pac of Rape in 1994 (PART 1, 2 & 3 in O.P.)

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know if yall know this or not, but you need consent EVERY time

If you wanna play fast and loose, you're just gambling.

You can't justify it as "well we had sex 99 times, therefore I'm going to take the 100th"

doesn't work that way.

This pac fascination has people ignoring R Kelly and Cosby

Dog....you say relax and the bytch proceeds to ride you in front of the homies (if that's the story she's going with), what more consent do you need? You mean to tell me you've never made a move and a chick maybe smacked your hand away or something? Sure you stop, but you still made the advance. Either she with it or not. You can't be with it and turn around and say you weren't because the guy said "relax". That's not rape. Especially if you're riding him.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I just finished watching both vids and her story never changed.

To add on, I've worked with sexual assault victims for the past 10 years and her being unable to vividly recall all details of the rape is common.

This was a traumatic event that happened 25 years ago so I would expect her story to sound a little hazy.

Either way, that still doesn't explain why there's 100 nikkas in here caping for a nikka they don't know, over a situation most of them are too young to remember, and non of them were there to witness, while tearing down the character of a woman they don't know, all because they are a fan of the nikkas art.
Negged.

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps
ehhh, they was kids. 17-18 when Pac died.

the whole DEATH ROW/Mob Pirus, Long Beach Crips,Rollin 20s, Insanes, Campanella park Bloods etc. the whole crew of nikkas that rolled with Death Row failed to hold down 2pac while he was alive.....

not a bunch of skinny teens from New Jersey.... but i get what u mean about them not caring about his legacy and wanting their 15.

those skinny teens from Jerz and NY were his family tho not them LA nikkaz...and besides age aint nothin but a number in the jungle my dude

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Dog....you say relax and the bytch proceeds to ride you in front of the homies (if that's the story she's going with), what more consent do you need? You mean to tell me you've never made a move and a chick maybe smacked your hand away or something? Sure you stop, but you still made the advance. Either she with it or not. You can't be with it and turn around and say you weren't because the guy said "relax". That's not rape. Especially if you're riding him.
smarten up

cause every move needs attention

Using this logic, then she couldn't say "stop" in the middle of having sex. Thats just ridiculous.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
She got introduced to him by Jack..the fukk does that tell you?

He left the room because they were touching on her and he didn’t give a fukk about her like that..plus she KNEW THESE DUDES ALREADY!

Why would he gang rape her when he already fukked her multiple times?? :mjlol:

Breh, let me paint a picture for you.

If you're a street nikka that lives in the shadows, you're not running around giving hoes, or most nikkas for that matter, your real name.

I don't know how many broads walking this earth still thinks my name is some shyt like Dice, Ready, Easy, or Chico :mjlol:

Especially a girl I thought was a smut that we were planning on doing dirty later on, if she was with it.

And you NEVER attempt to run a train on a broad unless one of the homies has already smashed a couple times, judged her freakiness, and has made her super comfortable in his presence, so Pac already fukking her multiple times means nothing in regards to your argument.

I'm sure Pac never set out to "gang rape" this young lady.

He thought his g was solid and he could pull off the consensual train, but shyt didn't work out like he planned.

Being that he was a super famous rapper at the time, he had to save face when she started talking, and threw his "homies" names in the mix in order to save his.

That's ultimate sucka shyt, and the only reason them nikkas got at him at Quad.

Last edited:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps

She never said she "rode him", she said she was straddling him and he fukked her.

I can't count how many lazy bytches I fukked that I had to do all the work when they were the ones on top.

Two different things.

Also, try to empathize with her for one moment.

You're a young lady, 18-19 years old, infatuated with this famous rapper, in the room having a sensual moment, then a bunch of hard rock Brooklyn nikkas walk in.

Shorty froze up like most women would in that situation.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She got introduced to him by Jack..the fukk does that tell you?

He left the room because they were touching on her and he didn’t give a fukk about her like that..plus she KNEW THESE DUDES ALREADY!

Why would he gang rape her when he already fukked her multiple times?? :mjlol:
you guys don't read
she met jack and tupac the same night
she was introduced to jack by a friend at the party,
jack then introduced her to pac.
yall make it seem like she was long term friends with these guys lol
both parties denied knowing each other prior to that night

mayb because she was technically introduced to him by jack pac made assumptions. but he was on a solo mission with her that night, and the night on the rape until those dudes barged in

them nikkas was drunk and horny

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Pt 2

“So atvthat moment that night with everyone in room we had sex”
“Oh so you had sex with pac while everyone is in the room”?
“Yes”

“Ok so when do they begin to have sex with you”

“Let me make this very clear. I didnt have sex with him(pac)”

What the fukk kinda interview is this. Ive never seen an interview where someone says one thing and then contradicts it like 2 sentences later.

Idk why yall hating on vlad. If anything he gave this girl the platform to destroy all her credibility. As far as im concerned she just let pac off the hook minus some of his weirdo behavior.

While i dont think pac is as innocent as he said, i wouodnt call this rape. bytch didnt even say she said no to them all. Basically she said she was in shock they tried to train her and she LET it happen. Sorry thats called buyers remorse. She coulda fought, kicked bit and scratched but she did nothing

She even started the story with a smile.

Why 4 dudes who are supposed “gangsters” need to all have sex with a single woman with each other in the room when theybcan go downstairs and get any thot they wanted is weirdo shyt to me. Borderline homo degenerate behavior.

Did pac rape her? No. But he helped guide the situation. Him saying “what was i supposed to do? Claim her and tell my boys no?” Is the lamest excuse i ever heard. Anyone walks in on me having sex with a girl im telling them to get the fukk out. If he was too scared to do so cuz of their rep then he shouldnt have been hanging with them. He is not completely innocent in this.

Last edited:

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Breh, let me paint a picture for you.

If you're a street nikka that lives in the shadow, you're not running around giving hoes, or most nikkas for that matter, your real name.

I don't know how many broads walking this earth still thinks my name is some shyt like Dice, Ready, Easy, or Chico :mjlol:

Especially a girl I thought was a smut that we were planning on doing dirty late on, if she was with it.

And you NEVER attempt to run a train on a broad that at least one of the homies hasn't already smashed a couple times, judged her freakiness, and has already made her super comfortable in his presence; so Pac already fukking her multiple times means nothing.

I'm sure Pac never set out to "gang rape" this young lady.

He thought his g was solid and he could pull it off, but shyt didn't work out like he planned.

Being that he was super famous rapper at the time, he had to save face when she started talking and threw his "homies" names in the mix to save his.

That's ultimate sucka shyt.
You can say it was sucka shyt by Pac to leave her like that. In fact it was stupid ass move by him.

Still didn’t give her the right to put a rape case on him because she felt scorned by him. And her shyt is full of contradictions...a rape victims memory is usually top notch but this bytch was all over the place with blatant lies in this interview.

“Out of body experience” :skip:

Go head and believe these ducktales breh

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These "homies" that "shot him a couple months later", only touched him up because this nikka held a press conference on the street where he stated that there were other nikkas involved in the case that the police should be looking for (these same "homies").

He verified her story of being raped by saying that the police should be looking for the other guys that were in the room. :mjpls:

So why is everybody in this thread going at her?

He even implied that these same guys have committed other "small things" that they should be investigated for.. :mjpls:

If shorties story is in fact true, Pac snitched because he was just as much a part of the rape as they were, and he should have kept his fukkin mouth shut, but that was something Pac was never able to do.

That's why he got touched.

Pac is lucky he made it past '94 if we want to be all the way real..

pac always expresses regret over how the situation went down
hes a good guy at heart, just gets caught up in the bullshyt too much trying to fit in
the keep your head up song and video wouldnt condone his behaviour that night lol

he's clearly pointing the finger at jack and dem in this interview for doing something wrong

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh so now a friend introduced her to Jack who then introduced her to Pac?

giphy.gif

Gotta tie up loose ends....

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
pac always expresses regret over how the situation went down
hes a good guy at heart, just gets caught up in the bullshyt too much trying to fit in
the keep your head up song and video wouldnt condone his behaviour that night lol

he's clearly pointing the finger at jack and dem in this interview for doing something wrong

I agree with you wholeheartedly, breh.

And that's why I said I don't think he ever intentionally set out for shorty to get raped, but once the wheels were set in motion, what could he do?

When you involve yourself with nikkas of a different caliber than what you're used to, shyt like this can and usually happens eventually.

Pac should've stayed in his lane and listened to everyone (including Big) who was in his ear telling him not to fukk with them dudes, but Pac was too infatuated with the streets and the characters that dwell there.

One thing he should've done was take his L, shut up, do his little time, then continue to make his millions, but he was also too infatuated with them cameras and microphones.

Last edited:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I'm negging you every time I see you in a Pac thread.

how about just putting me on ignore
you fried rice, egg roll eating mutherfukker

you’re the definition of a bytchmade Stan - you neg a nikka every time without even attempting to have a civil debate over any of my post

and its only 1 reason for it - deep down inside you know im right about what i post & your fragile faq feeling keeps getting hurt

giphy.gif

GTFOH