VLAD Interviews Ayanna Jackson, the Lady Who Accussed 2pac of Rape in 1994 (PART 1, 2 & 3 in O.P.)

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
how about just putting me on ignore
you fried rice, egg roll eating mutherfukker

you’re the definition of a bytchmade Stan - you neg a nikka every time without even attempting to have a civil debate over any of my post

and its only 1 reason for it - deep down inside you know im right about what i post & your fragile faq feeling keeps getting hurt

giphy.gif

GTFOH
Like I said...I'm negging you on sight every time you post in a different 2pac thread. You hating on a dead man every chance you get.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
"Where are those people that did this? They were all in the same hotel as me, they were all right in the same room as me. Why am I the only one in court right now?"

vid is timestamped

Watching this again, it seems like Pac has the logic of "she already fukked me, so how could I rape her? Even if she told me no this time, she already fukked me, so I should be able to get the p*ssy whenever I want. It's not rape. She only told me no because she didn't want to fukk them, so I fukked then left. I'm innocent. Whatever happened after me isn't my concern. Ask them nikkas."

And everytime he was hit with a legit rebuttal on the things he was saying to make himself seem innocent the reporters shot back answers that he didn't want to respond to.

Pac: "If there was forced sodomy why was my sperm not found? Why were there no signs of forcible entry?"

Reporter: "Well Pac, you could've used a condom."

Reporter: "Pac, in New York, sodomy can also mean oral sex"

Pac: "aarrregaarrearreeee!"

:mjlol:

Y'all can say what you want about Pac's involvement or whatever, but right here he admits that something did happen in that room, so my only question in this thread is why are all y'all making shorty out to be the bad guy?

She was raped.

She said it, and Pac admitted it.

Last edited:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
These "homies" that "shot him a couple months later", only touched him up because this nikka held a press conference on the street where he stated that there were other nikkas involved in the case that the police should be looking for (these same "homies").

He verified her story of being raped by saying that the police should be looking for the other guys that were in the room. :mjpls:

So why is everybody in this thread going at her?

He even implied that these same guys have committed other "small things" that they should be investigated for.. :mjpls:

If shorties story is in fact true, Pac snitched because he was just as much a part of the rape as they were, and he should have kept his fukkin mouth shut, but that was something Pac was never able to do.

That's why he got touched.

Pac is lucky he made it past '94 if we want to be all the way real..

yeah not sure about this whole situation .. but u on point about pac opening his mouth too much ... espically about street nikkas who don’t respond with lyrics but with bullets and violence .... his vibe interview was the most dry snitching that I’ve seen a rapper do ... actually talking about how these nikkas make there money “ by robbing/extorting Africans “ ....

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I don’t think pac raped her .. but I do think he kinda allowed whatever happened to take place ..... maybe out ov fear or wanting to fit in ..... or both .... rick and hatian jack were serious street cats so it’s not like they gona listen to pac anyway they do wat they wanna do ......

California Burrito

Slangin' Chorizo
Daps
Reppin
619, CA
someone has to do a study on how physical attraction can fuk someones mind up

I want to hate her cause I'm a pac stan but she's too fine to hate

if she was ugly it would be easier for me to be angry

all I want to do is suck on her tiddays

bish got that east coast, west coast coastal war p*ssy

her vagina lowkey indirectly responsible for Biggie taking those slugs too

Powerful p*ssy

:mjcry:

imagine those fat ass titties at 18 :wow: little waist and a fat ass :takedat: someone find pics of her from her younger days

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
yeah not sure about this whole situation .. but u on point about pac opening his mouth too much ... espically about street nikkas who don’t respond with lyrics but with bullets and violence .... his vibe interview was the most dry snitching that I’ve seen a rapper do ... actually talking about how these nikkas make there money “ by robbing/extorting Africans “ ....

Exactly.

Most of these nikkas is too young to remember Pac's public persona outside of the rap songs when he was alive, and specifically before the Death Row days.

Pac was an admitted loud mouth, shyt talker that didn't know when to stop, and he knew that his mouth would be his ultimate downfall.

shyt, we all did.

I truly miss breh though.
Hip Hop hasn't been nearly as entertaining as it was from '92 - '96 when breh was still around :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
imagine those fat ass titties at 18 :wow: little waist and a fat ass :takedat: someone find pics of her from her younger days
she even said all the guys were like "damn that ass is phat"

then 25 yrs later she's on Instagram thirst trapping poking out the same ass

one would think that such an experience might make a girl become more modest and less slutty, u know, fearing the type of attention that led to something like that happen

but nah

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
someone has to do a study on how physical attraction can fuk someones mind up

I want to hate her cause I'm a pac stan but she's too fine to hate

if she was ugly it would be easier for me to be angry

all I want to do is suck on her tiddays

bish got that east coast, west coast coastal war p*ssy

her vagina lowkey indirectly responsible for Biggie taking those slugs too

Powerful p*ssy

:mjcry:

:dead:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Love seeing interviews of Pac when he's comfortable and allowed to be himself.

Tabitha Soren always had a way with making artists feel at comfortable.

He was a regular nikka with a big heart and a big mouth that still was still figuring himself out.

He made a lot of bad decisions but I've always felt his intentions were pure like most people still in their early to mid 20s.

Last edited:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
1.To get back at Pac for popping the cops.On top of that, Pac was young/sidetracked, but he still had revolutionary pedigree.He was a direct

link to the movement.So called "thorough street cats" are ALLOWED to do what they do with some concession.That concession being:Alphabet

gang lapdogs.They do favors to keep the heat off their azz.

2.Ayanna charged Jack because it was all a ruse.Jack knew he'd get off.Rick, I'm not sure he served time.I never heard of him serving any time.

If you have a source saying he did, point me in that direction.

Alphabet gangs don't think like niccaz."Oh Tupac was just a rapper!:mjlol:"...They can spot a niccaz potential quicker than other niccaz.

Pac came from a direct lineage of militant black radicals.If his maturity would've kicked in/ proverbial "light bulb" would've gone off,

he could've became a bigger problem.Keep him sidetracked with bullshyt and nip it in the bud early.It's not about what Pac was at the time.

It was about keeping him from realizing his potential

breh

although we disagree on certain things
i’ll admit your an excellent poster
with that said i really think your being WAYYY OVER THE TOP with this pac conspiracy tip - in point of his life ‘93 he was considered a struggling artist (not my opinion... money B his oakland/bay area lil homie has said this. dude was sign to a major which was one of top recording label in the world and gave him an all out budget no rapper at time ever seen.
by the time of this rape pac drop’d a total of 8 records - 2 albums & 6 singles

2pacalypsenow
trapped
brenda gotta baby
if my homie call
SFMN
holler if you hear me
i get around
keep your head up

and he only achieved gold status for SFMN

if there was gonna be some major plot to disrupt the black youth back then.... they would’ve targeted ice cube & chuck d whom was selling millions

and i couldn't find that about rick
i do remember reading & hearing that 3 out of the 4 man charge with sexual assault where convicted
pac, man-man & rick.... and the only reason pac got years while the others a few months with probation was do to pac being arrested like 6 times since the incident

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Pac loved the ladies :pachaha:I'm glad Vlad is doing this because it's important journalism. It's never too late to expose fraudulent and fukked up behavior.

I believe her. Don't @ me but if you must for the attention, I can't stop you :yeshrug: