VLAD Interviews Ayanna Jackson, the Lady Who Accussed 2pac of Rape in 1994 (PART 1, 2 & 3 in O.P.)

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
The court paperwork needs to come to light for the rape case to settle some of this.

I wanna hear what Charles Fuller has to say about this. Vlad should interview Charles Fuller cause he would know as well as Niger and Trevor. Jack a liar! Vlad should not interview Jack.
Niger is Jack, Trevor is Henchman. Kevin Powell changed their names to that for Pac's Vibe article probably out of fear. Either Vlad didn't know or he wanted to play it safe and not use their real names either. Jack has an interview coming soon with GullyTV but he said that he wasn't going to ask him any Pac questions.

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
The court paperwork needs to come to light for the rape case to settle some of this.

Niger is Jack, Trevor is Henchman. Kevin Powell changed their names to that for Pac's Vibe article probably out of fear. Either Vlad didn't know or he wanted to play it safe and not use their real names either. Jack has an interview coming soon with GullyTV but he said that he wasn't going to ask him any Pac questions.
Jimmy wasn’t there breh ..Trevor is Rick. She said it was a tall dark cat.

TUPAC-ROLEX-October-13th-1994..jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh

although we disagree on certain things
i’ll admit your an excellent poster
with that said i really think your being WAYYY OVER THE TOP with this pac conspiracy tip - in point of his life ‘93 he was considered a struggling artist (not my opinion... money B his oakland/bay area lil homie has said this. dude was sign to a major which was one of top recording label in the world and gave him an all out budget no rapper at time ever seen.
by the time of this rape pac drop’d a total of 8 records - 2 albums & 6 singles

2pacalypsenow
trapped
brenda gotta baby
if my homie call
SFMN
holler if you hear me
i get around
keep your head up

and he only achieved gold status for SFMN

if there was gonna be some major plot to disrupt the black youth back then.... they would’ve targeted ice cube & chuck d whom was selling millions

and i couldn't find that about rick
i do remember reading & hearing that 3 out of the 4 man charge with sexual assault where convicted
pac, man-man & rick.... and the only reason pac got years while the others a few months with probation was do to pac being arrested like 6 times since the incident

Chuck D & Ice T never broke the 3rd wall.They kept it on wax.

Pac firing off on cops put him on the immediate "get back" list.

He needed to be tamed/humbled...taught to stay in his place.

(If any of these events were even real^^^^)

That being said, I'm starting to question the whole thing.I've come across some information that's simply mind blowing.

I won't even share it in here...99.5% of The Coli's not ready to wrap their minds around it.We may have all been hoodwinked.

That 99.5% is really part of the 85%....If you know your Actual Facts, you'd know what I'm talking about.

I'm officially retiring from this subject.It's much ado about nothing at this point.It's theater.

Vlad and a bunch of other YouTube channels revolving around Tupac are not to be trusted.

I'm done giving my energy to it at this point.So long, friend.......

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
she even said all the guys were like "damn that ass is phat"

then 25 yrs later she's on Instagram thirst trapping poking out the same ass

one would think that such an experience might make a girl become more modest and less slutty, u know, fearing the type of attention that led to something like that happen

but nah
whats that bytch IG username? all the shyt posted in this thread deleted :snoop:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
It's crazy watching a bunch of grown ass men clown a girl for being sexually assaulted like she asked for all that.

I'm anti feminist only because I think it's another tool to bring down the black family, but I swear sometimes nikkas online be having me ready to start caping for them.

Regardless of your fandom for another nikka, I can never understand the blind loyalty some nikkas have for these rappers.

It's really weird.
The same way its fukked up for a bytch to LIE and set a black man up on a rape charge. The bytch wasnt credible or consistent in court and she isnt credible or consistent here. That man served jail time for a fukkin crime he didnt commit. That shyt is dispicable and changed the course of that man’s whole life. shyt led to his downfall.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
Jimmy wasn’t there breh ..Trevor is Rick. She said it was a tall dark cat.

TUPAC-ROLEX-October-13th-1994..jpg
I know Jimmy wasn't there I thought Trevor was Jimmy. That's what I meant by my first comment about now they saying that Henchman was there. I just looked at it again, Henchman's name was changed to Booker. I just forgot. That's Rick that 2pac was referring to in the unedited interview.

"Doesn't Nigel also go by the name of Trevor?"

Right. There's a real Trevor, but Nigel took on both aliases, you understand? So that's who I was kicking with-I got close to them. I used to dress in baggies and sneakers. They took me shopping; that's when I bought my Rolex and all my jewels. They made me mature. They introduced me to all these gangsters in Brooklyn. I met Nigel's family, went to his kid's birthday party-I trusted him, you know what I'm saying? I even tried to get Nigel in the movie, but he didn't want to be on film. That bothered me. I don't know any nikka that didn't want to be in the movies.
==================================
"Can you take us back to that night at Quad Recording Studios in Times Square?"

The night of the shooting? Sure. Ron G. is a DJ out here in New York. He's, like, "Pac, I want you to come to my house and lay this rap down for my tapes." I said, "All right, I'll come for free." So I went to his house-me, Stretch, and a couple other homeboys. After I laid the song, I got a page from this guy Booker, telling me he wanted me to rap on Little Shawn's record. Now, this guy I was going to charge, because I could see that they was just using me, so I said, "All right, you give me seven G's and I'll do the song." He said, "I've got the money. Come." I stopped off to get some weed, and he paged me again. "Where you at? Why you ain't coming?" I'm, like, "I'm coming, man, hold on."

Tupac Interviews

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
"Where are those people that did this? They were all in the same hotel as me, they were all right in the same room as me. Why am I the only one in court right now?"

vid is timestamped

Watching this again, it seems like Pac has the logic of "she already fukked me, so how could I rape her? Even if she told me no this time, she already fukked me, so I should be able to get the p*ssy whenever I want. It's not rape. She only told me no because she didn't want to fukk them, so I fukked then left. I'm innocent. Whatever happened after me isn't my concern. Ask them nikkas."

And everytime he was hit with a legit rebuttal on the things he was saying to make himself seem innocent the reporters shot back answers that he didn't want to respond to.

Pac: "If there was forced sodomy why was my sperm not found? Why were there no signs of forcible entry?"

Reporter: "Well Pac, you could've used a condom."

Reporter: "Pac, in New York, sodomy can also mean oral sex"

Pac: "aarrregaarrearreeee!"

:mjlol:

Y'all can say what you want about Pac's involvement or whatever, but right here he admits that something did happen in that room, so my only question in this thread is why are all y'all making shorty out to be the bad guy?

She was raped.

She said it, and Pac admitted it.

The bolded. And This post right here confirms u a straight sucka ass nikka. Real talk. Shorty was “ALLEGEDLY” raped. There was NO signs of forced entry. No none of that. Shorty story been inconsistent since the fukkin TRIAL. Yet u runnin wit this “she was raped” shyt. But not only that. U came up wit that dumb ass narrative that I bolded. nikkas like u is why nikkas get jammed up by these bytches. And trust me. I have ALOT of sympathy for rape victims. Theres plenty of women who I know who been legit raped and that shyt aint no game. Which is why I have LESS respect for lying ass muthafukkas.

LJLYDK!

All Star
Daps
:ohhh:

if it wasnt for her, there be no rape trial, no set up, no shooting, no jail, no beef with Bad Boy/Biggie

Part 1

Part 2

So what you saying? this bytch gets a fukking pass? coz if that's what you're saying you're fukkING CRAZY man.

fukk this ho. scream rape & ruin a mans life. IDGAF if it's Pac or the Next guy. fukk ANY bytch that screams fake rape wether the guys a rapper or a regular guy, this bytch should get jail time for this shyt. as should all ho's who scream fake rape

i hope someone close to pac puts hands on this bytch for real though

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

:hubie:

no hate
lemme help you out

Trevor is Rick