VLAD Interviews Ayanna Jackson, the Lady Who Accussed 2pac of Rape in 1994 (PART 1, 2 & 3 in O.P.)

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Like I said...I'm negging you on sight every time you post in a different 2pac thread. You hating on a dead man every chance you get.

you been mad ever since i shut down your thread about puff growing up in a white neighborhood
still confused how a asian pretending to be black whom never set foot in New York City could say something that fukking stupid

but no worries, i’ll do the honors of pressing that button Asianthoughts

depositphotos_32681461-stock-photo-red-ignore-button-on-a.jpg

LJLYDK!

All Star
Daps
Fukk this bytch put her instagram out there, lets put this bytch on blast! she deserves to have her life ruined, i bet Pac isn't the only one that she's tried this shyt with neither.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
you been mad ever since i shut down your thread about puff growing up in a white neighborhood
still confused how a asian pretending to be black whom never set foot in New York City could say something that fukking stupid

but no worries, i’ll do the honors of pressing that button Asianthoughts

depositphotos_32681461-stock-photo-red-ignore-button-on-a.jpg
I'm as black as that nikka that's fukking yo moms.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN

They have to interview Pac's manager Charles Fuller and Vlad also must, must interview Leila Steinberg who now manages Earl Sweatshirt and she also managed Pac as well.

The court paperwork needs to come to light for the rape case to settle some of this.

Niger is Jack, Trevor is Henchman. Kevin Powell changed their names to that for Pac's Vibe article probably out of fear. Either Vlad didn't know or he wanted to play it safe and not use their real names either. Jack has an interview coming soon with GullyTV but he said that he wasn't going to ask him any Pac questions.
Aye bro, do me a favor and don't quote any of my post on here. I didn't like the way you disrespected me and some of the members on here acting like a hoe ass nikka in the drum kit thread and I don't fukk with you. Either you apologize for acting like a fukking bozo or don't quote me until further notice because you're pissing me off.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
GAWD DAMN! :wow: She sexy and thick with them fine chocolate legs. She was a baddie, and now a milf. Now I know why Pac was sending that car for her.

Plus she probably give that good dome, you could see she got a little bit of hood in her :lolbron:I'm willing to bet she was good in the sac.

Edit:She do modeling or something?

Last edited:

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
The Coli never met a woman who told the truth :mjlol:

Seems like the general public never met a man wrongfully accused either.

And what I wanna know @tuckdog and @4d 6f 6e 65 79 is why was there no forcible entry? You said a reporter said sodomy can be the mouth too but Ayanna never mentioned anything about anyone putting nothing in her mouth on the night in question. Also she says Pac had her by the hair but her arms weren't restrained was it? Could she have scratched anyone to get evidence under her nails or leave marks on them (Pac mainly)? Could she have got off his dikk since she was on top and was being held by Pac supposedly with one arm?

Just questions since ya'll seem to have this all wrapped up with a bow.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Seems like the general public never met a man wrongfully accused either.

And what I wanna know @tuckdog and @4d 6f 6e 65 79 is why was there no forcible entry? You said a reporter said sodomy can be the mouth too but Ayanna never mentioned anything about anyone putting nothing in her mouth on the night in question. Also she says Pac had her by the hair but her arms weren't restrained was it? Could she have scratched anyone to get evidence under her nails or leave marks on them (Pac mainly)? Could she have got off his dikk since she was on top and was being held by Pac supposedly with one arm?

Just questions since ya'll seem to have this all wrapped up with a bow.
Her story confusing, she said she was straddling but her clothes was on? Then they ripped off her clothes and panties and shyt. So I guess maybe she had them on but slid them down. Vlad should have asked her about that. Also how did she get clothes to leave in if they ripped her clothes off her. I don't know, got to wait for part 3.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
So first she didnt know Jack and co but then she pretty much confirmed Nigel was Jack. Also she said at one point "I didnt think anything of it because ive been with these people" but then cuts herself because she knew she was about to contradict herself :mjlol:

Pac was innocent:wow:
Did you see the oart where she said she didnt felatiate tuoac, but them admitted to kissing his dikk or some shyt.

This is powerful vindication in my mind, pac was definitely innocent.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Her story confusing, she said she was straddling but her clothes was on? Then they ripped off her clothes and panties and shyt. So I guess maybe she had them on but slid them down. Vlad should have asked her about that. Also how did she get clothes to leave in if they ripped her clothes off her. I don't know, got to wait for part 3.

I was wondering about this too.