VLAD Interviews Ayanna Jackson, the Lady Who Accussed 2pac of Rape in 1994 (PART 1, 2 & 3 in O.P.)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Really? Even though she's contradicting herself throughout the interview or no physical evidence supporting her rape claim?
I've served on jury duty in a rape case...changed my view on victims

Rape and sexual assault in her case seems like she knows she was on some jump off shyt, but people used that against her to justify violating her.

She might have done certain things voluntarily but can't reconcile the trauma of a legitimate rape or assault.

Those events do serious damage to psyches of the victims.

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
I took that as her saying she didn't know who they were at the time, but over the years she pieced together who they were.

As far as her and Pac having sex, she said that they had sex, then caught herself as not to imply that it was consensual sex.

Semantics.

Meaning he penetrated her, but it wasn't sex between two consenting people, it was rape.

She said she was straddling him, the other nikkas came in, Pac grabbed her by the head and tried to relax her, when she said it wasn't what she wanted, he continued to hold her and tried to comfort her while the other nikkas took her clothes off.

She went on to say that once that happened, Pac fukked her while they felt her up, when Pac was finished he bounced, and two other nikkas fukked her.

I wasn't there, I have no dogs in this fight.

I don't want to see any black women raped, or any black men in prison, but I'm not going to cape for a black man just because I'm a fan of his music.

Do I think Pac was a rapist who made a habit of having relations with women against their will?

No.

But I also know how it is when you're poppin, can fukk just about any woman you want, and you're trying to get stripes with the homies by laying some fine community p*ssy out for them.

A lot of times that shyt can go waaaay left if you're not careful and dealing with a woman that's not into all that, and I think this was one of those cases.
She knew damn well who Trevor en Nigel were. She mentioned them by name in her written version of these events in 2012.

I take Pac’ side of the story over hers anyday..not because I’m a fan but it makes the most sense.

He was gettin busy with her..his “homies” (who also shot him up a couple months later) wanted to join ..Pac left the room because as he said “she wasn’t his girl”.

Whatever happened to her after that..is not his responsibility.
Pac’s biggest “crime” is neglecting the seriousness of the situation though.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I've served on jury duty in a rape case...changed my view on victims

Rape and sexual assault in her case seems like she knows she was on some jump off shyt, but people used that against her to justify violating her.

She might have done certain things voluntarily but can't reconcile the trauma of a legitimate rape or assault.

Those events do serious damage to psyches of the victims.
Not sure about you guys but if there's a lack of evidence for a claim, contradictions riddled in the story, victims POV is up for discussion. People go to jail for this type of the stuff despite being innocent. She even admitted to doing it to Fueller in that very same interview.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Like, it's really nikkas in here that believe that thorough, real life street nikkas, that made their bones off playing the shadows, would do something as hot as raping a girl and getting their government names all in the news just to deliver a rapper....A RAPPER.... to the feds. :mjlol:

Hip Hop fairy tales...

jbrad

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She damn sure doesn't look like the shorty in the picture that surfaced some years ago. Where she get bread to get all the cosmetics done?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
For ya'll asking how Vlad got her on. He more than likely paid her (yes Vlad does pay for some interviews, not all but I can imagine this would be one he'd pay for)

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Theres no good evidence showing Pac's innocence honestly.

I see how a lot of dudes excuse sexual assault based on the fact she was a previous jump off as a green light to assault women in the future.

If you keep up with that line of thinking, every encounter YOU have with a woman is potential sexual assault. Men don't excuse sexual assault, they just expect there to be some kind of terms of engagement. It was all fun and games to "kiss" his dikk in front of a club full of people "your first time ever there" before the hook kicked in on a song while dancing. It was cool to go home that night with Pac and fukk 3 times on the first night. It was cool to spend the night and everything. This hoe said Pac raped her, but the entire story consist of HER riding HIM......in front of his homies. So if Pac got up and left you to get tossed up, guess what.....the onus isn't on him to protect your essence. I hate when people treat every engagement between a man and a woman as if the man is in control of the woman's essence. If you've hung out with Pac before on dates like she claim, once you show up and it's just a bunch of nikkas you claim you don't know.....leave!

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
I'm negging you every time I see you in a Pac thread.
Like, it's really nikkas in here that believe that thorough, real life street nikkas, that made their bones off playing the shadows, would do something as hot as raping a girl and getting their government names all in the news just to deliver a rapper....A RAPPER.... to the feds. :mjlol:

Hip Hop fairy tales...

A rapper that has FBI files on him since he was born. You nikkas can't be fukking dense

Recently released FBI file suggests rappers 2Pac and Eazy E were threatened and extorted

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps
you know what i mean, Napolean, EDI, Young Noble have all done interviews with VLAD in past few months.
But them nikkas dont care about Pac's legacy my brother....they just want their 15mins..
nikkas was supposed to be in the backround on some soldier shyt.. riding!! and they failed smh
They couldnt hold Pac down when he was alive so we cant expect them to do it now that he's gone

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
She knew damn well who Trevor en Nigel were. She mentioned them by name in her written version of these events in 2012.

I take Pac’ side of the story over hers anyday..not because I’m a fan but it makes the most sense.

He was gettin busy with her..his “homies” (who also shot him up a couple months later) wanted to join ..Pac left the room because as he said “she wasn’t his girl”.

Whatever happened to her after that..is not his responsibility.
Pac’s biggest “crime” is neglecting the seriousness of the situation though.

These "homies" that "shot him a couple months later", only touched him up because this nikka held a press conference on the street where he stated that there were other nikkas involved in the case that the police should be looking for (these same "homies").

He verified her story of being raped by saying that the police should be looking for the other guys that were in the room. :mjpls:

So why is everybody in this thread going at her?

He even implied that these same guys have committed other "small things" that they should be investigated for.. :mjpls:

If shorties story is in fact true, Pac snitched because he was just as much a part of the rape as they were, and he should have kept his fukkin mouth shut, but that was something Pac was never able to do.

That's why he got touched.

Pac is lucky he made it past '94 if we want to be all the way real..

Last edited:

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
But them nikkas dont care about Pac's legacy my brother....they just want their 15mins..
nikkas was supposed to be in the backround on some soldier shyt.. riding!! and they failed smh
They couldnt hold Pac down when he was alive so we cant expect them to do it now that he's gone

ehhh, they was kids. 17-18 when Pac died.

the whole DEATH ROW/Mob Pirus, Long Beach Crips,Rollin 20s, Insanes, Campanella park Bloods etc. the whole crew of nikkas that rolled with Death Row failed to hold down 2pac while he was alive.....

not a bunch of skinny teens from New Jersey.... but i get what u mean about them not caring about his legacy and wanting their 15.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If you keep up with that line of thinking, every encounter YOU have with a woman is potential sexual assault. Men don't excuse sexual assault, they just expect there to be some kind of terms of engagement. It was all fun and games to "kiss" his dikk in front of a club full of people "your first time ever there" before the hook kicked in on a song while dancing. It was cool to go home that night with Pac and fukk 3 times on the first night. It was cool to spend the night and everything. This hoe said Pac raped her, but the entire story consist of HER riding HIM......in front of his homies. So if Pac got up and left you to get tossed up, guess what.....the onus isn't on him to protect your essence. I hate when people treat every engagement between a man and a woman as if the man is in control of the woman's essence. If you've hung out with Pac before on dates like she claim, once you show up and it's just a bunch of nikkas you claim you don't know.....leave!
I don't know if yall know this or not, but you need consent EVERY time

If you wanna play fast and loose, you're just gambling.

You can't justify it as "well we had sex 99 times, therefore I'm going to take the 100th"

doesn't work that way.

This pac fascination has people ignoring R Kelly and Cosby

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
These "homies" that "shot him a couple months later", only touched him up because this nikka held a press conference on the street where he stated that there were other nikkas involved in the case that the police should be looking for (these same "homies").

If shorties story is in fact true, Pac snitched because he was just as much a part of the rape as they were, and he should have kept his fukkin mouth shut, but that was something Pac was never able to do.

That's why he got touched.

Pac is lucky he made it past '94 if we want to be all the way real..

She got introduced to him by Jack..the fukk does that tell you?

He left the room because they were touching on her and he didn’t give a fukk about her like that..plus she KNEW THESE DUDES ALREADY!

Why would he gang rape her when he already fukked her multiple times?? :mjlol: