VLAD Interviews Ayanna Jackson, the Lady Who Accussed 2pac of Rape in 1994 (PART 1, 2 & 3 in O.P.)

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's crazy watching a bunch of grown ass men clown a girl for being sexually assaulted like she asked for all that.

I'm anti feminist only because I think it's another tool to bring down the black family, but I swear sometimes nikkas online be having me ready to start caping for them.

Regardless of your fandom for another nikka, I can never understand the blind loyalty some nikkas have for these rappers.

It's really weird.
She didnt get sexually assualted, her story is full of contradictions. On top of that she claimed one of the people that went to jail for sexually assaulting her didnt even do anything wrong, how can we not clown her?

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
:comeon:
Breh nothing is cool about sexual assault. Have you even watched the videos tho ?? She changed her story like 3 times.

I just finished watching both vids and her story never changed.

To add on, I've worked with sexual assault victims for the past 10 years and her being unable to vividly recall all details of the rape is common.

This was a traumatic event that happened 25 years ago so I would expect her story to sound a little hazy.

Either way, that still doesn't explain why there's 100 nikkas in here caping for a nikka they don't know, over a situation most of them are too young to remember, and non of them were there to witness, while tearing down the character of a woman they don't know, all because they are a fan of the nikkas art.

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps

To add on, I've worked with sexual assault victims for the past 10 years and her being unable to vividly recall all details of the rape is common.

This was a traumatic event that happened 25 years ago so I would expect her story to sound a little hazy.

Either way, that still doesn't explain why there's 100 nikkas in here caping for a nikka they don't know, over a situation most of them are too young to remember, and non of them were there to witness, while tearing down the character of a woman they don't know, all because they are a fan of the nikkas art.
First she didnt know Nigel and Trevor ..then she did. Then she and Pac were having sex then they don’t. A lot of bullshyt from her side.

I’m sure something happened to her that night..but to pin a rape case on him which directly changed Pacs entire future is why people are riding her like this.

They sent that man to Rikers for shyt that he didn’t do..

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
They were trying to extort him the same way they got Puffy. Pac just wasn’t having it

:mjlol: at yall still believing in this stupid shyt

Funny ain’t it. The one man you’ve had sex with multiple times a charge and the man who doesn’t touch you gets a charge. Meanwhile the real gangsters who actually raped you never got charged :stopitslime:

:snoop: breh, every nikka that was there in his suite got charge

man-man
rick
pac
all got convicted

jack got a separate trial & got off

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
fukk that hoe bytch.

wat6rr.jpg

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

1. She said she had sex with Tupac that night, then said “I wanna make it very clear I did not have sex with Tupac that night.”
2. Said she didnt know Haitian Jack and co (at the club), then slipped and said she knew "these people" prior to the "rape" incident
3. Accused Haitian Jack, Tupac, Fueller, for rape, yet claims Fueller didnt do "anything wrong" despite serving time for an assault charge like Tupac

So basically we can't scrutinise her story and we have to believe her and take her word for it, and if we don't we are "caping for a man we don't know and never met", that isn't a good argument.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
First she didnt know Nigel and Trevor ..then she did. Then she and Pac were having sex then they don’t. A lot of bullshyt from her side.

I’m sure something happened to her that night..but to pin a rape case on him which directly changed Pacs entire future is why people are riding her like this.

They sent that man to Rikers for shyt that he didn’t do..

I took that as her saying she didn't know who they were at the time, but over the years she pieced together who they were.

As far as her and Pac having sex, she said that they had sex, then caught herself as not to imply that it was consensual sex.

Semantics.

Meaning he penetrated her, but it wasn't sex between two consenting people, it was rape.

She said she was straddling him, the other nikkas came in, Pac grabbed her by the head and tried to relax her, when she said it wasn't what she wanted, he continued to hold her and tried to comfort her while the other nikkas took her clothes off.

She went on to say that once that happened, Pac fukked her while they felt her up, when Pac was finished he bounced, and two other nikkas fukked her.

I wasn't there, I have no dogs in this fight.

I don't want to see any black women raped, or any black men in prison, but I'm not going to cape for a black man just because I'm a fan of his music.

Do I think Pac was a rapist who made a habit of having relations with women against their will?

No.

But I also know how it is when you're poppin, can fukk just about any woman you want, and you're trying to get stripes with the homies by laying some fine community p*ssy out for them.

A lot of times that shyt can go waaaay left if you're not careful and dealing with a woman that's not into all that, and I think this was one of those cases.