VLAD Interviews Ayanna Jackson, the Lady Who Accussed 2pac of Rape in 1994 (PART 1, 2 & 3 in O.P.)

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
until that night pac met her at Nells

ayanna claims she didnt know jack

jack claims he didnt know ayanna

and with that said - this set up thing just dosnt make any sense...

pac side , his own words
pac gave ayanna his number then after she kept blowing him up, pac gave her man man(his manager) & jack number and told her to call them when she(ayanna) wanted to get with him(pac)
so technically speaking its not the way you presented that scenario “like jack had her number already & called her to come thru”

and more importantly
if jack set this all up
the 2 main questions are

for WHAT ? what’s the motive for Haitian jack a street business man with huge criminals ties & roughly had 4 maybe even 5 times more the money as this young rapper/actor on the come up

and lastly, WHY ? would ayanna charge jack himself & rick his(jack) main nikka with the same charge as pac
thats just as ridiculous as the whole suge set pac up to be shot & killed in the same car as the driver and him as the passenger
if it was this set up she(ayanna) would’ve claimed rape the 1st night they hookup in his hotel when it just was the 2 of them
I'm negging you every time I see you in a Pac thread.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
until that night pac met her at Nells

ayanna claims she didnt know jack

jack claims he didnt know ayanna

and with that said - this set up thing just dosnt make any sense...

pac side , his own words
pac gave ayanna his number then after she kept blowing him up, pac gave her man man(his manager) & jack number and told her to call them when she(ayanna) wanted to get with him(pac)
so technically speaking its not the way you presented that scenario “like jack had her number already & called her to come thru”

and more importantly
if jack set this all up
the 2 main questions are

for WHAT ? what’s the motive for Haitian jack a street business man with huge criminals ties & roughly had 4 maybe even 5 times more the money as this young rapper/actor on the come up

and lastly, WHY ? would ayanna charge jack himself & rick his(jack) main nikka with the same charge as pac
thats just as ridiculous as the whole suge set pac up to be shot & killed in the same car as the driver and him as the passenger
if it was this set up she(ayanna) would’ve claimed rape the 1st night they hookup in his hotel when it just was the 2 of them

1.To get back at Pac for popping the cops.On top of that, Pac was young/sidetracked, but he still had revolutionary pedigree.He was a direct

link to the movement.So called "thorough street cats" are ALLOWED to do what they do with some concession.That concession being:Alphabet

gang lapdogs.They do favors to keep the heat off their azz.

2.Ayanna charged Jack because it was all a ruse.Jack knew he'd get off.Rick, I'm not sure he served time.I never heard of him serving any time.

If you have a source saying he did, point me in that direction.

Alphabet gangs don't think like niccaz."Oh Tupac was just a rapper!:mjlol:"...They can spot a niccaz potential quicker than other niccaz.

Pac came from a direct lineage of militant black radicals.If his maturity would've kicked in/ proverbial "light bulb" would've gone off,

he could've became a bigger problem.Keep him sidetracked with bullshyt and nip it in the bud early.It's not about what Pac was at the time.

It was about keeping him from realizing his potential

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
:what:

you make all these pac threads and you dont know his manager man-man

:dahell:
I didn't know his name was Charles Fuller, no. Am I supposed to be embarrassed now or something?:mjlol: You lost in the other threads, that's the only reason you here. :umad:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
it just wreaks of the Dave Chappelle Ice Berg Slim bottom bytch story to me. Seems like they set pac up. And he still managed to avoid a rape charge and got hit with groping. Which is interesting.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Wow, just fukking wow smh.

This is crazy, I always wonder how her life was after the ordeal.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
It's crazy watching a bunch of grown ass men clown a girl for being sexually assaulted like she asked for all that.

I'm anti feminist only because I think it's another tool to bring down the black family, but I swear sometimes nikkas online be having me ready to start caping for them.

Regardless of your fandom for another nikka, I can never understand the blind loyalty some nikkas have for these rappers.

It's really weird.

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
It's crazy watching a bunch of grown ass men clown a girl for being sexually assaulted like she asked for all that.

I'm anti feminist only because I think it's another tool to bring down the black family, but I swear sometimes nikkas online be having me ready to start caping for them.

Regardless of your fandom for another nikka, I can never understand the blind loyalty some nikkas have for these rappers.

It's really weird.
:comeon:
Breh nothing is cool about sexual assault. Have you even watched the videos tho ?? She changed her story like 3 times.