Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown Coming to Consoles June 5th

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
New to VF5 are Taka Arashi and Jean Kujo. Every character has been given new moves, and new animations for old ones. There's a bound system like Tekken now for longer, flashier combos.

Basically check this wall combo vid to see what's up
VF5FS VERSION A

Longer, combos? :sadbron:

Aside from wall combos its not like Tekken 6 were I can have you in the air forever. Most combos are around 6 hits were Tekken is 9+

Yeah, but from the looks of it here, with wall bounce, you can ground bound more times (2-3 times it seems, opposed to Tekken's 1 ground bound) than you can in Tekken. So with that said and after that vid, i don't wanna hear any more fukkin bytching about Tekken's juggling with a VF rebuttal as comparison anymore, as essentially it's hardly any less offensive or more realistic in that regard at all now. Here's :leostare: @ you Goldenglove.:stopitslime:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Aside from wall combos its not like Tekken 6 were I can have you in the air forever. Most combos are around 6 hits were Tekken is 9+

Yea i remember having pool Khalil in the air for half his life bar.

Remember that, :youngsabo: , Khalil?

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yea i remember having pool Khalil in the air for half his life bar.

Remember that, :youngsabo: , Khalil?

Actually, I don't recall you much ever getting any solid juggles on me at all. :aicmon:You just run off after a win or two when I'm fukking around with you, but always too fearful to stand and face me for a solid first to whatever session.:stopitslime: Settle down clown, as you know full well I would destroy and humble any variation of you (since you got like five aliases and shyt) and you wouldn't dare accept a challenge from a serious bout.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Juggling is the way of the future brehs. VF, Tekken, Marvel, DOA, MK, the list goes on. Every game has it so for anyone complaining about it in fighting games should either stick with the old shyt or embrace evolution.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You can roll out of some of those combos :dry:

And that shyt is mainly for wall combos where nikkas backing up all match, if you get caught slippin' against the wall then hey, that's on you.

:manny:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Actually, I don't recall you much ever getting any solid juggles on me at all. :aicmon:You just run off after a win or two when I'm fukking around with you, but always too fearful to stand and face me for a solid first to whatever session.:stopitslime: Settle down clown, as you know full well I would destroy and humble any variation of you (since you got like five aliases and shyt) and you wouldn't dare accept a challenge from a serious bout.

Wait wait a minute there Khalil. You dont remember me using Roger Jr. and juggling half your life bar with 1 combo then posting it on youtube. I clearly remember it because i was laughing and calling you garbage while i performed a half life combo like i created the game there friend.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Got the PSN funds loaded up, got the MS points on deck...

I'm ready for this great downloadable game and content to grace the presence of my consoles. Its gonna feels so gooooooood

:noah:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Got the PSN funds loaded up, got the MS points on deck...

I'm ready for this great downloadable game and content to grace the presence of my consoles. Its gonna feels so gooooooood

:noah:

You buying the complete package on both?

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nah, I'm a split it with my bro on PS3. I have 2400 points so whatever that gets me on Xbox I'm fine with.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Last VF I played, last fighting game in general, was the original VF 4. Game was a classic. I mostly used Sarah, which I know was a beginner fighter, but I feel like I mastered her and preferred using her even though I was proficient with most of the characters.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Last VF I played, last fighting game in general, was the original VF 4. Game was a classic. I mostly used Sarah, which I know was a beginner fighter, but I feel like I mastered her and preferred using her even though I was proficient with most of the characters.
If you're down, cop this breh, it's only 14.99

WHY ISNT THIS OUT YET?!?!?!

shyt is lame as fukk, I was up til 2:30 waiting for it to pop up in my searches in the store... it never came

:to:

I'm about to check now though.

:lolbron:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
If you're down, cop this breh, it's only 14.99

shyt is lame as fukk, I was up til 2:30 waiting for it to pop up in my searches in the store... it never came

:to:

I'm about to check now though.

:lolbron:

That's cuz the store doesn't update at Midnight (wish that it did though), but it actually updates around 12-3 p.m. EST.