Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown Coming to Consoles June 5th

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Wait wait a minute there Khalil. You dont remember me using Roger Jr. and juggling half your life bar with 1 combo then posting it on youtube. I clearly remember it because i was laughing and calling you garbage while i performed a half life combo like i created the game there friend.

As I stated already, no, you never really did anything special, but I know you have a rep of posting the rare few wins that you do get on folks when they fool around against playing you to pump your bird chest up a bit. I know you recall getting devastated 20-5 against me the session just a night or two prior (of course, you and your camera were most likely inoperable then though :smugfavre:) to this pat-on-your-own back fight that you trying to boost yourself up with here and won't put your money where mouth is and do a First to whatever (session). You'd be very quick and very wise to backing down, as typical protocol.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I remember when I got on Tekken 6 and finally clowned Mowgli. I think that nikka may have stopped playing the game

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Yall see that the game is free for PS+ members? Man i wish i had a stick for the PS3, if so i would get it on PS3.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yall see that the game is free for PS+ members? Man i wish i had a stick for the PS3, if so i would get it on PS3.

So it's totally free for + members, this iteration, not the last one?:sadbron: Oh, that's a definite W for me then.:mj: I was just about to go the store after work to put more PSN credit down to have enough for it.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
So it's totally free for + members, this iteration, not the last one?:sadbron: Oh, that's a definite W for me then.:mj: I was just about to go the store after work to put more PSN credit down to have enough for it.

7341196428_21d0428ef8_z.jpg

Yep, sucks for me. Still gotta rock 360 since i bought the stick.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, but I'm still going to buy the game because I want to own it outright. I don't have PS+ and while this is an incentive to get it, I want to own this game, because I don't want to have to keep subscribing to PS+ just to play it.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
From VFDC
- Not available yet on the PSN or XBLA for purchased.
- PSN+ members have a chance to play the full game (June game of the month for free).
- PS3 gamers can buy a discounted version of the game: the complete edition (have all the DLC items with the base game) for $30. Would normally have cost $45.
- A tutorial video - volume 1 - from Sega is released.
- A 99 cent ios and android app with VF5FS command list.
- Sega collaboration with VFR (Beat-Tribe organizers).
- Sarah featured in DOA5

So it looks like it's only free for a month for PS+ heads. But either way, it's a good look to just get people playing this PIFF.

And it's a win that PS3 gamers get this for 30 bucks :win:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
From VFDC

So it looks like it's only free for a month for PS+ heads. But either way, it's a good look to just get people playing this PIFF.

And it's a win that PS3 gamers get this for 30 bucks

Hmm...guess I'll be picking up that 50 buck psn card after all so I can cop the complete version for 30.

And careful with them :pacspit: Tis be disrespectful. Wouldn't wanna turn this into a spitfest. Let's save all that for the sticks, my guy.

:pacspit:
:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's up brehs :yes:

But I don't see the special bundle for it.

And it's in the PS+ section.