Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown Coming to Consoles June 5th

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Some dope matches in that vid. I ended up watching some that popped up in the suggestions as well.

Can't wait for this joint.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Some dope matches in that vid. I ended up watching some that popped up in the suggestions as well.

Can't wait for this joint.

I want my revenge breh. Tryna work out the rust and whatnot

But yeah, that match was nuts. I was :ohhh: the whole time.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
u are not fit to study the true ways of thee warrior friend

:smugfavre:

Oh, so I see...SpikeLee eh. Yeah, I remember mollywhooping yo ass now. Don't worry, I'll do it again at this game here too to show you how unfit of a true warrior you are after you've been broken.....again.:leostare:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!

I can tell you played the other pai that was online at the time cuz when I played you after, you were pretty much doing the same shyt. Only recently started playin Sarah but haven't played another cuz she is pretty bad in this game and few play her. even when this was new I rarely saw good Sarah players online

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I can tell you played the other pai that was online at the time cuz when I played you after, you were pretty much doing the same shyt. Only recently started playin Sarah but haven't played another cuz she is pretty bad in this game and few play her. even when this was new I rarely saw good Sarah players online

Did he have some dreads in his avatar?

I only played him like 2 or 3 matches. I was sparring with someone on my friend's list for like an hour before we started playing.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
I'd hate to buy the same game twice on two systems that literally sit side by side next to one another. (I already own VF5 on the 360).

I'm assuming they didn't add a storymode to this new version, that would be the only way I'd at least consider copping this on PSN. Any trophies?

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Tom, I already copped this game twice. Originally on PS3 when it first dropped with no online play, and again on 360.

I have no problem buying this again.

The epic sessions that will ensure with this new lobby system...
:ahh:

Also, I'ma cop on both consoles

:takedat:

And Tic Tac, are you talkin' bout this nikka who was playing last night?
JCblack333's Profile - Xbox.com

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I'd hate to buy the same game twice on two systems that literally sit side by side next to one another. (I already own VF5 on the 360).

I'm assuming they didn't add a storymode to this new version, that would be the only way I'd at least consider copping this on PSN. Any trophies?

Cop it on PSN so I can buss your ass for come sideways.:win:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
see, spending $15 just to lose 10 matches straight to Khalid 4real and then never playing it again isn't exactly an attractive thought.

Rather save that 15 and cop Sonic 4 episode II :hmm:

I like fighting games but just not enough to keep copping minor upgrades of something I already own (I only own SF4 and never copped the upgrades also, fuk the sheep)

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Tom, I already copped this game twice. Originally on PS3 when it first dropped with no online play, and again on 360.

I have no problem buying this again.

The epic sessions that will ensure with this new lobby system...
:ahh:

Also, I'ma cop on both consoles

:takedat:

And Tic Tac, are you talkin' bout this nikka who was playing last night?
JCblack333's Profile - Xbox.com
Nah it was a puerto rican guy. Maaan all u clowns play the same :leostare: jk
clowns, pai, :yeshrug:

Hopefully Sarah has some decent (read: abusable) lows and better options out of flamingo stance in FS cuz its too much work right now lol. otherwise it might be the first time I tier whore. Though I do plan on trying Jean to start to see what he got