Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown Coming to Consoles June 5th

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:dj2:

Just search "virtua" and find the complete edition for 30 on there. Downloading now :noah:

It feels so good

:ahh:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I just recommended the damn game to everybody on my friend's list who I've ever seen playing a fighting game

:scusthov:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
And you PS+ nikkas have no reason not to download this shyt, it's free for the month.

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
*Downloads game....*
*Ignores every invite from golden on purpose*

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I highly recommend hitting up the Dojo, if you're new to VF. Get a feel for the movement and some of the moves before hopping online. It won't help you much until you know when to use moves, but it will give you a base to start from.

Good games Khalil, you'll come around eventually

Is this up on 360 yet? Tic Tac, you're going to be like...

:ohhh: with all the new animations and how they drastically altered some of these characters move lists. They took out some decent shyt for Pai... but they added some good new shyt too, it's just about getting used to having the moves at my disposal now.

She has WAY more mids to start off with now, when I get this shyt down it's going to be ugly

:lolbron:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
And Khalil...
VFDC - Virtua Fighter Dot Com

That's a thread for Venessa's moves and shyt. I see that dude BLACK L A C x in that thread too. :snoop:

I'm a redeem myself against that muhfukka.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
And Khalil...
VFDC - Virtua Fighter Dot Com

That's a thread for Venessa's moves and shyt. I see that dude BLACK L A C x in that thread too. :snoop:

I'm a redeem myself against that muhfukka.

Aite, cool. Thanks.

Yeah, ggs last night. I bounced after that large ass room though, my homie hit me up to get some games in on there. I don't typically stick around too long in rooms that large, as it takes too long to get back on, lol, especially with that stupid ass lobby room timer.

The online is pretty damn good as far as the fighting goes. My homie was all the way in Edinburgh, Scotland and we only had 1 instance of lag/delay amongst the hour+ time we played. They definitely got to patch that lobby room timer though, at least make it go to 3 sec. 1nce both folks confirmed their characters and implement an instant rematch option for 2-man rooms.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The weird shyt is, that if you go online, and hit up custom matches or something they put you in a room against 1 person and you can just fight without the timer, but there's not lobby.

It's a bit weird. And they really need a "Ready" up option when in lobbies.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's live on XBL now as well. About to download it in a minute.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The weird shyt is, that if you go online, and hit up custom matches or something they put you in a room against 1 person and you can just fight without the timer, but there's not lobby.

It's a bit weird. And they really need a "Ready" up option when in lobbies.

Yeah, as I was saying last night, MVC3 has the same type of set up. These fukking game making blockheads need to get their shyt together and have intuitive and unified basic online set up functionality. At this point, no fighting game's online set up should be w/o lobbies, w/o the option for instant rematch during 2-man lobbies (or even if there's an open lobby but only two people are in it at the time) and should have the option for practice mode being in place online while waiting for others to join your room. Damn near every fighting game I've played may do some of these options right, but never seem to have it to having all of them in play. Just makes too much damn sense I suppose.