Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Is Virtua fighter still around?

Thought Tekken put a nail in that coffin

VF5 is currently the most realistic martial arts simulator on the market breh

every other game has characters with crazy super powers, projectiles and combo juggles that last 5 mins.

I'm still waiting for a fighting game that's basically just like a Jackie Chan/Jet Li/Bruce lee fight tho..

maybe next gen......VF5 is the closest we have to that right now tho

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Been waitin a loooong fukkin time for this.

if anybody wants to play og VF5, come at me breh.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Been waitin a loooong fukkin time for this.

if anybody wants to play og VF5, come at me breh.

Man, that nikka who wanted to play me last night was beating my ass

:to:

I kept it respectable the first 10 matches... won like 3 or 4 out of 10...but after that?

:wow:

Dude reeled off 30 on me before I got him again. The retarded thing is I would win so many rounds on him, and the majority of the matches were close so I kept coming back...

:snoop:

I told him I will redeem myself. :lift:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
That dude is on another level. I can get wins on his Goh, but Vanessa? :snoop:

but like I told him, I'm back to scrub status in every fighting game while I try to get used to playing on an arcade stick. bought one essentially to get ready for this

not 100% sure who I'll run with. I have no loyalties :obama:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That dude is on another level. I can get wins on his Goh, but Vanessa? :snoop:

but like I told him, I'm back to scrub status in every fighting game while I try to get used to playing on an arcade stick. bought one essentially to get ready for this

I did the same thing.

I switched to sticks after beasting with the pad. Hell, I even had the fastest time trial for Pai on XBL with the pad before switching. I'm a lot better now, but it takes time. I still fukk up, and I'm rusty on this game, but once I figure out how to safely combat certain methods I'm not taking Ls like I was last night.

I played the hell out of this game but I still don't know how to consistently quick block those chip moves nikkas do when you're on the ground. He hit me with that Vanessa kick stomp every time he wanted to after knocking me down. I was heated

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
I don't have the patience to get nice at fighting games nowadays.

shyts hard especially if ur a gamer like me who plays several different games simultaneously at any given moment and gets buttons mixed up often.

Last fighting game I played was Mortal Kombat and Khalil_4real whooped my ass....nikka was doing 10 hit juggles n shyt while I'm doing some basic kicks and punches :sadcam:

gave up after around the 3rd fight.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
I did the same thing.

I switched to sticks after beasting with the pad. Hell, I even had the fastest time trial for Pai on XBL with the pad before switching. I'm a lot better now, but it takes time. I still fukk up, and I'm rusty on this game, but once I figure out how to safely combat certain methods I'm not taking Ls like I was last night.

I played the hell out of this game but I still don't know how to consistently quick block those chip moves nikkas do when you're on the ground. He hit me with that Vanessa kick stomp every time he wanted to after knocking me down. I was heated

I don't know how to consistently block anything he does with her. I'm over here staggering, side turned, countered. dude has an answer for everything. Vanessa is one of the best characters though, Sarah not so much

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I don't have the patience to get nice at fighting games nowadays.

shyts hard especially if ur a gamer like me who plays several different games simultaneously at any given moment and gets buttons mixed up often.

Last fighting game I played was Mortal Kombat and Khalil_4real whooped my ass....nikka was doing 10 hit juggles n shyt while I'm doing some basic kicks and punches :sadcam:

gave up after around the 3rd fight.

Who are you? Dr. Omega?

I did the same thing.

Hmmm...I main Vanessa. :lolbron: