Viola does it again #BoycottWomanKing

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
You must not be aware of the fact that between 1808 through roughly 1860 American business men including Wall Street investors, bankers, and insurance companies financed countless slave voyages to Dahomey and Bonny Island to get smuggled slaves for American plantations in the deep South. That is what the Clotilda ship did. There is a whole ass book on the subject called:

"Freebooters and Smugglers: The Foreign Slave Trade in the USA After 1808."

Why cant u nikkas just answer my fukking question?

For those of us with Dahomey ancestry (Haitians, Dominicans, Trinidadians, etc) - do we also get slandered as murderous slave traders? Or are we victims? How does it work? I'm new to this victimhood thing.

The US Marines came to Haiti in 1915 and was shooting elders with machine guns and raping 10 year old girls but you nikkas always glorify your fakkit ass American armed-forces.

I'm gonna rep my ancestors - I dont give a fukk what y'all think.

I'm a Haitian descendant of the transatlantic slave trade from Benin.

Keep crying nikka

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
American flag twitter having a ball. lmfaoooooo

Its funny because I thought Dahomey mainly sold their enemies to Brazil but I dont see too many Brazilians crying and bytching.

Its only the Americans crying for some reason (as always)

And for those of us with Dahomey ancestry (Haitians, Dominicans, Trinidadians, etc) - do we also get slandered as murderous slave traders? Or are we victims? How does it work? I'm new to this victimhood thing.

Somebody school me.
Anyone who has Benin-Togo ancestry as a Black American probably had ancestors sold by the Dahomey.

So you admit you have a reason to try to downplay people pointing out the inaccuracies of the depictions and the silliness of cheering on a historical retelling of the very people who may have been the reason some of our Ancestors are over here?

Also no one is asking you to feel anything, people are just pointing out for Black Americans that we should not be jumping up to support a movie about our ancestors enslavers. It is a right we have, and no non-Black American's take on it should be taken seriously anyway. So you can worship your slaver ancestors in peace, if that is what you desire to do.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
our ancestors enslavers.

Your ancestors were not some bytch ass innocent victims

They were getting active on the battlefield also.

Stop crying because you LOST.

My ancestors also lost.... thats why they ended up on a sugar cane plantation.

But you dont see me crying about the Yoruba military from the 1600s.

War is war.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Lotta agendas in this thread.

Be sober. There is a reason right wingers are pushing for a boycott.

Suddenly this movie has to be historically accurate.

American history isn't even historically accurate.....tell the truth and they say you are woke.

But you all cook.
Who cares what cacs say?

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why cant u nikkas just answer my fukking question?

For those of us with Dahomey ancestry (Haitians, Dominicans, Trinidadians, etc) - do we also get slandered as murderous slave traders? Or are we victims? How does it work? I'm new to this victimhood thing.

The US Marines came to Haiti in 1915 and was shooting elders with machine guns and raping 10 year old girls but you nikkas always glorify your fakkit ass American armed-forces.

I'm gonna rep my ancestors - I dont give a fukk what y'all think.

I'm a Haitian descendant of the transatlantic slave trade from Benin.

Keep crying nikka

What the Hell are you writing about? You sound confused. This ain't about no damn Haiti. Nobody gives a shyt about what Haitians and Dominicans are doing. This does not have anything to do with you or Haitians. This is about a bullshyt movie trying to make evil ass people that were slave traders into noble virtuous beings. Go sit down somewhere.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
evil ass people

Keep crying nikka

War is war

I would have been frontline invading the Oyo also.

I believe in eye for eye.... blood for blood.....

Answer my question or get the fukk out my face.. I want a direct answer.

For those of us with Dahomey ancestry (Haitians, Dominicans, Trinidadians, etc) - do we also get slandered as murderous slave traders? Or are we victims? How does it work?

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Keep crying nikka

War is war

I would have been frontline invading the Oyo also.

I believe in eye for eye.... blood for blood.....

Answer my question or get the fukk out my face.. I want a direct answer.

For those of us with Dahomey ancestry (Haitians, Dominicans, Trinidadians, etc) - do we also get slandered as murderous slave traders? Or are we victims? How does it work?

Broah you trying to hard. Calm your ass down.

By the way how the Hell are people caping for slave traders but talking shyt about street gangs?

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Broah you trying to hard. Calm your ass down.

By the way how the Hell are people caping for slave traders but talking shyt about street gangs?

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Dig up bytch ass nikka Gezos corpse and bury him under an outhouse

fukk that nikka

Hope viola takes a role in a Daughters of the Trade movie

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Im not going to watch it. But what makes it different than any other slavery or civil rights movies black folks been supporting all these years? Maybe not even supporting,but not boycotting at least. Based on the anti black women agenda Ive been seeing as of late in terms of film. I dont know if this boycott is in good faith.

Would hate to hitch my wagon to a bunch of weirdos:manny:
That last Harriet Tubman movie was absolutely vile, The fact that they had a literal Catcher Freeman was disgusting

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Im not going to watch it. But what makes it different than any other slavery or civil rights movies black folks been supporting all these years? Maybe not even supporting,but not boycotting at least. Based on the anti black women agenda Ive been seeing as of late in terms of film. I dont know if this boycott is in good faith.

Would hate to hitch my wagon to a bunch of weirdos:manny:
That last Harriet Tubman movie was absolutely vile
Anyone who has Benin-Togo ancestry as a Black American probably had ancestors sold by the Dahomey.

So you admit you have a reason to try to downplay people pointing out the inaccuracies of the depictions and the silliness of cheering on a historical retelling of the very people who may have been the reason some of our Ancestors are over here?

Also no one is asking you to feel anything, people are just pointing out for Black Americans that we should not be jumping up to support a movie about our ancestors enslavers. It is a right we have, and no non-Black American's take on it should be taken seriously anyway. So you can worship your slaver ancestors in peace, if that is what you desire to do
Kossula was from Benin too: