Viola does it again #BoycottWomanKing

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Another propaganda pusher who can't answer a basic question.

I asked him a basic question and he starts talking about oxygen like its chemistry class.

Seems like every Tariq Nasheed follower has the intelligence level of a 5th grade dropout.
Buddy your losing your mind lmao and yall talk about us i have nothing to do with that prior conversation since it had nothing to do with me, all i seen was your slick comment with the Nick Cannon picture and asked you how it was living in Haiti and breathing that Haitan air since its obvious you live there.

Folks was talking about them changing history as well as trying to paint Black Men as evil the same ones you say are your ancestors and were outraged at that and here you come with the subtle shots at FBA (throwing stones and hiding your hands as always)

Remember i had nothing to do with the prior conversation i replied to your passive aggressive statement and asked you how it was living in Haiti the land of your ancestors you still havent replied.

So if you refuse to answer my question again and bring up a topic that has nothing to do with me, then you told on yourself its clear your trolling and something i said struck a nerve.

If you not answering my question dont reply.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Are you ethnically Fon or from the Gbe people? Just because your DNA says Togo/Benin that doesn't mean you are from Dahomey. You could be Yoruba which would make you a victim of Dahomey, because they preyed on the ethnic groups around them.

Yes - I've already explained this on here in other threads.

The only way a Haitian does not know his ethnic connections is because they converted to Christianity.

Majority of the original population was born in Africa and the country remained isolated for 100+ years.

This allowed many things to remain intact.

DNA confirmed it tho...I'm majority Benin with some other nations sprinkled in so I'm assuming there was some intercultural mixing going on but thats natural I guess.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
For those of us with Dahomey ancestry (Haitians, Dominicans, Trinidadians, etc) - do we also get slandered as murderous slave traders? Or are we victims? How does it work?
Everyone (Black American) in the US may have some Dahomey ancestry. I answered your idiotic question before, by pointing out that my own ancestors participated in the slave trade. I also pointed out that does not change the fact that what they did is wrong. You really are pitiful with this. If you want to honor them, have at it. I choose instead to go the other path. You thinking you have a point with that question demonstrates that you are probably not as clever as you think you are.

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
I know your type.

Zero original thoughts.

You were upset and started jumping in your "go back to your country" bag like Tariq.

Youre a Tariq nut sucker, and I addressed you as such.

How Tariq nut taste bro?
Bro i dont understand how yall nikkas dont get it, imagine i lived in Haiti and had the nerve to say slick shyt about Haitians and your ancestors even though if it wasnt for the sacrifice of 1804 and various other sacrifices i wouldnt be able to even be in the country, then on top of that get defensive when shyt is returned in my favor.

You know damn well if i went to Haiti and started talking shyt about your ancestors and your people i wouldnt make it out of alive.

And you telling me if it was well known that we had disdain towards yall eventhough yall tried to be friendly towards us that eventually that kindness will turn to hostility (obviously i know it varies by location)

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Well, damn. Man. Idk what to think. :martin: My mom been bytching at me about taking my daughter to see this. Sending me interviews with the cast and shyt lmao. But now I’m catching wind of all this criticism. Trying to discern if this is just right-adjacent/incel bullshyt or if the criticism is legit.
Just read up on them and their main exports. That is what I did when all of this first came out. No need to depend on people arguing back and forth about it, when the information is freely available on the subject.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes - I've already explained this on here in other threads.

The only way a Haitian does not know his ethnic connections is because they converted to Christianity.

Majority of the original population was born in Africa and the country remained isolated for 100+ years.

This allowed many things to remain intact.

DNA confirmed it tho...I'm majority Benin with some other nations sprinkled in so I'm assuming there was some intercultural mixing going on but thats natural I guess.

You are not understanding what I wrote. Just because your DNA says Benin that does not make you "Fon" ethnically. The people of Dahomey were "Fon." That was their ethnic group. Think about it.. Just because a person is Nigerian then that doesn't automatically make them Igbo or Hausa. There are lots of other ethnic groups in Nigeria.

Other ethnic groups also live in Benin like the Hausa, Yoruba, Fulani, Mina, Dendi, Barbara, Bissa, etc. Your ancestors could be from some of those groups and not have been subjects of Dahomey, because modern Benin is larger geographically than Dahomey.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Well, damn. Man. Idk what to think. :martin: My mom been bytching at me about taking my daughter to see this. Sending me interviews with the cast and shyt lmao. But now I’m catching wind of all this criticism. Trying to discern if this is just right-adjacent/incel bullshyt or if the criticism is legit.
I think it's a little of both to be honest.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
This movie wasn't even on my radar then all of a sudden today done just popped up everywhere. What is going?!!!

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
I'd rather see "Barbarian", and that's serious. But I didn't dig how that biracial chick was all concerned, and willing to risk her life for these White men. But I know that's what the movie meant to put in your subconscious. I only saw it for the Tuesday discount. Can't say I wasted my time, but it's nothing I would encourage anybody to go see all that much. I'd say it was a good "get out the house on a Tuesday night" type movie. I hadn't done that in minute. And I gotta admit, the soda and popcorn was fresh, and I didn't have no Big Bozo sitting next to me this time.

But just watching the previews of the "Woman King" turned me off just as bad as the title. There's no such thing as a woman king. I wasn't going to see that movie no way. I saw the preview of "Wakanda Forever" too, but I think I'm over that whole "Blank Panther" thing from Hollywood. Anybody notice that the titles to both of these movies symbolize woman power. You have Woman King, and you know Wakanda sound like Wanda. At least you could identify "Black Panther" with strong Black men.