Viola Davis: If I’m A Black Meryl Streep, Then ‘Pay Me What I’m Worth'

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
But when Mo’Nique was saying this - she was blacklisted and argumentative. Where was she when Mo’nique needed the support. Too busy pining for the next role where she plays a wench to white men. *cough cough Liam Neesom. Now that she’s aging out and roles are drying up - it’s advocacy time. That IR c00ning ploy hit her ass like karma after his racism was exposed for wanting to “kill the first black man he saw”.

Liam Neeson in racism storm after admitting he wanted to kill a black man

Viola Davis praised her interracial kiss with Liam Neeson in ‘Widows’ — months before his racism controversy

Viola Davis Says Kissing Liam Neeson Was 'Groundbreaking'
Monique ain't Viola Davis tho. And unfortunately for her and 98% of Hollywood the box office draw is a thing of the past. It's about genres in general

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Monique ain't Viola Davis tho. And unfortunately for her and 98% of Hollywood the box office draw is a thing of the past. It's about genres in general
Mo’nique wasn’t bragging about IR scenes and promoting it in the media. Viola is supposedly at the top of her craft and still begging for equality and scraps when both her and Monique were equally visible in their respective genres; as black women in Hollywood both of their voices could have been viable as a collective; instead of individually as an opportunist. Miss me with the bullshyt.
:snooze:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Unfortunately, for Viola- waiting until roles dropped and you’re at the latter end of her acting prime while endorsing white/black Hollywood intimacy for movie promotion in 98% of her interviews for popularity, couldn’t save her either. Monique knew the risks and STILL chose to speak out at the height of her career. Rather leave with my dignity than do a last ditch for Hollywood dollars and still get dumped. But I’ll let you tell it.... sell outs never prosper.

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Damn. yall hating on Viola. That's sad as hell she had all the accolades and isnt getting paid like that. That's super fukked up.
Do u live in America?

I work in pharma. Every white collar black person I know has to bring it 200% everyday to make a mark

I know a 6 fig guy who they had to beg to come back cuz they realized they took him for granted.
Performance review was outstanding and still he got a minor bonus on top of the avg bonus.

I know a white guy who only had a yr of experience on me and my boy w/ just a degree in bio (another company) and he got flown out to italy to meet the parent company's engineers. I admit he worked hard but so did we. Fam my Background was ChemEng and my other black coworker had a masters in pharmacology. Obviously we felt slighted. I immediately left to be a supervisor in another company and my coworker left for pharma formulations.

THIS IS AMERICA where the fuk u been?

Daps
Unfortunately, for Viola- waiting until roles dropped and you’re at the latter end of her acting prime while endorsing white/black Hollywood intimacy for movie promotion in 98% of her interviews for popularity, couldn’t save her either. Monique knew the risks and STILL chose to speak out at the height of her career. Rather leave with my dignity than do a last ditch for Hollywood dollars and still get dumped. But I’ll let you tell it.... sell outs never prosper.

Monique spoke out at the height of her career? :mjlol:

Netflix offered Monique 500k for a special. She wanted Chapelle money.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Monique spoke out at the height of her career? :mjlol:

Netflix offered Monique 500k for a special. She wanted Chapelle money.
Didn’t I tell you the fuk before to fuk off with your negative 3k pts and your coorelated username in quoting me?
:hhh:
Imagine trolling on a discussion board since 2014 and thinking your comments have any merit in 2020. What’s the height of your coli career besides hitting -5,000 by end of year.