Viola Davis: If I’m A Black Meryl Streep, Then ‘Pay Me What I’m Worth'

Gravity

Banned
Daps
your comprehension level is poor, if you think this thread is about counting people's money or any of my post in that regard.

your a bum, a wolf howling at the moon.
you calling a bytch means what exactly:manny:

you tried too call me broke, but when I threatened to drop receipts on your broke ass....niccaz moonwalked like :hubie:

:russ:
before niccaz was trying call me broke.
now it's "I don't care if your broke or rich":mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

checkmate.
Gotdamn you’re a stupid motherfukker.

Shouldn't you be busy worrying about how you gonna get your mama to stop sucking d!ck for opioids?
:stopitslime: I’ll let you try again.

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
she was the lead in suicide side squad that went over 600mill, she has far more of a claim then Monique because not only does Davis have a block buster movie under her belt, she has a hit Tv show on a mainstream channel.

She still should be producing. 50 Cent produces, she has no excuse.

And she was not the lead in Suicide Squad. She was 4th billed behind Will, Jared and Margot. On her next movie, Widows, she is billed first.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
She still should be producing. 50 Cent produces, she has no excuse.

And she was not the lead in Suicide Squad. She was 4th billed behind Will, Jared and Margot. On her next movie, Widows, she is billed first.

May be producing isn't her talent, or maybe she isn't a good judge a talent.

just because Jordan is the greatest basketball player of all time doesn't mean he would make a good coach or gm as we all know hasn't worked out for him, it's the same concept, not all producers make great actors.

no, she was the lead, that movie could not be made without her character, she was most important

1. she created the team
2. she had all the power and they feared or respected her.
3. they went in the city to rescue her.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Black people aren't undecompensated at a high rate in this country? You're a try hard c00n.
And I'm 28, make over 100k and have 2 nice pieces of real estate and no kids. I'm good breh. You, however, are an e-clout chasing try hard that should reassess they way he tries to big himself up on an internet forum:mjlol:

But if you're making money I can't be too mad at ya:yeshrug:

But youre probably mostly full of shyt:francis:

you wanna call my buff, pm me I've got nothing hide and proof for everything, I'm definitely black too.
niccaz came at me first, I'm not the type to talk and can't back it up

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
you wanna call my buff, pm me I've got nothing hide and proof for everything, I'm definitely black too.
niccaz came at me first, I'm not the type to talk and can't back it up
Pm you:hhh:
You got it breh

Unless you got a line on some 2-4 unit real estate in dc/bmore :mjgrin:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Pm you:hhh:
You got it breh

Unless you got a line on some 2-4 unit real estate in dc/bmore :mjgrin:

naw, I'm in Cali, I did real estate on the side with my own money, I bout my first house at 27, four years later I flipped it and made over 150% ish profit, in real money, over four years I paid about 50k, when I sold, received 140k. I kept all the profit besides maybe 8k

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Now her and not monique can speak.

The last 4 to 5 years alone viola been tops..

However i wish more black actors and actresses come together and start their own production company and work behind the scene to get paid.

It's sad when Ice Cube my favorite rapper can immediately come in and start his own production company and do shyt, while many of these actors and actresses be in the game 15 to 20 years just doing acting

What ?

Monique been speaking out since precious came out and she was coming off an Oscar
You nikkas act like she woke up yesterday and decided to speak out against being underpaid.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This.

I swear a lot of problems are quick fixes.

Simply walk away.

Streep would walk away if not given what she feels she’s worth.

This. The key to any negotiation is being willing to walk away. If they dont think you are willing to do that they will low ball you and not budge. Unfortunately a lot of these actors are living beyond their means and the studios know they NEED these paltry paychecks so they have no leverage.

I believe it was the coli's favorite youtuber Boyce Watkins that talked about black people needing F-U Money. Thats when you made enough money to be able to tell cacs F-U and walk away if you are not getting what you feel you deserve. Viola should have F-U money by now. She is a big enough name to where she should be able to walk away from a bad deal.

When I was in corporate america one of rules I lived by was to never let them know you need the job. Never discuss finances at work. All the folks that did that were the same ones the company knew they could get over on and would have them working overtime and take advantage of them. I was great at my job but they never tried that BS with me cause they didn't know how much they could push me.