Viola Davis: If I’m A Black Meryl Streep, Then ‘Pay Me What I’m Worth'

Daps
Didn’t I tell you the fuk before to fuk off with your negative 3k pts and your coorelated username in quoting me?
:hhh:
Imagine trolling on a discussion board since 2014 and thinking your comments have any merit in 2020. What’s the height of your coli career besides hitting -5,000 by end of year.

:mjlol: Oh we got Coli careers?

:mjgrin: My bad man, I wasn’t aware that your worthless existence depended on the Coli.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Do u live in America?

I work in pharma. Every white collar black person I know has to bring it 200% everyday to make a mark

I know a 6 fig guy who they had to beg to come back cuz they realized they took him for granted.
Performance review was outstanding and still he got a minor bonus on top of the avg bonus.

I know a white guy who only had a yr of experience on me and my boy w/ just a degree in bio (another company) and he got flown out to italy to meet the parent company's engineers. I admit he worked hard but so did we. Fam my Background was ChemEng and my other black coworker had a masters in pharmacology. Obviously we felt slighted. I immediately left to be a supervisor in another company and my coworker left for pharma formulations.

THIS IS AMERICA where the fuk u been?
I'm talking about Hollywood. I didnt pay attention to how much Viola was making. Do you know how much she makes per film? We arent talking no fukking 9-5 jobs. Chill.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Nothing but facts...however

Their ball, their court, their rules. :francis::francis: They can do a 4 step layup....:troll:that aint a travel.
LeBron stays catching strays even when he's just minding his business with his bald head and vanessa:lolbron:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:mjlol: Oh we got Coli careers?

:mjgrin: My bad man, I wasn’t aware that your worthless existence depended on the Coli.
I’m not a “man”, bytch.
If it’s worthless why the fuk do you keep quoting me. You’ve been here since 2014 with a neg rep - not saying shyt; this is indeed your existence.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
This woman was nominated for an oscar for being on screen for only 9 minutes i believe, she's worth countless millions

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
A lot of “don’t talk back to boss” energy in this thread
:hhh:

She did this to herself though
She's well accomplished a damn good actress
She made me hate her in suicide squad I took her character personal:heh:
For playing one of the most iconic villain/anti-hero’s in the DCU? She gave the best performance in that movie. This is one of the dumbest remarks I’ve ever heard on here.
:gucci:

Last edited: