Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
But when Mo’Nique was saying this - she was blacklisted and argumentative. Where was she when Mo’nique needed the support. Too busy pining for the next role where she plays a wench to white men. *cough cough Liam Neesom. Now that she’s aging out and roles are drying up - it’s advocacy time. That IR c00ning ploy hit her ass like karma after his racism was exposed for wanting to “kill the first black man he saw”.

Liam Neeson in racism storm after admitting he wanted to kill a black man

Viola Davis praised her interracial kiss with Liam Neeson in ‘Widows’ — months before his racism controversy

Viola Davis Says Kissing Liam Neeson Was 'Groundbreaking'

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Those white devils in Hollywood just sitting back like

:hhh:

:skip:

:beli:
‘Someone call up the next black lady ready to suck us off for a shot’

:ld:
She didn’t do herself any favors when she was basically begging to suck one off for them, literally acting as their mouthpiece.

“You will not see that,” Davis said of the intimate bedroom kiss between a black woman and white man depicted in the film. “I don’t care how much people say they’re committed to inclusivity — they’re not committed to that,” said the Oscar winner at a screening on the 20th Century Fox lot in Los Angeles

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
But when Mo’Nique was saying this - she was blacklisted and argumentative. Where was she when Mo’nique needed the support. Too busy pining for the next role where she plays a wench to white men. *cough cough Liam Neesom. Now that she’s aging out and roles are drying up - it’s advocacy time. That IR c00ning ploy hit her ass like karma after his racism was exposed for wanting to “kill the first black man he saw”.

Viola Davis praised her interracial kiss with Liam Neeson in ‘Widows’ — months before his racism controversy

Big facts.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
tenor.gif

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta

:picard:

I didn't know about any of this previously