“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't have to necessarily think about who's the better player but think about the fit. And also, do you really think he wants to play in BK lol? Mikal can guard 1-3 very well, underrated passer, hit the 3, & can create for himself. In the long shot we get him, Divo & Hart go back to the bench & make it even stronger. So when JB goes to the bench, the offense could run through him & not skip a beat. His b'ball IQ is good as well. Randle is gonna have to make some big adjustments to his game when he's healthy & we'll see if he can because his usage is gonna drop. And I say we only move Randle if we get a like value back, otherwise I'm happy with keeping him & running it back
Yall gotta stop pretending that Randle hasnt already played with OG and Brunson and had a high level of success lol everything was flowing before he got hurt. What adjustments does he need to make? lol

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No way. Players can do what they want. Union needs the teams to offer to give them the option to take the money. Brunson has other factors other than money; winning and being in a big market. Being a Knick will get him more money from endorsements. Combined with winning and his endorsements could be way more lucrative.
ppl forget Brunson was gonna sign with dallas for less than what he signed with us lol Seems like a loyal cat who's more concerned with fit and environment than Money. He didnt grow up poor either

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Yall gotta stop pretending that Randle hasnt already played with OG and Brunson and had a high level of success lol everything was flowing before he got hurt. What adjustments does he need to make? lol

Certain narratives are just hard to let go of

As stated, January 2024, are who the Knicks will be going forward

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
You highlighted the point I was making lol. His usage is gonna drop with Brunson taking his game up another level. And even OG showed in the playoffs he's getting more comfortable with creating his own offense. Everyone took their game up another level when he went down. The whole offense has changed some since he got hurt & Randle's offensive game relies on needing a lot touches & usage to get a rhythm & hit 3's. What about that have you not seen that caused you to quote me & question that lol?

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
If the Knicks win a title off the strength of adding Bridges, it doesn't matter if the Nets draft Wembanyama with each pick they have. They're finished in this town.
I get it but that’s silly. They’ve been finished since KD and Kyrie tried to shyt on the Knicks and then dipped out of town 2 season later. The fact that Brunson emerged as the king of the city in that same time frame is just the nail in the coffin.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I fukking hate both of them. I'm not even watching. It's annoying and irritating to see. I'm just watching the West Coast games. They're more fun to watch anyways.
How y'all think GSW fans felt in 2019? at least it wasn't the finals, you nikkas a b ready to commit dat

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
If the Knicks win a title off the strength of adding Bridges, it doesn't matter if the Nets draft Wembanyama with each pick they have. They're finished in this town.
I think that is a dramatic take. They would only be done if the Knicks robbed them in the trade. If the Knicks are offering the best package AND Mikal is saying trade me there they should do it.

It’s that keeping up with the benjamin mindset that has been the biggest cause of their dysfunction. Stop worry about looking better than the Knicks. Everytime they do that they end up hurting their franchise.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I think that is a dramatic take. They would only be done if the Knicks robbed them in the trade. If the Knicks are offering the best package AND Mikal is saying trade me there they should do it.

It’s that keeping up with the benjamin mindset that has been the biggest cause of their dysfunction. Stop worry about looking better than the Knick. Everytime they do that they end up hurting their franchise.
They’ve already shown stuff like that impacts their decision making (like not trading Kyrie to LA just so he doesn’t get his way)

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

It’s that keeping up with the benjamin mindset that has been the biggest cause of their dysfunction. Stop worry about looking better than the Knicks. Everytime they do that they end up hurting their franchise.

:russ: it this a new term?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
They made the better trade though. LA wanted to give them pennies. (I also don't think we'd have the best trade package for Mikal either)
If the Knicks had the best trade package I still think BK doesn’t do it, but why Bridges won’t be a Knick will ultimately come down to other teams will just offer more, Tsai doesn’t want to think that all Brooklyn will ever be is the team that finally got the Knicks over the hump.