“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
My God, imagine...Brunson, Mikal, OG, Randle, Mitch
McBride, Donte, Hart, IHart

Hmmm... Writing it out, unless it's a the team trade, the Knicks would have to give up Mitch and some other pieces with Picks
Once again why? He is going to make 15 mil next year and 12 the year after. His contract is great.

The move is going to be Bojan and Picks.

The real question for me is Mcbride. He works great if Randle is the ball handler when Brunson sits, but idk it would be great if he still could create and run an offense a little. It’s a real question.

The kid Rokas has a real chance to take his spot if he comes here plays good Defense and shows more natural PG skills. They thought it could be Burks but while he can get his he can’t run a offense. The might run it back with Mcbride, but shyt if they could get someone even as good as say Pablo Prigioni was, McBride might find himself sitting again.

Last edited:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Once again why? He is going to make 15 mil next year and 12 the year after. His contract is great.

The move is going to be Bojan and Picks.

The real question for me is Mcbride. He works great if Randle is the ball handler when Brunson sits, but idk it would be great if he still could create and run an offense a little. It’s a real question.

The kid Rokas has a real chance to take his spot if he comes here plays good Defense and shows more natural PG skills. They thought it could be Burks but while he can get his he can’t run an offense. The might run it back with Mcbride, but shyt if they could get someone even as good as Pablo Prigioni McBride might find himself sitting again.
Honestly, it’s about talent at that point. Bojan might not be enough to entice a team to give something up that Brooklyn would want so Mitch is probably the most expendable attractive asset we have at that point. I think it’s dumb to trade Mitch for the sake of saving cap space to sign Hartenstein. But if Mitch can fetch us Mikal than we ride the fukk out.

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
Honestly, it’s about talent at that point. Bojan might not be enough to entice a team to give something up that Brooklyn would want so Mitch is probably the most expendable attractive asset we have at that point. I think it’s dumb to trade Mitch for the sake of saving cap space to sign Hartenstein. But if Mitch can fetch us Mikal than we ride the fukk out.
We have all those draft picks for a reason and the second you move Mitch you have the problem of how do you replace his production if healthy.

Mitch and IHart combined to give Embiid a shytty series. Game Either one by themselves is getting in foul trouble every game and getting sonned as soon as that happens. The insurance of having the other guy behind them let them both play a lot more agressive than if Sims was their back up.

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
Y'all gotta get over this Bridges shyt
Nets ain't trading him to the Knicks I guarantee that
They're not trying to help the Knicks get headlines
They really haven't shown any interest in trading Bridges at all period
Bro let Leon Rose & CAA cook.

Knicks got OG while suing Toronto. Motherfukkers came out and said “I hate the Knicks” and still did the trade cause lowkey…. Well lets just let Leon Rose and CAA cook.

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
The Nets would trade Mikal he already proved he isn’t that guy and his shenanigans might have the Nets ready to move on.

For the right price if they can fleece us they’d do it.

The Rockets desperate for him they’re willing to be fleeced.

Also, lol at still factoring in this Rokas cat into the equation :russell:

Last edited:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
My God, imagine...Brunson, Mikal, OG, Randle, Mitch
McBride, Donte, Hart, IHart

Hmmm... Writing it out, unless it's a the team trade, the Knicks would have to give up Mitch and some other pieces with Picks
Him getting traded to the Knicks would be nothing short of a miracle lol. We'd have a great balance of offense/defense with the starters. I don't think Mitch & picks would be enough; the FO would have to package Randle in somehow to make that work. I don't see how some of these dudes here can't see how he's a great fit for how the team plays. And he's reliable as far as health

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Bro let Leon Rose & CAA cook.

Knicks got OG while suing Toronto. Motherfukkers came out and said “I hate the Knicks” and still did the trade cause lowkey…. Well lets just let Leon Rose and CAA cook.
If the Knicks win a title off the strength of adding Bridges, it doesn't matter if the Nets draft Wembanyama with each pick they have. They're finished in this town.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
the Knicks showed a lot of mental toughness and resilience despite all the injuries, and Brunson has emerged as a franchise player

still wish the coach gave the starters more rest in games

by my New New York Knicks will be a problem in 2025