Video game confession: I have never built a successful city in SimCity

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man this thread made me realize, I hardly beat any of the games I buy. As a kid this was inexcusable. It was a treat to get games, but once you able to cop em yourself on a reg basis, you just get that thrill, and be done with it. Last games I beat was Mass Effect 1,2, and Red Dead. I got about 30 other games just chillin. I notice my go to games is always NCAA, 2K, and Forza. :ehh:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I've always been complete ass at football games. The only one I was ever GOOD at was NFL Blitz. :huhldup:

Same with First-person-shooters - just never been any good at them. I'm more of a fighting/action/platform/RPG type of dude.

Never played a Sonic game on my Genesis. :sadbron: don't hate me.

:pacspit:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Brought multiple Pokemon games over the teenage years and never finished any of them

Made Man

All Star
Daps
Only reason I play sports games is for the franchise mode and I spend hours building teams from scratch and simulating seasons. I rarely, if ever, play actual games.

Outside of FF6 &FF7, I don't particularly care very much for the Final Fantasy series.

I purchased a Wii specifically for the Virtual Console games. I only own 3 games for it.

The posts about not finishing San Andreas have now inspired me to finish it, seeing at its the only one in the series I haven't beaten yet(and go figure, it was my favorite). Yes, it was the flying part that frustrated the hell out of me.
:russ: Thats what i do..i may play like 2 games a season. One in the regular season and one in the playoffs/bowl season.

Made Man

All Star
Daps
I copped Total War: Rome 2(released today) ....and im probably gnna cheat cause i cant stand gettin my assed whooped in these type of games.:sadbron:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i've never finished GTA: San Andreas, or Vice City
only GTA i finished was TBOGT & Lost and Damned

I hate Ghost Recon with a passion. bought that damn game & never made it past the 1st level

i suck so bad at Street Fighter, hell fighting games in general

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
I haven't liked a Mario game since Super Mario World on SNES.

Never played Zelda.

I love fighting games but I'm mediocre at them online and I'm considering not messing with them at all next gen. :to:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My 11 year old sister beats the breaks of me ANY fighting game

I cant even comprehend it brehs :dwillhuh: SHe doest even know how to block but her button mashing is like supersayan 4 lvl

I out here trying combos n chit :to: