Video game confession: I have never built a successful city in SimCity

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
this thread just lets me know who are gamers and who isnt better not see you nikkas in the future in this forum talking like you know shyt

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
I don't beat a lot of games. A lot of games like GTA and such I switch off with my friends and eventually they'll just play through it and I don't have the desire to go back through it alone.

My worst confession is how many baseball seasons I actually play through. I got through 2 1/2 years on last years show playing every game except the last couple weeks before playoffs.

I'm in year 4 of a franchise on MVP 05 :merchant:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Haven't bought a Madden since '05 on the PS2

Never owned a Halo

GTA4 is the only one I haven't beat

Played Left 4 Dead maybe 3 times

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I actually haven't beat 80% of the games I own. Once it got the PS1 and PS2 I pretty much never finished a game.

Since I got my PS3 the kids played most of the time (lego and stuff) .I played Road to the show and nothing else. I would just buy new games, put it in the PS3 just to see the trophies and then its back to MLB.

If there is a game I do play its just like a couple hours a day since house stuff is more important and gaming now is a occasional thing like watching TV

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
My 11 year old sister beats the breaks of me ANY fighting game

I cant even comprehend it brehs :dwillhuh: SHe doest even know how to block but her button mashing is like supersayan 4 lvl

I out here trying combos n chit :to:

Thats something I discovered a while back ... We here trynna do combos and 20 hit supers and thinking .. meanwhile they just having fun pressing buttons.... We think to much!!

Imhotep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to struggle against that dude in the museum in Syphon Filter. The one with the fire launcher and an almost indestructible suit. I accidentally found his weakness out of frustration. :smugfavre:

- Syphon Filter and Gran Turismo (cant remember which one but the endurance races were :damn: ) only games I have ever stayed up all night playing-getting merked-playing-etc on the Triple OG PS1

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Sim City 4 is pure garbage compared to the others.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
- Syphon Filter and Gran Turismo (cant remember which one but the endurance races were :damn: ) only games I have ever stayed up all night playing-getting merked-playing-etc on the Triple OG PS1

Syphon Filter was the SH!T w/ Gabe logan .... Sony needs to do a game for PS4