Video game confession: I have never built a successful city in SimCity

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I hope i'm not the only one. :to:

It always started off good but I think dropping an airport in the middle of the richest part of my city and making the crime rate go up is the reason why the population kept shrinking. :to:

It probably didn't help that I denied the poor sections water, took their police, fire, schools and hospitals away. :to:

shyt was scressful :dahell:

how do i play this game? :dahell:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
dont recall the titles caused i played so many but i beat a few games with a gameshark and game genie cuz shyt was too hard for me back in the day :snoop:

i never beat mario 64 shyt was too hard for me :to:

i beat that one tmnt game with that code at the start screen up down up down left right left right a b start :why:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
dont recall the titles caused i played so many but i beat a few games with a gameshark and game genie cuz shyt was too hard for me back in the day :snoop:

i never beat mario 64 shyt was too hard for me :to:

i beat that one tmnt game with that code at the start screen up down up down left right left right a b start :why:

MY MOMMA BEAT THOSE GAMES :laff:

MY SISTER BEAT ME IN MADDEN ONCE... :snoop: :to:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
its hard to make heads or tails out of exactly what dictates the need for the types of areas. i can build hella industrial zones next thing i know the need for industrial will rise. i dont get it

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Never bothered to play Final Fantasy VII.

My introduction to FF was 9, but really got into it during X. Tried to go back to VII when it got released on PSN... but those graphics are :flabbynsick:
i played them in this order 8, 7, 9, 10, 3, 4, 6, 12, 13 i never played 1, 2, 5, 11, or 14 although i own 1, 2, and 5. i also never finished 3, 4, or 6.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I buy nba2k and dont play online but Im passionate as fukk about my created team :snoop:

I love fighting games, I'll fight anyone at anytime and even though Im not good at them I give no fukks.

I play every shooter like Im rambo, fukk skill. my kdr be .5 :heh: I've never been able to care about dying on a game that I respawn on. Gears is the only game that made me give a fukk.

Daps
I've never beat ANY Grand Theft Auto game.

same thing except without cheats. In one of those racing missions in SA I just said fukk it and started using cheats from then on whenever I got frustrated.

Nobody will remember this game, but my moms passed thunder spirits on SNES and I never did as a kid :sadcam: I did pass it years later but that was using save states

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Well for simcity 4 you need to get a well planned zones of residential and commercial services first. Then place a power plant at the edge of the map, then later when people demand it place industrial zones somewhat far from the city but in a way that people have to go past commercial lots. That keeps their customers high. Build water, fire, and police departments as needed. After a few years build an elementary school and keep adding zones as needed, you should be set.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I buy nba2k and dont play online but Im passionate as fukk about my created team :snoop:

I love fighting games, I'll fight anyone at anytime and even though Im not good at them I give no fukks.

I play every shooter like Im rambo, fukk skill. my kdr be .5 :heh: I've never been able to care about dying on a game that I respawn on. Gears is the only game that made me give a fukk.
I am like this about create a legend mode now.

I am BEASTING with Greg Oden. 25 ppg, 12.4 rpg, 4.7 apg, 3.4 bpg, and 2.1 spg

:win: