Video game confession: I have never built a successful city in SimCity

Daps
Couldn't make it General in my halo days...n I REALLY tried. Topped out at lvl 46

:sadcam:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Don't feel bad, Sim City is not an easy game.

Confession? I never beat Ninja Gaiden for 360. I took turns doing levels later on, you know when you're sitting around at a homies crib stoned and everyone takes turns at a game? I've done that on later levels but never beat them on my gamertag.

fukk you, your sister swallowed.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
-I hate all sports games except for the nba street/nfl series.

-I never completed any Zelda games. Always lose interest towards the end powering up the master sword or finding some end game items.

-Never beat super mario 3 w/o using the flutes :snoop:

-Never beat the mayor in Metal Gear Rising, but in my defense it was on hard mode. :sadcam:

LOUD

King Of All Kings
Daps
Reppin
Fashion Heavens
I beat every Pokemon game up to Emerald Version
I've never played a Sims game or Gears of War or Final Fantasy

Kirby Airrider went platinum in my hood, real competitions with real nikkas(what you know bout getting extra fly pieces then having a speed stage)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
i like street hoops more than any other basketball game ever created (must be the chappelle in me n/h :blessed:)

me and my nikkas STILL be at each others necks in James Bond for the 64 :birdman:

FF7 always looked so shytty so i never played it :ld: currently playing ff8 on ps3 tho :smugdraper:

KH was the first rpg i officially "owned" to myself along with my first ps2 so it's always gonna be my number 1 game of all time (my older brother usually owned all the piff)

i still like Tony Hawks Pro Skater and T.H.U.G. more than SKATE :yeshrug:

I have never enjoyed ANY Halo game

Interloper

Lurker Extraordinaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 219
Only reason I play sports games is for the franchise mode and I spend hours building teams from scratch and simulating seasons. I rarely, if ever, play actual games.

Outside of FF6 &FF7, I don't particularly care very much for the Final Fantasy series.

I purchased a Wii specifically for the Virtual Console games. I only own 3 games for it.

The posts about not finishing San Andreas have now inspired me to finish it, seeing at its the only one in the series I haven't beaten yet(and go figure, it was my favorite). Yes, it was the flying part that frustrated the hell out of me.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Damn, I've only played one simcity game in my life and it was old as shyt. Now this thread inspired me and I googled around and bought simcity 4 for 5 bucks.

And as for my confession, I only bought final fantasy XII so I could see what the hype was about. Found that shyt to be gay as hell and never touched it again. Although I did enjoy the cutscenes which were nice at the time.