Video game confession: I have never built a successful city in SimCity

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Damn, I've only played one simcity game in my life and it was old as shyt. Now this thread inspired me and I googled around and bought simcity 4 for 5 bucks.

And as for my confession, I only bought final fantasy XII so I could see what the hype was about. Found that shyt to be gay as hell and never touched it again. Although I did enjoy the cutscenes which were nice at the time.

lmao, of all final fantasy games to buy you buy arguably one of the worst ones next to XIII

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I suck at video games in general so if I can I troll I do. I used to create terrible cities in the new Sim City and watch my pollution and criminals fukk up other cities. :ahh:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I've been defeated by the AI in Civilization IV numerous times......even when I cheated and used the World editor to start off with superior weaponry and soldiers......and I wasn't playing on the Deity difficulty a few of the times when it happened :wow: :to: :sadcam:

:whoa: That shyt don't fly no mo tho :birdman: :bustback:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
the last madden i played and enjoyed was madden 1999

the last cod single player campaign i played was world at war

i've never played a sim city game without doing the money cheat

haven't played an racing sim since gran turismo 2

haven't finished ff9 - 13

never finished xenogears :sadcam:

it takes me years to beat a rpg

i don't like halo's single player campaign and i only play it out of curiosity

i haven't liked halo's mp since halo 2

i've never played max payne 1 or 2

i've never played ico

i think metal gear solid 4 was the worst in the series

i rarely ever beat first person shooters :sadcam: they're so predictably boring

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Has anyone ever beaten World 7 (Pipe/Maze World) on Super Mario Bros. 3, or did you use the flute to skip it?

Interloper

Lurker Extraordinaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 219
Has anyone ever beaten World 7 (Pipe/Maze World) on Super Mario Bros. 3, or did you use the flute to skip it?

I actually have an easier time with that stage then 6 for some reason, but you definitely need a full inventory for that level. P-Wings, a frog suit for a certain underwater stage, fire flowers, and even some stars.

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana

Did you use the cloud to skip the last grey castle in world 8 before you got to bowsers castle...I stayed running out of time :sadbron:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I bought an Xbox for Japanese games like Ninja Gaiden, Jet Set Radio Future, Panzer Dragoon Orta and Phantom Dust and thought Halo was boring as fukk, which probably makes me the strangest Xbox-owner of all time.