Video game confession: I have never built a successful city in SimCity

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I used to struggle against that dude in the museum in Syphon Filter. The one with the fire launcher and an almost indestructible suit. I accidentally found his weakness out of frustration. :smugfavre:

Syphone filter was my shyt.. passed that stage.. got stuck in the underground station and said fukk it... bough SF 2 and got stuck in the maze right after the mountains... threw em both in the bushes

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I bought the original MvC3 after watching probably hours of videos despite the fact that i know I'm trash at fighting games. I copped an official HORI stick too cause I knew I was going to be the man at this shyt.

Hopped online once and got completely washed. :sadcam:

Never played it again.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I don't care for fighting games anymore. I only copped DC vs. MK for DC comics. Copped SF4 cause it was 10 bucks. Gonna cop Injustice only cause it's DC related.

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
never beat san andreas, fukking flying/ helicopter missions kicked my ass :beli:
im stuck on racing some nikka on the country side , fukk thaat

DK 64 is the best game ever :wow:
Donkey%20Kong%2064%20(U)%20%5B!%5D.jpg

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
Been gaming on PC since the early 2000's and have yet to 'purchase' a single game :jawalrus:

Daps
I bought the original MvC3 after watching probably hours of videos despite the fact that i know I'm trash at fighting games. I copped an official HORI stick too cause I knew I was going to be the man at this shyt.

Hopped online once and got completely washed. :sadcam:

Never played it again.

Umvc3 is even worse.....Zero :sadcam:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Syphon Filter 1 was good if you had the cheats, But even with the cheats i couldnt beat that ending, the funnest part of the game was shooting up that church with the monks and all the glass flying everywhere, i know its standard today but i was like :ooh: when i hit two of them fukkers with the grenade launcher and this other guy flew back first through a giant window

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
I don't beat a lot of games. A lot of games like GTA and such I switch off with my friends and eventually they'll just play through it and I don't have the desire to go back through it alone.

My worst confession is how many baseball seasons I actually play through. I got through 2 1/2 years on last years show playing every game except the last couple weeks before playoffs

I'm in year 4 of a franchise on MVP 05 :merchant:

I'm the exact opposite. I cop The Show every year and this year is the first time I have made it past the All Star break.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Never played Mario 64

top that :sadcam:

I've only about 10 mins of it....fukkin terrible. The same goes the Zelda games. I probably played about 20 mins of Ocarina Of Time.

terrible

I havent finished GTA IV, i'm about 40% :sadcam:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Only reason I play sports games is for the franchise mode and I spend hours building teams from scratch and simulating seasons. I rarely, if ever, play actual games.

I do this until I get annoyed with how basic the games are with roster management simmed stats etc. Perfect example NBA2K 13, after year one chris paul sitting unsigned in FA.
---

No matter the game I always max out the difficulty my first time playing it. I get mad at games that block the hardest setting or don't have options.

Don't mess with online FPS, MMORPGs, racing or fighting games.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I used to struggle against that dude in the museum in Syphon Filter. The one with the fire launcher and an almost indestructible suit. I accidentally found his weakness out of frustration. :smugfavre:

Man I Remember Loving Syphon Filter, I Think When Splinter Cell Dropped It It Was The Same Game But With Everything Better, It Was A Wrap For Syphon Filters Popularity After That