Video breakdown of the Negro in America being the true Jew and NOT African

emoney

custom user title
Daps
I understand what you're saying, but I don't agree. If this were truly the case, why was it only Negroes sold, and not the Hamites?

african-slave-trade-poster.jpg

images
187px-Slave_auction_poster.jpg

The Africans knew who they were giving up. It doesn't even really make sense to say that Africans sold Africans. Why would these other nations even negotiate? They would just simply take anyone they choose by force. Again, they worked with the Arabs and the white man to sell Negroes.

A lot of times in West and Central African societies the only people who were somewhat literate where the royal families. The masses weren't....they mostly were farmers and to a lesser degree fishers (for those tribes close to the coast) that did substinance (spelling) farming and lived an agrarian life. We are a sedentary people and that is one of the reasons it was easier to enslave us as opposed to other Africans who were pastoralists nomads always on the move.

The Africans who did collaborate with the Arabs and Berbers were Islamic/cized ones. Islam came into Africa from Arabs who settled the Maghreb (North Africa) it was from there that they spread Islam to the parts immediately south of them (Sahara/Sahel states). Arab Muslims would only cooperate with Black-Africans who they had something in common with (Islam). This is why places like Senegal and Mali stopped being raided for slaves after they embrace Islam and countries immediately below became the slave markets (ie. Ivory Coast, Ghana, Benin, Nigeria, etc. etc.)

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of times in West and Central African societies the only people who were somewhat literate where the royal families. The masses weren't....they mostly were farmers and to a lesser degree fishers (for those tribes close to the coast) that did substinance (spelling) farming and lived an agrarian life. We are a sedentary people and that is one of the reasons it was easier to enslave us as opposed to other Africans who were pastoralists nomads always on the move.

While I can understand what you're getting at, I find it hard to believe that in ancient Africa, where the beasts of the fields were even more plentiful than they are now, that West Africans could even be called sedentary regardless of their lifestyle choices regarding the majority of their food gathering. While they may not have been the warrior tribes you speak of, they still would have to be pretty adept in handling themselves and protecting their tribes. Millions of people were taken and I seriously doubt the foreign invaders had the types of numbers to pull that off, unless there was more to the story. Let me ask you a few questions though-Do you follow the Bible? Judging off just physical characteristics, do you think there is a difference between so called African Americans and West Africans today?

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, what is an 'African?' Is it someone who has citizenship in Africa, or one whose ancestors are indigenous to that land? I'm going to assume it's the latter, so that's what we'll deal with. Biblically, no you can't be a Jew (descendant of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob-Shemetic) and also be what today would be considered African because Africans are descendants from Ham. The Negro in America has been told that we are African because we were taken from the west coast of Africa, and we have physical similarities with Hamitic people (Africans). That however, doesn't make it true. From Zondervan's Bible Dictionary-

"Zondervan's Compact Bible Dictionary: Ham - The youngest son of Noah, born probably about 96 years before the Flood; and one of eight persons to live through the Flood. He became the progenitor of the dark races; not the Negroes, but the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans and Canaanites."

10155_458299660904868_1399161950_n.jpg

Why would they make this distinction? It's because they know that Negroes and Africans are not the same people. No, we shouldn't identify ourselves with African because they aren't our people. A lot of Africans don't identify with Negroes. Why is that? The Negro was the one who was dispersed during the Trans-Atlantic slave trade, not the African. Africans probably dispersed some through voluntary migration, but it wasn't due to the slave trade. While I understand why people look at Africa in great regards due to its rich history and land, it's not the Motherland as people would have us to believe. The Bible tells us differently

Galatians 4:26
26But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
40054883.jpg

emoney

custom user title
Daps
While I can understand what you're getting at, I find it hard to believe that in ancient Africa, where the beasts of the fields were even more plentiful than they are now, that West Africans could even be called sedentary regardless of their lifestyle choices regarding the majority of their food gathering. While they may not have been the warrior tribes you speak of, they still would have to be pretty adept in handling themselves and protecting their tribes. Millions of people were taken and I seriously doubt the foreign invaders had the types of numbers to pull that off, unless there was more to the story. Let me ask you a few questions though-Do you follow the Bible? Judging off just physical characteristics, do you think there is a difference between so called African Americans and West Africans today?

Coastal West Africans were most definitely sedentary

but moving on

of course. You guys are a essentially a mixed race group of people so your not going to look like us. But you guys have our DNA and not the other way around. I read in genetic studies that 7.7% of American males have E1B1A (a West African Niger-Congolese paternal marker).

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coastal West Africans were most definitely sedentary

but moving on

of course. You guys are a essentially a mixed race group of people so your not going to look like us. But you guys have our DNA and not the other way around. I read in genetic studies that 7.7% of American males have E1B1A (a West African Niger-Congolese paternal marker).

Mixed race with who? And why would we have YOUR DNA, and 'not the other way around'? You said earlier we are West African and y'all are also West African. There shouldn't be a difference.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
I did and my mothers lineage traces back to the Americas, not Africa :patrice:

can you be more specific? did your mother's lineage trace back to an American Indian tribe? If so, which one? You do know that American Indians/Native Americans are of Asian stock right?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So what is actually going on here is I never left Africa, right? I was always in North America and I am a god on earth?

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Mixed race with who? And why would we have YOUR DNA, and 'not the other way around'? You said earlier we are West African and y'all are also West African. There shouldn't be a difference.

"African-Americans" have significant amounts of non-African DNA.

You have our DNA and not the other way around because although you guys descend from us you also have taken on genetic input from other groups due to race mixing with Europeans, Latinos, American Indians, etc.

You guys are not the same people that got off those slave ships.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"African-Americans" have significant amounts of non-African DNA.

You have our DNA and not the other way around because although you guys descend from us you also have taken on genetic input from other groups due to race mixing with Europeans, Latinos, American Indians, etc.

You guys are not the same people that got off those slave ships. Your essentially a new group of people.

Untrue..how much race mixing do you really think occurred? While the slave masters did have sex with our women, that doesn't mean a child was produced or that it happened that often. Most slavemasters who were men had wives (and vice versa) so when was all of this race mixing occurring? After slavery ended in 1865, whites were upset and hated Blacks. Black men got lynched for even looking at white women, so again, when did all this race mixing occur? It was the exception, not the rule. The majority of us should like y'all, and we don't. People can dispute this all they like, but if they think about it, they'll know the great race mixing myth isn't true.