Video breakdown of the Negro in America being the true Jew and NOT African

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Untrue..how much race mixing do you really think occurred? While the slave masters did have sex with our women, that doesn't mean a child was produced or that it happened that often. Most slavemasters who were men had wives (and vice versa) so when was all of this race mixing occurring? After slavery ended in 1865, whites were upset and hated Blacks. Black men got lynched for even looking at white women, so again, when did all this race mixing occur? It was the exception, not the rule. The majority of us should like y'all, and we don't. People can dispute this all they like, but if they think about it, they'll know the great race mixing myth isn't true.

I'm not just talking about race mixing during slavery. There's a lot of race mixing taking place post slavery and post segregation....ALL VOLUNTARY! Don't be in denial. Black-Americans are getting lighter and lighter every year.

Look at your NAACP President Ben Jealous

http://0.tqn.com/d/civilliberty/1/0/b/A/-/-/benjealousdimitrioskambourisgetty.jpg

emoney

custom user title
Daps
I didn't want this to be long and drawn out but I guess I'm gonna have

I'm not just talking about race mixing during slavery. There's a lot of race mixing taking place today. Voluntary race mixing and not just with whites but with Hispanics that will change your skin complexion and physical features. Black-Americans are getting lighter and lighter every year.

benjealousdimitrioskambourisgetty.jpg

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't want this to be long and drawn out but I guess I'm gonna have

I'm not just talking about race mixing during slavery. There's a lot of race mixing taking place today. Voluntary race mixing and not just with whites but with Hispanics that will change your skin complexion and physical features. Black-Americans are getting lighter and lighter every year.

http://0.tqn.com/d/civilliberty/1/0/b/A/-/-/benjealousdimitrioskambourisgetty.jpg

Yes, race mixing has been going on for the most part, about the last 40 years. But again, that's the last FORTY YEARS and that's still not the majority of so called African Americans.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Yes, race mixing has been going on for the most part, about the last 40 years. But again, that's the last FORTY YEARS and that's still not the majority of so called African Americans.

but it has been going on before then as well...just not as rapidly as the last 40-50 years.

don't be in denial

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but it has been going on before then as well...just not as rapidly as the last 40-50 years.

don't be in denial

I'm not in denial, i think you're in denial by saying race mixing is the cause of the difference between West Africans and so called African Americans.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
I'm not in denial, i think you're in denial by saying race mixing is the cause of the difference between West Africans and so called African Americans.

I said it was a difference...never stated it was the only difference.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1473746-women_I_met_near_Ingall_Niger.jpg

niger-market-kids.jpg

Resized%20Leprosy%20affectd%20people%20at%20well%20in%20Danja.jpg

These are people of Niger. Ain't no way in hell you're going to tell me that slight race mixing throughout the centuries made us go from this to what the American Negro looks like today.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in between what?

like I said you guys are have significant admixture

Be real breh...I said I was 'in between' meaning I'm not light, nor dark. Skin color is slightly irrelevant, African Americans don't look like y'all regardless of skin color. That's why we can tell Africans before they even tell us they are African.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
1473746-women_I_met_near_Ingall_Niger.jpg

niger-market-kids.jpg

Resized%20Leprosy%20affectd%20people%20at%20well%20in%20Danja.jpg

These are people of Niger. Ain't no way in hell you're going to tell me that slight race mixing throughout the centuries made us go from this to what the American Negro looks like today.

All of you "American Negros" don't look the same. So what am I comparing these Nigeriens to. What is the prototypical look of the African-American? Do you have one?

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
ayo quick question..how do those Black Israelites eat?

Do they have regular jobs to support themselves?they get donations?

:lupe:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ayo quick question..how do those Black Israelites eat?

Do they have regular jobs to support themselves?they get donations?

:lupe:

I'm not with a camp, I'm just a so called Black man who found out his heritage. Regarding the camps though, yeah they work like everyone else. They do get donations, but that's mostly because they travel to spread the Word.