Vice: The Dangerous Rise of Andrew Tate

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
See a lot of this in my life, friends, friends of friends, teenagers.

What he does is glamorize and just slightly exaggerate and inflame already seething resentments from men, and most importantly, sell, and validate it.

The idea that your partner will cheat if she goes to a club, or on a vacation, the idea that being a mans man, will enable you to avoid this.

What he's preying on, at it's heart, is insecurity, like all salesman, really. The insecurity of men that women will cheat, the sexual humiliation of that, what he's selling is an idea of control, as in DO THIS and you will avoid all the pain/suffering/misery of that insecurity.

But, it's something you have to do for the rest of your life. Tune in! Subscribe!
Oversimplification

Sounds like you watched two 30 second clips

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Oversimplification

Sounds like you watched two 30 second clips

This is what my homies take from it, and these are flawed people, but not one of my boys is an incel, or a weirdo. This so what resonates with them. You can also transfer that concept to anything. The equation of if you do ___Steo A_______, you will get _____Step B________, I can show you how to do Step A.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
He is. His Pop was affiliated with the CIA, consistently throwing up the signs and symbols, and his "right hand" man is a weirdo magician. So, to me, it is clear dude was trained and propped up to be used to demonize online male spaces that don't cater to the current culture and its sensibilities.

This is why this upcoming year and moving forward, more women and suspect individuals like homosexuals and trannies will start having more of a voice in these online spaces to counterbalance the energy that Tate brought.

This is exactly what I got. He looks like a play from the left. This is a long con play and it looks like it's working. Any time someone gets this type of headline and access to the Top, there's a hidden hand in it somewhere that we don't see.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Is he really that ‘dangerous’? He’s a piece of shyt with a weird history of abuse but there’s a whole cavalcade of other public figures that are the same.
Thereinlies the problem. It’s a bit 1984ish that they’re trying to give us our opinion

The aftermath of MAGA-George Floyd has had some adverse effects. Bc we did it then, now society as a whole feels the right to regulate opinions. Anything not politically correct is “Hate speech”. Misogyny or being an a$$hole is treated as a punishable and more importantly censorable offense now

Last edited:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
he’s got some links to WS in that war room of his, including that weirdo wizard of his.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
those text msgs between Tate and the chick kinda told the story to me.

they read like Dom sub type stuff.
if youve never been in that world its not going to make sense.

yeah he was doing too much.
but prison?

they all maintained relationships with him for months/years
Let’s take out the sexual abuse, slavery, physical violence, etc. He’s still prostituting women, i.e. a pimp. That’s illegal.

He takes young women, 18-19. Pumps them full of drugs and alcohol, severs all ties to the outside world so they are entirely dependent on him, doesn’t let them leave the house without permission, beats and sexually assaults them in humiliating ways until they have no self worth outside of serving him.

Are we really acting like Tate has invented human subjugation?

I’ve had some kinky sex, I’ve never punched a woman so hard in her arm that she was in tears. The thought of physically assaulting a woman is repulsive to me.

Y’all sound like Keanu at the beginning of the devils advocate
:scust: Got devils working through you.