Vice: The Dangerous Rise of Andrew Tate

QBN

All Star
Daps
I'm :flabbynsick: age wise, so I never heard of this cat until this year. Then I saw some clips and I was :mjlol:. To me this cat is a pro-wrestler, and I really want to know if he modeled his speaking style off of pro-wrestler promos. I can't comment on the accusations; that's for the court to decide but just from an entertainment stand point I can see why he would appeal to the "manosphere".

What's even more amazing is the level that the State ( society, media etc) has gone to just to discredit one man. I have never seen anything like this in my life...in the UK they have school teachers making programs to "counter his influence"

Andrew Tate: How schools are tackling his influence​

Andrew Tate: How schools are tackling his influence

And I didn't know he was half breh...that makes the incredible opposition against him seem kinda:mjpls:

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
Yall do know Tate is half black right?
All the more weird it is for him to talk like this then.

0_ANDREW-TATE-548046

lnyg4d.ece

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Let’s take out the sexual abuse, slavery, physical violence, etc. He’s still prostituting women, i.e. a pimp. That’s illegal.

He takes young women, 18-19. Pumps them full of drugs and alcohol, severs all ties to the outside world so they are entirely dependent on him, doesn’t let them leave the house without permission, beats and sexually assaults them in humiliating ways until they have no self worth outside of serving him.

Are we really acting like Tate has invented human subjugation?

I’ve had some kinky sex, I’ve never punched a woman so hard in her arm that she was in tears. The thought of physically assaulting a woman is repulsive to me.

Y’all sound like Keanu at the beginning of the devils advocate
:scust: Got devils working through you.

the extra details come down to he said she said.

the police caught them trying to get their story together...
...thats one strike.

whose to say they arent embellishing on other details?

some women like being slapped/hit...
...may sound crazy to you but thats reality

imo people made their mind up because they dont like his shtick and also partially jealousy

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Thereinlies the problem. It’s a bit 1984ish that they’re trying to give us our opinion

The aftermath of MAGA-George Floyd has had some adverse effects. Bc we did it then, now society as a whole feels the right to regulate opinions. Anything not politically correct is “Hate speech”. Misogyny or being an a$$hole is treated as a punishable and more importantly censorable offense now
I'm :flabbynsick: age wise, so I never heard of this cat until this year. Then I saw some clips and I was :mjlol:. To me this cat is a pro-wrestler, and I really want to know if he modeled his speaking style off of pro-wrestler promos. I can't comment on the accusations; that's for the court to decide but just from an entertainment stand point I can see why he would appeal to the "manosphere".

What's even more amazing is the level that the State ( society, media etc) has gone to just to discredit one man. I have never seen anything like this in my life...in the UK they have school teachers making programs to "counter his influence"

Andrew Tate: How schools are tackling his influence​

Andrew Tate: How schools are tackling his influence

And I didn't know he was half breh...that makes the incredible opposition against him seem kinda:mjpls:
My point exactly

No one is endorsing this man but for someone I see as just someone who talks shyt online why the crazy opposition.

So many scummy entertainers and this who I’m supposed to hate now because YOU (the media) said so …. Uh ok … thanks :childplease:

This is exactly why kids don’t read 1984 and Brave New World as much as they used to …

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was a horrible reach. Race and gender aren't equivalent.
I thought y'all didn't care about cacwomen? Isn't this the black purity garveyite business boss board?

He said we shouldn’t care about entertainers personal lives and he’d support them even if they’re pushing deplorable stuff.

So trafficking/raping women is okay (As long as they’re yt) but racism is an issue for you?

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still listen to R Kelly and you probably listen to killers and drug dealers and pimps all of which lead to human trafficking and worse …

you probably watch movies with God knows what in it made by real life molesters and devil worshipers …

Spare me your fake morality

fukk off
You’re projecting and assuming things that aren’t true.

So, again, you support open anti-black racists as long you like their content?

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
You’re projecting and assuming things that aren’t true.

So, again, you support open anti-black racists as long you like their content?
Post your playlist Mormon

And your watch history

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
Dude on video admitted to wild shyt and he still has defenders. :dead:
That c*nt could rape their mother right before their very eyes, and they would still defend him, worthless trash.

The incel messiah, bunch of followers styling themselves as alphas.

Same ol Male chauvinism styled as some sort of new age thinking.