Daps
It's still on vice

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t neg me and hide and run like a bytch :mjgrin:

STEP IN and put your account on the line that I’m a cac or you to bytchmade to do it like that other poster?:mjgrin:
This retards obsession with betting his account to prove to other strangers that he’s not a cac :dead: :dead:

Still blathering on like the dusty crazy breh in the back of the train

Kill yourself dumb ass :umad:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Agree, and I don’t think those ‘disaffected’ men, or Tate to an extent, are wrong.

Tate may be the scapegoat but there IS a problem. I’ve only watched his Piers Morgan interview but on THERE, the core message seems to be that feminism is contradictory, you can’t give women carte Blanche, and traditional masculinity is under attack. These are all things folk on here say all the time and anyone not Gen z with any male authority figure would agree with

I don’t know how far over the deep end he went elsewhere, but the core message should not be dismissed. Boys/men are “disaffected” bc boys/men aren’t made to be dictated by women. Which is exactly what society wants if unchecked. He may be the wrong one to check it but it needs to be checked

Simps keep the economy going

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
:russ: Sometimes people are just wrong and then there is you with this bullshyt. We got it you believe what vice is saying. And we also understand that you aren’t going to be objective.

Tell me where I lied my guy. The shyt is time stamped for your leisure :mjlol:

And what did Vice say that's bullshyt? Its 40 mins of them reviewing the allegations against Tate and some cac getting beat up trying to interview Tate stans. They never claimed Tate did anything. I honestly believe that's why F&F only spoke about for less than a minute....in a 2hr podcast:russ: there's nothing to attack.

Reply back when you review either one of the Fresh & Fit or Vice vids. Expose me.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
the generation that comes after Z will be interesting to watch.
I doubt they go for the current climate of overly PC.

Women and men alike.
both sexes are going to see that the current crop of adults actually arent happy with their roles in society/relationships.
Exactly. I tell people all the time don’t go by what you see on Twitter/FB. Or Reddit. That’s linked to peoples real life and people get doxxed etc so on those outlets you just gonna get PC bullshyt

There are not many outlets left that reveal how people actually feel. This is one of them—-although that’s slowly changing as this site gets whiter and nggas dapfish like it’s oxygen—-YouTube comments is another. Go to any Tate interview and read the comments. People are wildly mistaken if they think the only people agreeing with some of his points are ‘cAcS’, incels, etc. People —-men and women, black and white, right and left —-are not rockin with this new gen z metoo snowflake culture

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
See a lot of this in my life, friends, friends of friends, teenagers.

What he does is glamorize and just slightly (more so in some cases) exaggerate and inflame already seething resentments from men, and most importantly, sell, and validate it.

The idea that your partner will cheat if she goes to a club, or on a vacation, the idea that being a mans man, will enable you to avoid this.

What he's preying on, at it's heart, is insecurity, like all salesman, really. The insecurity of men that women will cheat, the sexual humiliation of that, what he's selling is an idea of control, as in DO THIS and you will avoid all the pain/suffering/misery of that insecurity.

But, it's something you have to do for the rest of your life. Tune in! Subscribe! Next week more will be revealed!

Last edited:

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's funny because most of these guys getting enraged and jumping on the bandwagon just tells me they haven't dealt with women :mjlol:

For full context we need the texts the woman was sending that Tate was replying to.
You can see some of the texts at 43:54 of the documentary. She says to him "why would I talk to you if I didn't want to see you?". He replies "So you agree to my rape?" and she finally says "If I consent it's not rape".

It could be like the Trevor Bauer situation where they agree to rough sex but he takes it a bit too far.

But how does one quantify consent in this case? If a grown women agrees to this treatment and keeps going back for more can she retroactively withdraw that consent if she changes her mind in the future?

Last edited:

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Yup. Exactly what I expected. Rather than focusing on what about this man draws people to him, they gave him exactly what he wanted. A cartoonish portrayal as a villain.
The guy is on tape saying he loved raping a girl and that he only choked her a little. He doesn't need to be portrayed as a villain. And if the evidence shows that he actually was trafficking women, that just adds further to his accurate portrayal as a villain - nothing cartoonish about it. Two things can be true, society has lead to people being drawn to him, and he's a legit POS.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
So you would support openly racist/anti-black entertainers if you found them funny?
I still listen to R Kelly and you probably listen to killers and drug dealers and pimps all of which lead to human trafficking and worse …

you probably watch movies with God knows what in it made by real life molesters and devil worshipers …

Spare me your fake morality

fukk off