Vice: The Dangerous Rise of Andrew Tate

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He said we shouldn’t care about entertainers personal lives and he’d support them even if they’re pushing deplorable stuff.

So trafficking/raping women is okay (As long as they’re yt) but racism is an issue for you?
Nope, another horrible reach. Simply stop making that comparison

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
I saw this CAC in my recommendations and had to post this… :why:

How oblivious do you have to be to do this amount of dikk riding for another man and get your mom involved? :scust:

I don’t know how old he is, but my mother wouldn’t sit there and let me do a reaction video defending a man I don’t know at any age.

White people are terrible parents.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
That c*nt could rape their mother right before their very eyes, and they would still defend him, worthless trash.

The incel messiah, bunch of followers styling themselves as alphas.

Same ol Male chauvinism styled as some sort of new age thinking.

Word. They already skewered that shyt with Tom Cruise in Magnolia.. shyt is played out

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
i hope those werent actual professional fighters, because i cant see how thats legal. but then again, i dont know much about romanian laws

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I've literally never spent a second of my time listening to this schmuck..Yet, in just the first three minutes of this video, he's already projected himself as a deeply insecure person with an incel's mentality, that feels like he crossed over to an Alpha male realm which ironically projects an aura of impotency.

And here lies the problem.

I'm sure the discussion and the video will never address the outside causes of the "rise" of these "alpha male" figure.

We've watched young men go to college less, commit suicide more, have sex less, etc. and all we can do is critique their outlets (OnlyFans, "Redpill" content, etc.) and never address solutions.

Boys are growing up watching men get kicked in the nuts, told they are misgynistic brutes, etc. and we don't think they'll be a blowback.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
So you would support openly racist/anti-black entertainers if you found them funny?

:manny:A lot of these kinda brehs have no use for us as a people
And here lies the problem.

I'm sure the discussion and the video will never address the outside causes of the "rise" of these "alpha male" figure.

We've watched young men go to college less, commit suicide more, have sex less, etc. and all we can do is critique their outlets (OnlyFans, "Redpill" content, etc.) and never address solutions.

Boys are growing up watching men get kicked in the nuts, told they are misgynistic brutes, etc. and we don't think they'll be a blowback.

They don’t want solutions, cause that would require self-reflection they want appeasement and justification for their disdain of these hoes, you damn ding dong. :mjtf:Spare me this “forgotten man” bullshyt. Motherfukkers in this country are coddled and spoiled male and female and can’t handle what life throws at ALL OF US. Black men ESPECIALLY been getting railroaded to hell and back since day one, but lets just all set that aside that the problems and group it into all fit sized issue when it clearly ain’t and said solutions from a clear as day cultural stand point would interfere with that in the first place