Vice: The Dangerous Rise of Andrew Tate

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
For those interested in arguments against the accusations

To sum up:

- the women claiming rape are lying because women like being dominated in bed. These women are upset because Tates stop giving them attention. Amber Heard proves it.

- That Tate voicemail is an AI fabrication made to smear the Tates. It may be George Soros funded

- The Tates don't need to rape because they are hot, rich, manly and any guy girl would be happy to be around them.

- if Tate raped these women, he's so smart that there wouldn't be any evidence.

- the women claiming rape are whores who are clout chasing and theres video of them being whores so they're unrapable

:russ: they never address the vice documentary. The whole point of the video was to frame modern women as be incapable of understaning what actual rape is... because they like attention.

Myron used to work for the FBI. The Feds decided that Myron had the right personality traits to become a Federal Investigator. I'm not sure what they were saw.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To sum up:

- the women claiming rape are lying because women like being dominated in bed. These women are upset because Tates stop giving them attention. Amber Heard proves it.

- That Tate voicemail is an AI fabrication made to smear the Tates. It may be George Soros funded

- The Tates don't need to rape because they are hot, rich, manly and any guy girl would be happy to be around them.

- the women claiming rape are whores who are clout chasing and theres video of them being whores so they're unrapable

:russ: they never address the vice documentary. The whole point of the video was to frame modern women as be incapable of understaning what actual rape is... because they like attention.

Myron used to work for the FBI. The Feds decided that Myron had the right personality traits to become a Federal Investigator. I'm not sure what they were saw.

:russ: Sometimes people are just wrong and then there is you with this bullshyt. We got it you believe what vice is saying. And we also understand that you aren’t going to be objective.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Most level headed, well adjusted people will be passionately against sex slavery, woman abuse, and rape and teaching young boys those things are ok You got us :hubie:

Reporter “what if your wife who you love and cherish wants to leave the house without orders”

CFO Hustler University “find another woman” :dahell:
those text msgs between Tate and the chick kinda told the story to me.

they read like Dom sub type stuff.
if youve never been in that world its not going to make sense.

yeah he was doing too much.
but prison?

they all maintained relationships with him for months/years

The Observer

All Star
Daps
those text msgs between Tate and the chick kinda told the story to me.

they read like Dom sub type stuff.
if youve never been in that world its not going to make sense.

yeah he was doing too much.
but prison?

they all maintained relationships with him for months/years
It's funny because most of these guys getting enraged and jumping on the bandwagon just tells me they haven't dealt with women :mjlol:

For full context we need the texts the woman was sending that Tate was replying to.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
To sum up:

Myron is probably still on assignment imo

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
To sum up:

I thought he worked for Homeland Security

Bit either way yeah its scary he got hired