Vice: The Dangerous Rise of Andrew Tate

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
There are brehs on here that seriously took advice from a scammer that has a wizard as an advisor. :laff:

Be more worried about the people that Andrew Tate influenced OUTSIDE of The Coli :merchant:

We talking about hundreds of millions of young men worldwide.....

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Be more worried about the people that Andrew Tate influenced OUTSIDE of The Coli :merchant:

We talking about hundreds of millions of young men worldwide.....

And they ain’t gonna do shyt but die alone and probably simp the minute a bytch give them a time of day

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
I saw this CAC in my recommendations and had to post this… :why:

How oblivious do you have to be to do this amount of dikk riding for another man and get your mom involved? :scust:

I don’t know how old he is, but my mother wouldn’t sit there and let me do a reaction video defending a man I don’t know at any age.

White people are terrible parents.

This level of dikk riding is unbecoming of a man. Can't even call it gay because at least gay brehs get theirs and stop. Creh swinging off another man dikk in front of his mama :gucci:

Ever since Trump hit the scene I never knew people were happy to be followers like this. This is like them young girls screaming for the Backstreet Boys until they pass out. Grown men out here wearing hats with another mans catch phrase on it, swinging his flag and buying his gat damn NFTs. They'd probably buss it open for him if it came down to it. What happened to just respecting people, wanting to see them in person and shake their hand and get an autograph? That used to be all you needed.

The fukk is wrong with people nowadays?

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
This level of dikk riding is unbecoming of a man. Can't even call it gay because at least gay brehs get theirs and stop. Creh swinging off another man dikk in front of his mama :gucci:

Ever since Trump hit the scene I never knew people were happy to be followers like this. This is like them young girls screaming for the Backstreet Boys until they pass out. Grown men out here wearing hats with another mans catch phrase on it, swinging his flag and buying his gat damn NFTs. They'd probably buss it open for him if it came down to it. What happened to just respecting people, wanting to see them in person and shake their hand and get an autograph? That used to be all you needed.

The fukk is wrong with people nowadays?
That’s the most ironic part about it.

Preaching masculinity but then behaving like teenage girls. :dead:

The Observer

All Star
Daps
I can’t post in the other thread due to an emotional beta male reporting me to the mods lol.

But interesting update from BBC News.

Andrew Tate: Romanian police widen probe into controversial influencer
How Andrew Tate made his money is a key part of this investigation.
Police want to know whether he lured women to Romania with promises of a serious relationship or marriage, before forcing or manipulating them into working for him as models in adult entertainment chat rooms.
They are also looking into rape allegations made by one of the witnesses.

Investigators have confirmed that six women have been identified as potential victims. But last week, two of the women in the investigation publicly denied any mistreatment by the Tate brothers.

Andrew Tate's luxury cars were towed away from his compound in Bucharest
The women - who have tattoos reading "Property of Tate" and "Tate Girl" - worked in the compound in Bucharest, where Andrew Tate lived with his brother and the models who staffed his adult web-cam business.
Speaking to Romania's Antena 1 TV channel, one of the women - identified as Beatrice - said she had been "good friends" with the Tate brothers for two years and had "Tate Girl" tattooed on her arm "out of respect for them".
The other woman - Jasmin - said she had never seen Mr Tate or his brother Tristan be "aggressive or rude".
The BBC has verified their identities with a former member of Tate staff.
"I was never threatened," Beatrice said. "If I was, I wouldn't be stupid enough to stay in that house.
"You can't describe me as a victim in the case file if I'm not a victim."
Describing the moment police first entered the compound in December, Beatrice said 20 police officers charged in and went upstairs to a bedroom where, she says, two other women had locked themselves inside the room in fear of the raid.
"They broke the door down. [The women] screamed," Beatrice said.
"But the police didn't see that the key to the bedroom was lying on the bed."

-The rape allegation has been made by one victim.

- 2 of the potential victims have denied any mistreatment by the Tates and explained they chose to tattoo ‘Tate’s girl’ on themselves.
(Video on the site).

- When the compound was raided they locked themselves in the room, police broke down the door. But they had the key and were free to leave anytime.

-Police have less than two weeks to charge the Tate brothers, or find enough evidence to convince a judge to extend their detention while the investigation continues.

Last edited: