Vice ETHERED Troy Ave UPDATE: (Troy Responds In Angie Martinez Interview)

Grand Champ

Rookie
Daps
I didn't know anybody who didn't like diplomatic immunity vol 1 or come home with me, and I was on the west coast when that shyt dropped and even we were fukkin with the dips movement . nikkaz from all over were fukkin with the dip-set heavy. fukk what some magazine had to say :rudy:

The dip set set trends, pioneered a sound. Set fashion trends. The dip set was a worldwide movement fam. Anybody that says otherwise is full of shyt

I was agreeing wit you Lol. I think you got my post mixed with another poster. I waa saying magazines shytted on damn near every Dipset project but the streets held them down. DI aint get promoted like that or PH and they still went gold.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I was agreeing wit you Lol. I think you got my post mixed with another poster. I waa saying magazines shytted on damn near every Dipset project but the streets held them down. DI aint get promoted like that or PH and they still went gold.

My bad breh, I meant to quote somebody else :snoop:

thewave

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
good for troy ave responding that way

just 2 years ago same dude was supporting now talking crazy. i already exposed that in this thread. and those hating was never supporters, said that too

oh yea and the weirdos comment and the streets, 100% truth :blessed:

summer jam cant wait. bringing out perfect beard banks :patrice:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
good for troy ave responding that way

just 2 years ago same dude was supporting now talking crazy. i already exposed that in this thread. and those hating was never supporters, said that too

oh yea and the weirdos comment and the streets, 100% truth :blessed:

summer jam cant wait. bringing out perfect beard banks :patrice:
:wow:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Whoever wrote this is one of them type of nikkas in a long line of weirdo faggits that's trying to take over hip hop with their agenda of championing fukk boy rappers over street rappers (unless the street rapper has a fanbase of about 46 nikkas, then they like them). Abercrombie and Fitch, sandal in the winter wearing white boys, who live in Brooklyn on their parents dime (or went to school, got a degree but couldn't find a job so they work on a blog site and behind their computer all day) who downloaded and listened to two Gangstarr albums for the first time in their life last week, and try to act like they're authority on what is hip hop. I want to punch these nerd ass nikkas in the face. These the type of nikkas I have no issues with rappers physically harming. Not because they don't like their music, because they don't have to like anyone'e music. That's perfectly fine. It's because they attack rappers they don't like with way more than just comments on their music, they personally attack their character, but wouldn't dare say this shyt to their face. Same nikkas that act like Childish Gambino is bringing rap into a new age. These nerdy ass white boys love non intimidating black rappers or black rappers that are such caricatures that they are fans in the most ironic "Laughing at you, not with you" type of way.

Last article before this Troy shyt, he's championing this wack ass shyt

i know they are into presenting and championing the parodies of the culture.
yet, at least they went and attacked a wack parody for a change.

the artist you posted probably paid them in pr.
or, have some internal relationship.

i haven't listened to the link just yet.
to know who/what this artist is.

from the name of the record.
it seems like some bullshyt i probably will not check out, too.

art barr

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
this guy has other clowns like B Dot wanting to slap him for the article :mjlol:

on the surface, i can see why a chump like Rosenberg took a shot at him
he works for Hot97 and if they put Troy on at SummerJam etc it looks like they are supporting a NY artist from any criticisms about not playing NY music.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I remember the magazines always
shytting on Dipset albums. All they got albums like 3.5 mics from the source and L's from xxl. The streets fukked wit Dipset. We aint care what critics thought

Yeah

The difference between the ASAP and DipSet hate is the critics and hipsters fukk with ASAP Rocky not the streets, the streets fukked with Cam and Dipset not the critics.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I'm listening to his latest interview on the Breakfast Club.

He's repulsive, fukk that dunce

I watched the interview, too and afterwards I went to Youtube to look up his music. Not terrible, but it's generic and the vids weren't doing numbers like I expected since he gassed himself up major.

I will always clown "bring it back" rappers because they just don't get it.