Very Very Very Important Question For Those Of You Who Considers Yourself "Pro-Black/Conscious"

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
I've exposed that nikka for thirsting after pawgs after he's talked so much shyt about pawgs :laff:

@PhonZhi is a joke :mjlol:
As expected, your in every thread I've used the word pawg in:mjlol:

You've made no secret of your obsession for white skin, not sure why you're in this thread. Its for "pro-black" posters:mjpls:

Post the receipts of me "talking shyt" about WW and also post the receipts of me "thirsting for pawgs":skip:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
When you hear people using that word to degrade another black person (b1tch n1kka, pu55y n1kka) do you attempt to teach that person that the term wasn't meant to be used that way? Online and offline? I'm willing to bet that you haven't. I have and yes to your question. When we stop dusrespecting the word OURSELVES by degrading each other with it, then I will see your point

full

So that's a no to having 0 knowledge of that word or black history before slavery. Got it :obama:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Y'all in here fighting to disrespect yallselves and each other. Jesus Christ, the day that we stop using that word on a mass level will signal a new state of mind for black people. An increase in racial pride and our own self esteem. Right now that shut is in the toilet and it shows via our standing in society. We don't even trust each other to unify and support each other:snoop:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I'm willing to bet you're gonna icon this :mjlol:

I exposed your ass for drooling over a Pawg after you kept bashing other dudes for doin the same thing :dead:
Icon this. What does that mean? Post the receipts and post the receipts of me bashing dudes. This is my 2nd time asking. Definantly post the receipts of me being some "anti white woman" crusader.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
As expected, your in every thread I've used the word pawg in:mjlol:

You've made no secret of your obsession for white skin, not sure why you're in this thread. Its for "pro-black" posters:mjpls:

Post the receipts of me "talking shyt" about WW and also post the receipts of me "thirsting for pawgs":skip:
Seriously you guys need to stop calling every skinny white women a pawg...:beli:

PAWG-
Phat Ass White Girl; girl with a phat ass and is white; commonly said by black males.
black man says: "God damn, look at that pawg!"

P.a.w.g means Phat ass white girls!
It from the streets, bytch!
"Damn, look at them P.A.W.G."

This is an P.A.W.G.

12276.jpg

As for the video.... :russ:

Does ths chick have a name sir:leostare:

@UpAndComing Look at @PhonZhi :laff:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Y'all in here fighting to disrespect yallselves and each other. Jesus Christ, the day that we stop using that word on a mass level will signal a new state of mind for black people. An increase in racial pride and our own self esteem. Right now that shut is in the toilet and it shows via our standing in society. We don't even trust each other to unify and support each other:snoop:

Which is exactly why you should give up and live your own bloody life.

All these idealisms of eradicating the n word, building economic power and all that "empowering words of wisdom" is pointless because none of it is gonna come true. That's just facts and if it does come true it won't be in our lifetime, it's be hundreds of years into the future and even by then we'll still be on the bottom of the damn food chain because by that time the black community would probably be enslaved again or just majorly emasculated and brainwashed to think we have power when we never will.

It's a wrap.