Very Very Very Important Question For Those Of You Who Considers Yourself "Pro-Black/Conscious"

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
The root of the word may be negative, but it is now a term of endearment.

Nothing feels better than being in a place far from home, seeing that black guy and you think :patrice:but you're not sure if he's cut from the same clothe as you. You dap him up and hit him with the "My nikka..." and he's :myman:. Right then and there you know what you're dealing with.

I can't even rock with a black man scared or brainwashed into not using the term.

Crackas own just about everything on this planet except that word. And it burns them up they can't use it without repercussions.

Sure they can say it in private and their personal circles, or while running away. But there's nothing else on this planet that earns them a ass whipping for which they will receive no sympathy. Even other cacs give them the :ufdup:.

They attempt to use reverse psychology on you since they have no ownership over the word. "Hey, that's not a nice word. Why don't black people stop saying it since white people can't say it:upsetfavre:".

:pacspit: fukk them! nikka,nikka, nikka!

Don't allow them to trick you as they've tricked us throughout history into giving away something that's ours.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
yep, and that's the saddest part bro:francis:
i see no reason why they need to attack you :yeshrug: you're bring up a good point.. :patrice: might just have been me but i think we used to replace nikka with African but it just kinda stopped....

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Don't get frustrated breh:ufdup:

We all know using the word "pawg" in thread titles gets views. Ima continue putting the word pawg in my titles to get views:myman:

I think I've used it a few other times. Post them for me.

Don't get flustered my nikka. You obviously haven't read or watched any videos on the origin on that word, or any Black history before Slavery for that matter. Which is why you are :cape::cape::cape: for white racist talking points. LOL @ you being "woke" :laff:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Because I rarely see or hear it being used to uplift each other. Every time I see it, its being used to tear each other down. In just not getting "king" & "god" vibes from that word. :yeshrug:

Just my opinion. If you use the word to uplift and motivate fellow blacks then by all mean continue breh:salute:
You need to separate yourself from such people that solely use the word in a derogatory tone, as they're likely terrible people.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The root of the word may be negative, but it is now a term of endearment.

Nothing feels better than being in a place far from home, seeing that black guy and you think :patrice:but you're not sure if he's cut from the same clothe as you. You dap him up and hit him with the "My nikka..." and he's :myman:. Right then and there you know what you're dealing with.

I can't even rock with a black man scared or brainwashed into not using the term.

Crackas own just about everything on this planet except that word. And it burns them up they can't use it without repercussions.

Sure they can say it in private and their personal circles, or while running away. But there's nothing else on this planet that earns them a ass whipping for which they will receive no sympathy. Even other cacs give them the :ufdup:.

They attempt to use reverse psychology on you since they have no ownership over the word. "Hey, that's not a nice word. Why don't black people stop saying it since white people can't say it:upsetfavre:".

:pacspit: fukk them! nikka,nikka, nikka!

Don't allow them to trick you as they've tricked us throughout history into giving away something that's ours.
How? I thought the root meaning was "king/god" or something uplifting?

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Don't get flustered my nikka. You obviously haven't read or watched any videos on the origin on that word, or any Black history before Slavery for that matter. Which is why you are :cape::cape::cape: for white racist talking points. LOL @ you being "woke" :laff:
You still talking about white people, just wow:snoop:

Can you type one post without using the word "white":why:

C'mon my brother, I know you can do it.

Lets go:lupe:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
You still talking about white people, just wow:snoop:

Can you type one post without using the word "white":why:

C'mon my brother, I know you can do it.

Lets go:lupe:

I should be asking you that

Have you read or watched any video anything on the history of that word, or any Black history before slavery for that matter? You seem to conveniently neglected to answer that Mr. "woke" :mjpls:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
How? I thought the root meaning was "king/god" or something uplifting?

And that's another point.

As many things concerning black people the history is distorted or erased. We don't even know where the word originated.

But with our creativity, we take it and give it our meaning.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I should be asking you that

Have you read or watched any video anything on the history of that word, or any Black history before slavery for that matter? You seem to conveniently neglected to answer that Mr. "woke" :mjpls:
When you hear people using that word to degrade another black person (b1tch n1kka, pu55y n1kka) do you attempt to teach that person that the term wasn't meant to be used that way? Online and offline? I'm willing to bet that you haven't. I have and yes to your question. When we stop dusrespecting the word OURSELVES by degrading each other with it, then I will see your point

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Using the term "woke" is a clear indication that one is an undercover
:mjpls:

Using counter intelligence techniques
Or perhaps not really conscious or having knowledge of self but simply latching on to the current wave of hip "wokeness" smh
:scust:
In the poetic words of the late wise Big baby jesus aka Osirus
Best known as
ODB:

Shame on a N!gga who tried to run game on a N!gga
I'll fukk yo ass up OP
:demonic: