Very Very Very Important Question For Those Of You Who Considers Yourself "Pro-Black/Conscious"

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
That's it???!!! :mindblown: I thought you had a whole gang of receipts and posts?? And more importantly, where's the receipts of me "bashing dudes"? I don't care if you or anyone else "thirsts" for white women. I just Fukk with you because its widely known that you love white skin:yeshrug:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
That's it???!!! :mindblown: I thought you had a whole gang of receipts and posts?? And more importantly, where's the receipts of me "bashing dudes"? I don't care if you or anyone else "thirsts" for white women. I just Fukk with you because its widely known that you love white skin:yeshrug:

Bro, stop man. Just take the L. You thirsted after white bytches. End of story. It's not a big deal :manny: Just own your shyt

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
But you clearly said that I'm "anti white woman" or some shyt and that I'm always bashing dudes .Post em:yeshrug:

Should be easy.

I already exposed you weeks ago man. You tried to shame nikkaz who dated/were attracted to pawgs, when in reality you were attracted to pawgs and thirsted after them as well man. No big deal bro :manny:

Now you're trying to play silly semantics

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Damn, I thought you had a whole rack of posts or something and that I've maintained that WW were ugly and that I would never touch one in a million years or something like that. @Ronnie Lott

Now you're filibustering :mjlol:

Bro, I'm too slick for the shyt you're trying to pull :manny:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
This question is ONLY for those of you who consider yourself "woke" and have a pro-black mindset. The question is how can you continue to refer to yourself and other black people as "Nikkaz"? I legit don't get it:dwillhuh:

For me personally, that word has been out of my vocab for a few years. Never really was actually. I may type it here and there only as an example or quoting something but I actually DESPISE that word now. I even hate reading it on here. I hate having to say it in my mind when I'm reading y'all posts.

The thing is that my position on that word came about only after gaining a sense of increased racial pride the past few years. My entire mindset has changed due to my increased knowledge of self and past history. That's why I now consider myself "woke" or whatever word you wanna use.

Some of you make some great posts and threads about the state of the black community and I'm reading it like :ehh:
until I see the word "nikka" used :snoop:

I think to myself, how can this person be so "conscious" about what's going on and appear to have an increased racial pride but still refer to himself and other blacks as one of the most demeaning words in the human language. I just don't understand. Y'all help me understand. :mjcry:

How can you be a so-called "proud" black person and still want to call yourself a "n1gger"?

I get more upset at SEEING my Black people go thru shyt. See I've done enough studying to consider myself conscious.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
is Jay-Z conscious...is TI conscious...is common conscious...

the N word is ingrained in African American culture...

sometimes I'll be listening to a rap song and it's all going great and then they throw in the n-word and I'll just thinking to myself was that even necessary...

couldn't they just have said "brothers" instead:what:...

and it's crazy because you know that they don't use the n-word like that in their daily vocabulary but only when they get in the booth they feel compelled to say it to showcase their ignorance to the masses...

change starts at the top of the millionaire black Americans are doing it then it's going proliferate right down to the working class.... not the other way around:ufdup:

And rappers themselves too know subconsciously that it is bullshyt.

I remember when Nas was talking about his "Daughters" track years back and mentioning how he changed the lines that said "nikka" to "brothers"...."To my brothers with daughters..."

So then im like if you do it for that song why not do it for most of your songs? :snoop:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
I already exposed you weeks ago man. You tried to shame nikkaz who dated/were attracted to pawgs, when in reality you were attracted to pawgs and thirsted after them as well man. No big deal bro :manny:

Now you're trying to play silly semantics

You keep saying this. I have no idea what your are talking about. Maybe I didn't see your alerts or something but I have no idea what you're referring to when you say that you "exposed me weeks ago"

And the semantics is that me asking the name of a big booty white woman is only etherous if you post receipts of me saying some shyt like "I would never touch a WW:scust:" or something like that. Women of all races are beautiful, wtf:dwillhuh:

If a big booty Latina, Asian, Mexican,etc is posted I'm gonna want to know her name too

All I'm saying is that I thought you had more receipts than that. Kind of a let down Ronnie:mjcry:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I disagree, and its DAMN SURE not being used to uplift each other. The word is now rarely used in its original context. Its mainly used to demean each other. Has nothing to do with whites. The word flat out sounds stupid and ignorant and its a damn shame that so many of us don't have the self esteem to NOT use the word. If we're gonna OWN the word then stop saying "b1tch n1kka", "pu55y n1kka" etc. I hear it used that way mostly and not to uplift

I feel you and like my last sentence said, if its your own personal issue with the word then I respect your position. However, I hear black people continuously telling other black people to stop using it if we want white people to stop and that is bullshyt. While I know quite a few people who dont want to use nikka because of the reasons you share, I know FAR MORE that want to stop to make white people stop. I dont give a damn if they are uncomfortable and I dont give a damn about the backlash they get when they speak racist words. The context in which they view the word is not the same as we do, period. In addition, of course I have used the word nikka in a derogatory way towards men like I would call a woman a bytch Im arguing with or something. However, those situations are far less then more.