Valedictorian's Tweet about being Illegal Immigrant Causes an Uproar

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
No country in the world tolerates and encourages illegal immigration because of the innate security and economical issues that occur, why request the USA to do so?

If another country shared a southern border with the USA instead of Mexico, would Mexicans care about illegal immigration?

Trump and border control are two separate entities, like liberalism and

How could you want immigration reform, while encouraging folks to break the current law, how do you plan to uphold the new reform immigration law then?

The comfort with which the latino valedictorian illegals boasted about their immigration status provides the glimpse into the consequences of a high PC culture that doesn't encourage indepth understanding and honest analsyt of situations

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Do Dominicans care if people come to their country illegally?

of course we do. nobody WANTS their borders crossed illegally. but the shyt been happening since man could walk and always will happen.

difference is our country is a 3rd world country that can barely care for its own and america is a world super power that gives illegal immigrants rights and more opportunities.

so stay mad :yeshrug:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
of course we do. nobody WANTS their borders crossed illegally. but the shyt been happening since man could walk and always will happen.

difference is our country is a 3rd world country that can barely care for its own and america is a world super power that gives illegal immigrants rights and more opportunities.

so stay mad :yeshrug:
America isn't a super power for Black people. We struggling and jailed at massive rates. And can't run to Mexico when the block is hot. fukk them. They can all get the get outta here. All of them. Even the legals.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Mexicans only hire other Mexicans shutting out nikkas -- but its NIKKAS who are David Duke for asking that laws be enforced??!

A lot of you nikkas are in the Matrix. Or on the plantation. Telling Harriet things are good because you can snatch a bead here some pig guts there, afraid to leave the plantation because change is scary and bearing the L you have is better than reaching for a W and maybe getting it maybe getting a different L.

Stay sleep.
The only jobs nikkas have is to pick of hay at the federal prison for .5 cents. They don't even let you work on technology worried you might try to start a business and shyt. Ya'll gonna learn, Deport all of them. All OF THEM.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The state of the black community is very sad:mjcry:

Its not just the c00ns. We have smart posters on here who simply cannot see how illegal immigrants are a detriment to the growth of the black community.

• This chick (and those like her) illegal shared the teachers attention/school's resources that could have went to a citizen- a black citizen at that.
  • This chicks mom/dad illegal were working and probably eating into employment opportunities or Overttime that could have went to a citizen- a black citizen at that
  • This chick's family did not have to pay their fair share of taxes, so now that tax burden is shared amongst legal citizens- which includes black citizens

Making 'White people mad' =/= money to the black community
They going to better schools then us Blacks, they eating better. Getting more opportunities and ya'll wanna cape because, well, I ain't poor, only 45% of us poor and I ain't one.

I knew I lost when I went to the bank and seen this Mexican lady who barely spoke English deposit 30k and had a 100 in the bank. I realize we lost collective. We absolutely lost. They pay no fukking taxes either. They living the good life. Look at all the Blacks not paying taxes, they going right to jail like Wesley.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
America isn't a super power for Black people. We struggling and jailed at massive rates. And can't run to Mexico when the block is hot. fukk them. They can all get the get outta here. All of them. Even the legals.

That's a weak ass mentality. All ima say about that.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
That's a weak ass mentality. All ima say about that.
You admitted to being illegal, you bragged about it earlier. Your post is the equivalent of a cac telling nikkas that identifying the spoiled fruits of white privilege is weak. The cac exploits nikkas and doesn't want a change in the status quo. The cac also erroneously believes they earned their shyt therefore nikkas starting from behind is nikkas not earning the same shyt.

You are a latin version of cac exploitation and destruction.

fukk you.

Why are you here.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
They going to better schools then us Blacks, they eating better. Getting more opportunities and ya'll wanna cape because, well, I ain't poor, only 45% of us poor and I ain't one.

I knew I lost when I went to the bank and seen this Mexican lady who barely spoke English deposit 30k and had a 100 in the bank. I realize we lost collective. We absolutely lost. They pay no fukking taxes either. They living the good life. Look at all the Blacks not paying taxes, they going right to jail like Wesley.
The bank is facilitating the fraud.

Bank Secrecy Act has controls in place to investigate those kinds of deposits. Anyone making that kind of deposit is supposed to trip off alarms, paperwork filed, identification checked. Feds notified.

The Banks are facilitating the fraud. Always have.

But they won't allow nikkas to.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
wah wah wah wah wah wah

Why are you here.

This is where the money at Chico.

Immigrants, legal and illegal, come here for the right to work and make better opportunities for their kids. Nobody else matters but our families and our communities. We not apologizing for shyt to anybody.

So please, go vote for trump and join the border patrol or stfu.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
I don't care whether it's America's responsibility or not. They gonna keep coming and u can be mad about it all you want. I don't care. Immigrants have bigger things to worry about than other groups being mad at them.

Zero fukks given :umad:

Funny being that your country likes to revoke citizenships and kick black people out who were born and raised there

:mjpls: :mjpls: :mjpls:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Funny being that your country likes to revoke citizenships and kick black people out who were born and raised there

:mjpls: :mjpls: :mjpls:

My country has citizens dying of hunger fighting for 1 dollar a day jobs. Your country's poor gets $300 a month for groceries and all kinds of programs to help. But Yea its totally a fair comparison :ehh: