Valedictorian's Tweet about being Illegal Immigrant Causes an Uproar

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In this video a mexican calls cacs nikka and the cacs call the mexican the n-word

At the end the Mexicans say they are taking over America :mjlol:

Then they start partying with a mariachi band.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't compare the homeless with an illegal immigrant. They had the same opportunities, they just chose not to use it. They either got caught up in a life of drug abuse or otherwise. I'd rather invest the money in people that will use it wisely. And it has nothing to do with race cuz I'd rather have one black kid who comes to this country illegally and gets a good education, over ten Mexicans that come here to sell drugs or commit crimes. As far as Trayvon. You can't blame an entire race for one man. And vice versa.

It is very comparable as both the illegal and the homeless have no homes. The only difference is that the illegal commited a crime to enter the USA which actually means they are less deserving of financial and educational help than a homeless. As not all homeless are homeless for drugs and other negative reason. They could have been wrongfully layed off, wrongfully put in jail and then released without anyone to help them, they could have been a run away from a bad situation, they could have become bankrupt, the list goes on. The homeless are better candidate for help using citizens tax paying dollars than a non criminal citizen.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
My dad's parents came here illegally in the late 60s to early 70s around there. False names and passports. Had 3 kids in DR but 4 here. Brought the ones from DR (except 1 that passed away of fukking hepatitis because they didn't have money in DR for a doctor) and had them working in my grandpa's bodega while the younger ones all went to school.

Both my aunts graduated college and one of them is a principal in a nice school upstate.

My uncle is a high ranking exec with UPS where he's been working for 30 years.

My pops built himself a little mansion back home and brought my mom's whole family out here from DR legally after marrying her.

All together there is about 4 or 5 successful private businesses in my fam spread through nyc and jersey..

Whole family tree sparked from 2 illegal immigrants with a few pesos and a dream :blessed:

:umad: coli suck our illegal immigrant dikks and vote for trump

Last edited:

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
California & Mexico are both broke. You know what they have in common? Mexicans. Mexicans who are not net contributors to the economy, fact. If illegal immigration can bankrupt the strongest economy in the country, think what they'll do to your state, and eventually the rest of the country. It doesn't take a genius to work out what's coming if we continue to normalize & accept this bullshyt. Reclaiming our borders is not about just about Trump's politics, it's simply an imperative necessity.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My dad's parents came here illegally in the late 60s to early 70s around there. False names and passports. Had 3 kids in DR but 4 here. Brought the ones from DR (except 1 that passed away of fukking hepatitis because they didn't have money in DR for a doctor) and had them working in my grandpa's bodega while the younger ones all went to school.

Both my aunts graduated college and one of them is a principal in a nice school upstate.

My uncle is a high ranking exec with UPS where he's been working for 30 years.

My pops built himself a little mansion back home and brought my mom's whole family out here from DR legally after marrying her.

Whole family tree sparked from 2 illegal immigrants with a few pesos and a dream :blessed:

:umad: coli suck our illegal immigrant dikks and vote for trump

Yet no one has convinced me yet why they can't legally become a citizen instead of breaking immigration laws and becoming a leech to society.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Yet no one has convinced me yet why they can't legally become a citizen instead of breaking immigration laws and becoming a leech to society.

Plenty do become citizens as soon as there's a chance to. shyt is expensive. Most of them taking care of family here and back in DR or Mexico or wherever. Most also trying to stsy in the cut for fear of being deported too. Especially mexicans. After that trip across a desert or in the back of a truck driven by shady dudes that charge thousands a head, last fukking thing u need is to get deported because u walked into debt of Homeland security or wherever to become a citizen. My grandmother never opened the door for any white people until she became a legal resident.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Plenty do become citizens as soon as there's a chance to. shyt is expensive. Most of them taking care of family here and back in DR or Mexico or wherever. Most also trying to stsy in the cut for fear of being deported too. Especially mexicans. After that trip across a desert or in the back of a truck driven by shady dudes that charge thousands a head, last fukking thing u need is to get deported because u walked into debt of Homeland security or wherever to become a citizen. My grandmother never opened the door for any white people until she became a legal resident.

Explain why it is the responsibility of America to take care of them until they get their shyt together when they do zero contributing to the economy. They are a economic leak in the system, if they dont have documentation, they can not be taxed as citizens are so they have zero right to any aid given on this land.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Explain why it is the responsibility of America to take care of them until they get their shyt together when they do zero contributing to the economy. They are a economic leak in the system, if they dont have documentation, they can not be taxed as citizens are so they have zero right to any aid given on this land.

I don't care whether it's America's responsibility or not. They gonna keep coming and u can be mad about it all you want. I don't care. Immigrants have bigger things to worry about than other groups being mad at them.

Zero fukks given :umad:

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
In most cases they work someones social, so they do get taxed. Yall really think most get paid under the table?

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
I don't care whether it's America's responsibility or not. They gonna keep coming and u can be mad about it all you want. I don't care. Immigrants have bigger things to worry about than other groups being mad at them.

Zero fukks given :umad:
Do Dominicans care if people come to their country illegally?