:umad:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not gonna bother with well thought out replies cause ya some idiots

:umad:
I know one thing, if you and your people get into an management position you won't hire a Jamal.

That has nothing to do with survival, that's you and your people's attitude. Self centered but will turn around a moment later and call someone racist for not hiring or helping you.

Hope you get deported

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He talking about survival but it's clear, many Blacks aren't surviving in America but now he has a problem when it's about the DR. Most Blacks are living in 3rd world conditions is heavily policed states/cities. In fact, when you from the DR, you are considered white in America. In reality, he's just a Spanish speaking cac.
He is only talking about survival to reach for a reason that doesn't make him and his people look like what they really are, selfish, entitled, greedy, and lazy.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I know one thing, if you and your people get into an management position you won't hire a Jamal.

That has nothing to do with survival, that's you and your people's attitude. Self centered but will turn around a moment later and call someone racist for not hiring or helping you.

Hope you get deported

I'm here legally and I'm an American citizen now :umad:

And I've never in my life blamed anything on racism. I don't think people's hate for illegal immigrants is racist. Racism has nothing to do with it.

And if Jamal is smart and doesn't post on the coli I will definitely hire him i dont got shyt against black people unless they weak minded like u fools.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm here legally and I'm an American citizen now :umad:

And I've never in my life blamed anything on racism. I don't think people's hate for illegal immigrants is racist. Racism has nothing to do with it.

And if Jamal is smart and doesn't post on the coli I will definitely hire him i dont got shyt against black people unless they weak minded like u fools.
I don't believe you because you excused illegal's using other people's social security.