#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The bank is facilitating the fraud.

Bank Secrecy Act has controls in place to investigate those kinds of deposits. Anyone making that kind of deposit is supposed to trip off alarms, paperwork filed, identification checked. Feds notified.

The Banks are facilitating the fraud. Always have.

But they won't allow nikkas to.
:wow:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Even criminals here get thrown in jail and still eat 3 meals a day and get a roof over their heads and clothes on their back

We literally got kids starving in DR sleeping in mud huts. But keep making yourselves think u making a great argument :russ:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
My country has citizens dying of hunger fighting for 1 dollar a day jobs. Your country's poor gets $300 a month for groceries and all kinds of programs to help. But Yea its totally a fair comparison :ehh:
I think you got the system backwards. States with high Black popl, their welfare system sucks and no one can survive off that shyt. On top of the school to prison pipeline. In fact, when reps is back, you neg on sight status.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
I think you got the system backwards. States with high Black popl, their welfare system sucks and no one can survive off that shyt. On top of the school to prison pipeline. In fact, when reps is back, you neg on sight status.
Got that @Mowgli legal pad on deck?

Me, too.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

U need to look up the meaning of the word survival. That term is quite literal where I'm from. Here survives mean 'I can't afford something". Where I'm from and where immigrants come from survive means literally "I might die if i dont find my next meal".

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
U need to look up the meaning of the word survival. That term is quite literal where I'm from. Here survives mean 'I can't afford something". Where I'm from and where immigrants come from survive means literally "I might die if i dont find my next meal".
Which is why ppl go to the DR from Haiti but that don't stop you from talking ish but when it's about Mexicans and Spanish speaking cacs, you got a problem. fukk outta here. You not Black.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
My country has citizens dying of hunger fighting for 1 dollar a day jobs. Your country's poor gets $300 a month for groceries and all kinds of programs to help. But Yea its totally a fair comparison :ehh:

And what exactly does your retort have to do with kicking GENERATIONS of blacks out who were born in DR? :mjpls:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Which is why ppl go to the DR from Haiti but that don't stop you from talking ish but when it's about Mexicans and Spanish speaking cacs, you got a problem. fukk outta here. You not Black.

And what exactly does your retort have to do with kicking GENERATIONS of blacks out who were born in DR? :mjpls:

The law is the law and if ya deport some illegal aliens it's all in the game :manny: but just like in DR they not gonna stop coming because they want to survive and make a better life for their kids. Difference is Haitians are immigrating to a 3rd world country with its own poverty and everybody else immigrating to a country with realer opportunities. But Ya wanna deny Haitians an opportunity for a better life here because u feel it somehow fukks black people up?

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
of course we do. nobody WANTS their borders crossed illegally. but the shyt been happening since man could walk and always will happen.

difference is our country is a 3rd world country that can barely care for its own and america is a world super power that gives illegal immigrants rights and more opportunities.

so stay mad :yeshrug:
Hypocritical logic. You don't want your borders crossed but that isn't racist. But when it comes to you and your people crossing borders we are racist for not wanting that because crossing our border happen longer.

You are a selfish, entitled, leech, and opportunist, that only encouraged you and your people to come here to take benefits from paying immigrants and paying born citizens.

They are literally dipping into our pockets without doing anything to deserve it. fukking scum.

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Hypocritical logic. You don't want your borders crossed but that isn't rscist. But when it comes to you and your people crossing borders we are racist for not wanting that because crossing our border happen longer.

You are a selfish, entitled, leech, and opportunist, that only encouragea you and your people to come here to take benefits from paying immigrants and paying born citizens.

They are literally dipping into our pockets without doing anything to deserve it. fukking scum.
He talking about survival but it's clear, many Blacks aren't surviving in America but now he has a problem when it's about the DR. Most Blacks are living in 3rd world conditions is heavily policed states/cities. In fact, when you from the DR, you are considered white in America. In reality, he's just a Spanish speaking cac.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Hypocritical logic. You don't want your borders crossed but that isn't rscist. But when it comes to you and your people crossing borders we are racist for not wanting that because crossing our border happen longer.

You are a selfish, entitled, leech, and opportunist, that only encouragea you and your people to come here to take benefits from paying immigrants and paying born citizens.

:mjlol: u mad and I don't care

:umad::umad::umad:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is where the money at Chico.

Immigrants, legal and illegal, come here for the right to work and make better opportunities for their kids. Nobody else matters but our families and our communities. We not apologizing for shyt to anybody.

So please, go vote for trump and join the border patrol or stfu.
People that shyt in their own nest to the go to a new/well cept nest because their nest is full of shyt and their too lazy to clean their own shut up will go to the new nest shytting it up as well.

The mentally you describe is selfish, lazy, opportunist, and entitled. If you can't fix your shyt, you come over here to leech off others like a human roach that won't go away and leaves million's of their seed hiding in walls and dark places. Yall stay looking dirty and uncept while your children walking around sounding like a kardashian and trying hard to not let anyone know where they originated from.

And you think that's something to be proud of.