Valedictorian's Tweet about being Illegal Immigrant Causes an Uproar

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
People without papers have no problem finding jobs and getting a free education.

Sounds like someone is doing it right and others aren't :sas2:

It all boils down to the family structure and group economics. I used to work on the diversity recruiting team for my job at a major university. Every year we'd look at them stats and latinos are coming hard for black folks place. They keep getting more folks in and their GPAs are trending up. Meanwhile, Black males are trending down.

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
It all boils down to the family structure and group economics. I used to work on the diversity recruiting team for my job at a major university. Every year we'd look at them stats and latinos are coming hard for black folks place. They keep getting more folks in and their GPAs are trending up. Meanwhile, Black males are trending down.

No one can stop us. :wow:

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Write a letter to the Dean
Is it illegal to give scholarships to students from other countries? Does a scholarship have to go to an American citizen? It would be weird if that was true when you have so many American companies taking their operations elsewhere.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin

This. I teach during the summer and the number of my black male student is abysmal.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
of course we do. nobody WANTS their borders crossed illegally. but the shyt been happening since man could walk and always will happen.

difference is our country is a 3rd world country that can barely care for its own and america is a world super power that gives illegal immigrants rights and more opportunities.

so stay mad :yeshrug:
Get there fukk outta here. DR is forcing people within its border out of the country based on racist policies and people want blacks to support them. fukk all DR illegals. I hope Trump deports all these DR illegals first.

Especially given the fact so many DR folk are racist as hell towards blacks.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
My country has citizens dying of hunger fighting for 1 dollar a day jobs. Your country's poor gets $300 a month for groceries and all kinds of programs to help. But Yea its totally a fair comparison :ehh:
Get the fukk outta here. You're country has no sympathy for African immigrants but you want blacks in America to support you illegals. fukk outta here.