Valedictorian's Tweet about being Illegal Immigrant Causes an Uproar

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
People share too gd much personal info online these days. Whites do not like to see minorities with any sort of advantage. White HS classmates make snippy, jealous comments whenever black students get admitted to higher-ranking colleges. Same when blacks get higher-paying jobs with fancier titles.

Mayte Lara just gave jealous people ammunition to sabotage her success during a recession when competition is intense. She will learn to fly under the radar a bit better and act more humble than she actually feels.

Plenty of white folks have exploited unfair opportunities and advantages throughout our nation's history. I will not begrudge her the fruits of her labor.

I hope she gets citizenship soon. (Chick already pays taxes and has a SSN.) It is likely that thousands of people are reporting her to INS ***daily*** now that she has publicized her status.
White people sure loved George Zimmermans brown ass

Stop grouping Latinos in with us

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
Rather than complaining about an impoverished girl who took advantage of what America has to offer, complain about those who've been born and raised in here their whole lives and don't do shyt.

You think we don't? Contrary to popular belief, people can be concerned about multiple things at the same time.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm from Canada, so I'm assuming undocumented means not a citizen.

1. These undocumented people, are they in the process of becoming citizens or will they be illegal their whole life?

2. When these kids fill out scholarship forms and stuff, don't they gotta provide social security and all that?

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
He's Cuban as well, but his dad came through an employment VISA, then eventually got a green card and then became a citizen. My husband was born here. He black Cuban, and has always considered himself black because he considers the term hispanic to be racist. :manny:
White people sure loved George Zimmermans brown ass

Stop grouping Latinos in with us
Yep. Too much fukking caping by blacks. Its ridiculous and im tired of it all. We never think about ourselves first and foremost. Our community is in need of saving because its in absolute fukking shambles. Pure shambles. Shes a cool poster tho. So watch how u talk to her :ufdup:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
As a country I am having a hard time understanding why we have a soft spot for these people:

and will give them education, a place to stay, EBT card, food stamps and a car.

But we will kill citizens like this in cold blood:

TrayvonMartinHooded.jpg

and we have homeless citizens like this in every city:
homeless-in-new-york-city.jpg

But we wont give them education and financial help like we do with these people who break the law on purpose.

You can't compare the homeless with an illegal immigrant. They had the same opportunities, they just chose not to use it. They either got caught up in a life of drug abuse or otherwise. I'd rather invest the money in people that will use it wisely. And it has nothing to do with race cuz I'd rather have one black kid who comes to this country illegally and gets a good education, over ten Mexicans that come here to sell drugs or commit crimes. As far as Trayvon. You can't blame an entire race for one man. And vice versa.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
So backwards.... but we have citizens who have to drop out of school because they can't get accepted or pay for school but these thieves can just waltz up here with no papers and a hand open for freebees. Other countries wouldn't even let these leeches into K-12. WHY are we even letting them to enroll into K-12? I really need to know the answer to that.
shyt is crazy when I was doing my undergraduate there was a mix up with paperwork and they were ready to kick my ass out for non payment. But if you illegal it's all good. I'm paying back loans, yet illegals going to school free. If I was materialistic I could be driving a top class Mercedes with the dollar amount my loans are. shyt is so fukked up and backwards.

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
shouldn't documented citizens get priority to scholarships over documented?
makes sense to me but I don't know all the laws to speak in more depth

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
That's the thing. I don't see many black hispanics immigrants vs their counterparts. I often wonder why they don't try to come over. Mainly the Cuban ones, because dumb ass Amerikkka gave them the city. I only met like two black Cubans. I asked how come they don't come over and the both said they see how blacks are treated in the US and say fukked it and stay there. They both were baseball players and they said that is why they came.