Valedictorian's Tweet about being Illegal Immigrant Causes an Uproar

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Let's stop with the excuses y'all. I have no problem with immigrants fleeing violence, persecution, etc. in fact, I welcome black and African immigrants doing so. But they don't have the luxury of walking across the border. Even so, most of these immigrants declare themselves and go to immigration field offices even though they know they're risking detention and possible removal. My husband is a lawyer and hispanic, he provides pro bono consulting for immigrants. I have family seeking asylum and some were successful. At the end of the day, they worked with non profits and pro bono firms that assist them with the entire legalization process free of charge. So miss me with that. It's a clearly an advantage to certain Hispanics (i.e. mestizos) that want more constituents for their own agendas. Black folks should be thinking of ours.
You right. Everyone should be thinking about their own agendas. To each their own i say.

I hope your husband wasn't an illegal immigrant at one point. Ironic that he's Hispanic. Good that he's helping out immigrants tho. Maybe more illegal immigrants should seek out people like him that do that type of thing. I'm sure there are others like him especially in major cities in the southwest.

My background is Cuban, so some of my people's didn't have the luxury of "walking across the border" either. Just like the Dominican and Haitian immigrants that make the more difficult journey across the ocean. But I get where you're coming from. I'm starting work now so I'll let the rest of y'all keep the discussion going. :salute:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
You right. Everyone should be thinking about their own agendas. To each their own i say.

I hope your husband wasn't an illegal immigrant at one point. Ironic that he's Hispanic. Good that he's helping out immigrants tho. Maybe more illegal immigrants should seek out people like him that do that type of thing. I'm sure there are others like him especially in major cities in the southwest.

My background is Cuban, so some of my people's didn't have the luxury of "walking across the border" either. Just like the Dominican and Haitian immigrants that make the more difficult journey across the ocean. But I get where you're coming from. I'm starting work now so I'll let the rest of y'all keep the discussion going. :salute:
He's Cuban as well, but his dad came through an employment VISA, then eventually got a green card and then became a citizen. My husband was born here. He black Cuban, and has always considered himself black because he considers the term hispanic to be racist. :manny:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

This girl, her mom, and sister came to this country illegally. She escaped an alcoholic and abusive father/husband, had to survive with the income of just her mother, was living a low income life, plus get accustomed to life in a new country. Managed to get a 4.95 gpa, and get scholarships to Yale. Not no UT, but motherfukking YALE. All that she's accomplished while being an illegal immigrant, and some of these knuckleheads that were born here can't even accomplish a damn high school diploma. And people want to talk about illegal immigrants coming over and taking things from citizens, when those citizens aren't applying themselves or taking advantage of those same opportunities. I bet she goes on to do great things, as well as the other girl from Texas. Sometimes we don't appreciate what we have in this country. There are plenty of people like her, just wishing to get the opportunity to go to school here and get a proper education. Instead of getting upset about the drug traffickers and kingpins that come from Mexico and live the lavish lifestyle with money made from American citizens, folks get mad at a couple of girls trying to get their education. :martin:

The caping you are doing is down right:scust:. You must be Hispanic or a new black.

I don't give a shyt what her situation is. They here illegally. Then she going to have the balls to a brag about it.

Still dont know why people keep comparing her to lazy fukkers that don't want to excel. What about the CITIZENS that are on or around her level. Like the black man who graduated with honors but they didn't let him walk cuz of facial hair. They made a big deal out of that but letting this c*nt get scholarships for breaking the law. He should never have to be in competition against an ILLEGAL.

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
The problem is there is no problem being here illegally is a crime no if ands or buts

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Dude shut up. If you dont like thus site why dont you go to a mexican forum? Those are your people right? Why are u on black? I can tell you hold racist feelings just by what you're saying. Dude just showed you a racist video and you come up with the generic does that mean all mexicans do it shyt. Your wrong.
Everybody stays on black folks nuts. It's annoying. That's like me being on body builder or reddit forums and not expecting fukkers not to talk shyt about blacks.

He needs to takes his ass on one of them La Bamba sites if he don't like it.

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
I can go to many Black sites and see the same commentary. By your logic, all Blacks are racist to Mexicans. :francis:
Your a lame why you on a black man website being an ass your acting like every black is just suppose to cape for you

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
He's Cuban as well, but his dad came through an employment VISA, then eventually got a green card and then became a citizen. My husband was born here. He black Cuban, and has always considered himself black because he considers the term hispanic to be racist. :manny:
Not tryin to be misinformed but dont cubans got the easiest way to becoming a resident. The cuban adjustment act allows you to become a citizen if you loved here for a year even without anything to your name, or maybe that has changed as of recent. Also know this is a bit off topic