The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
breh, SOMEONE has to do these jobs :what:

lets say every illegal immigrant was deported. just not here. do these business owners fold up their shyt and go home? fukk no :heh: they have to hire people under american law or fold their business, and the vast majority would stay in business. what is there to dispute about that?
Bingo.

Why should blacks work BELOW minimum wage or without legal safeties and protections?

Thats basically what people are condoning for illegals.

Not to mention tax fraud and in often cases, identity fraud

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
Exactly. Thats my beef, for every illegal who gets this kind of privledge it means a more deserving us citizen was left out to dry.

That I don't believe. It's one thing to get put on with the put on. But no one put her on to being a valedictorian. nikkas got beat at that school fair and square. You aren't "more deserving" to win based on the location of your birth. School was head to head, nikkas lost, she won. The end. IF you wanted to go to college, should have tried harder than getting beat by someone who had to learn a whole ass language to beat your ass in.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
She finessing the very same country that done finesse every country they politically and economically intervened with. They done destabalize all these latin american countries via this intervention, she is just reciprocating by ways of other means. Thats why i can give a fukk what a ann coulter feels.

They bytch about illegal imm but they the ones hiring to make a profit. Yall playing yourself if you think the folks on top want to eliminate illegal immagration. They make too much money off of exploiting these people, while also keeping them docile in the slums. Two birds one stone. But yall go ahead an vote for trump, see how this plays out.
Yall nikkas need to stop this childish mentality. Her family illegally got into America, they jumped the line of people who are trying to get into America legally, they took jobs and opportunities that could of went to actual citizens, they pay zero taxes, etc etc.
I understand why they would come to America illegally and I do empathise with them, but the law is the law. They should be deported.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
My ilk fukks with everybody, we nondiscriminitive here..

Some bad apples within the raza but I'm sure that shyt runs rampant in your circle ol david duke ass
Mexicans only hire other Mexicans shutting out nikkas -- but its NIKKAS who are David Duke for asking that laws be enforced??!

A lot of you nikkas are in the Matrix. Or on the plantation. Telling Harriet things are good because you can snatch a bead here some pig guts there, afraid to leave the plantation because change is scary and bearing the L you have is better than reaching for a W and maybe getting it maybe getting a different L.

Stay sleep.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Yall nikkas need to stop this childish mentality. Her family illegally got into America, they jumped the line of people who are trying to get into America legally, they took jobs and opportunities that could of went to actual citizens, they pay zero taxes, etc etc.
I understand why they would come to America illegally and I do empathise with them, but the law is the law. They should be deported.

Sad thing is this post is common sense, and so many people don't even got that in this country anymore.

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
That I don't believe. It's one thing to get put on with the put on. But no one put her on to being a valedictorian. nikkas got beat at that school fair and square.

Like how nikkas are tracked in Anglo schools. But the Anglos beat nikkas fair and square in those schools, too, huh?

I like you, Bugatti, but look deeper.

Might as well tell the janitors of 80s LA mentioned earlier in this thread and the black carpenters and electriciams also mentioned in this thread that they lost those bids fair and square...

Except they didn't.

Fighting white supremacy isn't about white skin. It's about what is given to white skin at the expense of non-whites.

All things are not equal. Look deeper. Look at who is hired at the school and who is not. Look at the classroom makeup of students in AP versus special ed.

Go back to Alabama a couple years ago and read up on the black girl who managed to make valedictorian in spite of specigically being discouraged throughout her high school years from taking the AP courses she asked for --and how she still got gutted by the school.

Read about the kids who can't get into classes semester after semester... who they are.

She did NOT get that honor by herself.

Just like she didn't get that CVS job by herself.

Look deeper.

Be vigilant.

The Mexican is not your friend and her case is only pro-Mexican.

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Sad thing is this post is common sense, and so many people don't even got that in this country anymore.
It hurts, man. I'm just going to ask: why nikkas help everybody but themselves as a group, then help only themselves and not the group individually?

How we combat that?

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
All you nikkas in here talking about "she's stealing from citizens" should shut the fukk up. White people ain't mad because she's "stealing" from Americans. They're mad because she's stealing from white people.

:mjlol: at being angry at a young woman for "stealing opportunity" in a country that owes black people TRILLLIONS of dollars :heh:

They are not a detriment to the development of the black community. We along with whites are the only people who have been here since the inception of the country. And somehow we're on the other side of the financial landscape.

400 years of slavery, housing discrimination, redlining, loan denials, laws specifically targeted to incriminate blacks, segregation, and being denied the opportunity to pass down generational wealth for centuries WITHOUT being compensated for any of the country's pass wrongdoings is the detriment to the black community's growth. Because we weren't ALLOWED to grow.

If you want to talk about the issue. Then talk about the issue. Don't use these KIDS who are just looking for a better life as a scapegoat to :cape: for Murica.

Last edited: