Valedictorian's Tweet about being Illegal Immigrant Causes an Uproar

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
Mexicans only hire other Mexicans shutting out nikkas -- but its NIKKAS who are David Duke for asking that laws be enforced??!

A lot of you nikkas are in the Matrix. Or on the plantation. Telling Harriet things are good because you can snatch a bead here some pig guts there, afraid to leave the plantation because change is scary and bearing the L you have is better than reaching for a W and maybe getting it maybe getting a different L.

Stay sleep.
Where, what kind of work and businesses? Landscaping shyt?

Tell me more :jbhmm:

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
Like how nikkas are tracked in Anglo schools. But the Anglos beat nikkas fair and square in those schools, too, huh?

I like you, Bugatti, but look deeper.

Might as well tell the janitors of 80s LA mentioned earlier in this thread and the black carpenters and electriciams also mentioned in this thread that they lost those bids fair and square...

Except they didn't.

Fighting white supremacy isn't about white skin. It's about what is given to white skin at the expense of non-whites.

All things are not equal. Look deeper. Look at who is hired at the school and who is not. Look at the classroom makeup of students in AP versus special ed.

Go back to Alabama a couple years ago and read up on the black girl who managed to make valedictorian in spite of specigically being discouraged throughout her high school years from taking the AP courses she asked for --and how she still got gutted by the school.

Read about the kids who can't get into classes semester after semester... who they are.

She did NOT get that honor by herself.

Just like she didn't get that CVS job by herself.

Look deeper.

Be vigilant.

The Mexican is not your friend and her case is only pro-Mexican.

Fam, GPA aint like a contract bid. If you got a lesser score in math than me, its because I'm better at math. Not everything has a racial bias. Some shyt is "you didn't work hard enough", and high school academia is one of those areas.

And have you been in those BD/ED classes before? I can't say I've met a single person growing up who didn't belong in those shyts that were. nikkas be acting up fam, as do the whites and latinos I saw in there.

And Alabama? That's her family fault for raising their daughter in a state where the motto is "At least we aint Mississippi". I don't feel bad for none of the black folks that continue to live in those stretch of states.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

This girl, her mom, and sister came to this country illegally. She escaped an alcoholic and abusive father/husband, had to survive with the income of just her mother, was living a low income life, plus get accustomed to life in a new country. Managed to get a 4.95 gpa, and get scholarships to Yale. Not no UT, but motherfukking YALE. All that she's accomplished while being an illegal immigrant, and some of these knuckleheads that were born here can't even accomplish a damn high school diploma. And people want to talk about illegal immigrants coming over and taking things from citizens, when those citizens aren't applying themselves or taking advantage of those same opportunities. I bet she goes on to do great things, as well as the other girl from Texas. Sometimes we don't appreciate what we have in this country. There are plenty of people like her, just wishing to get the opportunity to go to school here and get a proper education. Instead of getting upset about the drug traffickers and kingpins that come from Mexico and live the lavish lifestyle with money made from American citizens, folks get mad at a couple of girls trying to get their education. :martin:

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC (but PGH will forever be home)
Now exactly how do they get around paying sales tax?

And you do realize its the employer dodging the taxes, not the employee right?

If you are getting paid under the table, which applies to most undocumented workers, you are not paying taxes on your wages.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
All you nikkas in here talking about "she's stealing from citizens" should shut the fukk up. White people ain't mad because she's "stealing" from Americans. They're mad because she's stealing from white people.

:mjlol: at being angry at a young woman for "stealing opportunity" in a country that owes black people TRILLLIONS of dollars :heh:

They are not a detriment to the development of the black community. We along with whites are the only people who have been here since the inception of the country. And somehow we're on the other side of the financial landscape.

400 years of slavery, housing discrimination, redlining, loan denials, laws specifically targeted to incriminate blacks, segregation, and being denied the opportunity to pass down generational wealth for centuries WITHOUT being compensated for any of the country's pass wrongdoings is the detriment to the black community's growth. Because we weren't ALLOWED to grow.

If you want to talk about the issue. Then talk about the issue. Don't use these KIDS who are just looking for a better life as a scapegoat to :cape: for Murica.
How is illegal immigration not a detriment to black folks? It's a threat to black employment. In fact, illegal immigration affects black folks the most. Both issues exist at the same time, as a matter of fact hiring illegals to do jobs they have to pay black people fair wages for is in direct threat to our autonomy.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

This girl, her mom, and sister came to this country illegally. She escaped an alcoholic and abusive father/husband, had to survive with the income of just her mother, was living a low income life, plus get accustomed to life in a new country. Managed to get a 4.95 gpa, and get scholarships to Yale. Not no UT, but motherfukking YALE. All that she's accomplished while being an illegal immigrant, and some of these knuckleheads that were born here can't even accomplish a damn high school diploma. And people want to talk about illegal immigrants coming over and taking things from citizens, when those citizens aren't applying themselves or taking advantage of those same opportunities. I bet she goes on to do great things, as well as the other girl from Texas. Sometimes we don't appreciate what we have in this country. There are plenty of people like her, just wishing to get the opportunity to go to school here and get a proper education. Instead of getting upset about the drug traffickers and kingpins that come from Mexico and live the lavish lifestyle with money made from American citizens, folks get mad at a couple of girls trying to get their education. :martin:

If her mother was escaping abuse she could've gotten a green card or asylum through VAWA (Violence Against Women Act). Let's not cape for this brazenness, continuing to go on undocumented for this long is just ridiculous.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
If her mother was escaping abuse she could've gotten a green card or asylum through VAWA (Violence Against Women Act). Let's not cape for this brazenness, continuing to go on undocumented for this long is just ridiculous.
While this may be true, we don't know the circumstances of their situation and why they didn't get one. Either she didn't have the knowledge or resources to get one or something. It costs $1000 to get a green card. That's 18656 pesos. I don't know about you, but the average person doesn't have $1000 laying around. Especially when the average income over there is way lower than what some would consider low income over here. That's why people not just from Mexico, but from central America and the Caribbean, come here illegally cuz they don't have the means to apply for the proper paperwork and documents right away. Average household income in Mexico is less than 13k. Not much by any standards.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
I can go to many Black sites and see the same commentary. By your logic, all Blacks are racist to Mexicans. :francis:
Dude shut up. If you dont like thus site why dont you go to a mexican forum? Those are your people right? Why are u on black? I can tell you hold racist feelings just by what you're saying. Dude just showed you a racist video and you come up with the generic does that mean all mexicans do it shyt. Your wrong.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While this may be true, we don't know the circumstances of their situation and why they didn't get one. Either she didn't have the knowledge or resources to get one or something. It costs $1000 to get a green card. That's 18656 pesos. I don't know about you, but the average person doesn't have $1000 laying around. Especially when the average income over there is way lower than what some would consider low income over here. That's why people not just from Mexico, but from central America and the Caribbean, come here illegally cuz they don't have the means to apply for the proper paperwork and documents right away. Average household income in Mexico is less than 13k. Not much by any standards.
Dont the give me that bullshyt about citizenship costing 1000 when people on welfare are walking around with apple products.

If you want it bad enough you will do it. America has been lax on enforcing immigration laws so these people purposely milk the system.

Yall dont call the Japanese racist and they have a law that no immigrants can ever become citizens only immigrant children who happen to be born on their soil.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Dude shut up. If you dont like thus site why dont you go to a mexican forum? Those are your people right? Why are u on black? I can tell you hold racist feelings just by what you're saying. Dude just showed you a racist video and you come up with the generic does that mean all mexicans do it shyt. Your wrong.
Quote me where I said I didn't like it.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
You can apply for a fee waiver. STOP.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Let's stop with the excuses y'all. I have no problem with immigrants fleeing violence, persecution, etc. in fact, I welcome black and African immigrants doing so. But they don't have the luxury of walking across the border. Even so, most of these immigrants declare themselves and go to immigration field offices even though they know they're risking detention and possible removal. My husband is a lawyer and hispanic, he provides pro bono consulting for immigrants. I have family seeking asylum and some were successful. At the end of the day, they worked with non profits and pro bono firms that assist them with the entire legalization process free of charge. So miss me with that. It's a clearly an advantage to certain Hispanics (i.e. mestizos) that want more constituents for their own agendas. Black folks should be thinking of ours.